| H & K 2.0 | Avengers Endgame, Kedarnath, BP, KZK, PSD -103. - Page 69

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 years ago
Absolutely loved the update Hus... Heart So so late, I'm sorry! Unhappy

Waiting for your next update already. Big smile

~ Mrina <3
Hi, hi. It's been long and I'm clearly at a loss and find myself unable to write a proper comment. But it's you guys and I shall try. LOL
Your work is beautiful. There. I've visited this place quite a few times in the past and it is all so asthetically pleasing. I've wanted to drop in a few times as well but meh. Excuses, excuses. LOL

Husna.

Ah, I love Stranger Things. Brilliance, that show. Some people found the second season dull in comparison to the previous, but I enjoyed it immensely. The Haasil stuff is stunning, I especially love the signatures. But the best stuff in the update are definitely the Ishqbaaaz ones. The cinematography of the show is brilliant, isn't it? The only thing which sometimes tempts me to catch a glimpse or two. Tongue  But you make these good looking people all the more better with your work. The She's Iron Gauri(?) GIF signature is my favorite from the update. The blending looks amazing and so does the coloring. Love love it. Also the ShivIka GIFs somebody quoted on top of the page. Beauties. Embarrassed Congratulations on winning the banner contest! I like them both but definitely more biased to the winning entry. LOL

K.

The signature which you've made for Husna is definitely one of my favorites from the update. The coloring and the text looks amazing. Coming to the rest, I love your icons. Always have. I'll probably get around to using one of these sometime soon. https://i.imgur.com/G3lnmnq.png I can go on and on about how much I adore this particular signature. The way you've brilliantly placed the text, the picture selection and just the general outcome of this signature. Also can we talk about the greatness that was this episode? So much nostalgia and just so damn great episode. That speech, too many emotions. Too much love for the Meredith and Derek signature. :')

Also have either of you watched Yakeen Ka Safar? Or The Crown? Currently obsessed with them both. 
Edited by -Saumya- - 3 years ago
Gorgeous work dear...
Haasil signatures look brilliant, quite unique.

The Gauri sets look rich and cassy!!!

Even RiKara set and signature is quite pretty!!

-Madz
Absolutely love those Mer icons and GA sigs Clap
Husn my love,

There are a couple things I want to quickly point out because I no longer have the ability to write detailed comments on anything. I just have the ability to beat around the bush with impeccable diction but other than that, nothing. So, here, here, all this subtly colored beauty, I absolutely dig! All these GIFs especially have such great detail to them. Like the Gauri blended ones, wherein she's furious - I like everything from the text you've used and how you've used it and the whole update is a feast for them eyes, I swear on my HP possessions.

Now, thing number two, how cracking this is! You competed against yourself. Congratulations on the banner win. Cracking, and metaphorical. I wish you this boss-ness in all spheres of life. And I wish that you know that you winning something like a banner contest too lights me up like my street on Diwali. Big smile

Now, personal favorite? Legit everything. You awesome. Suggestions? Do some Sherlock at least. Please.

Sincerely with love,
the game is never over, John.

Hug 
thankyou so much, wonderful update<33
this is my favorite
<33