| H & K 2.0 | Avengers Endgame, Kedarnath, BP, KZK, PSD -103. - Page 4

Posted: 7 years ago
Congratulations For Your Shop Husnaaa And Kankshita. The ladies who slay in PSing decide to come together and shake the world together. 🤗
To start with the Sherlock stuff by Kankshita is gorgeous! ❤️
The textures and the colorings on the Icons, Siggis and GIF's are stunning. ⭐️

The Zulekha Icons from MNYH are my favorite from the update. The colorings and the effects on them are gorgeous. ❤️

Osman Maya Siggis and Icons are another crafted beauty for that background from Siggi is divinely mystique giving it a stunning look.⭐️

Thanks For Pm.
Update Soon.
superb update dear
JNDSD is amazing
thanks for the pm
So when two sexy PSers are presenting there work in one gallery. Only God can save me from fainting, regaining my sense and then again faiting ('repeats cycle') (*_-)  My knowledge of adjectives are lacking short today -_-
Both of you i'm awestruck by those beautiful edits you people made and your sexiest af colourings and styles and I'm laughing relentlessly at the introduction 🤣 

Husnnn girl you are fantabulous (fantastic+fabulous). From colouring to the styles aahhh the bow just pierced through my heart. PS i loved your faq too 🤣 holy christ!

Kankshita slash miss icon queen Im lost at those beautiful and gorgeous icons. Alot you've photoshopped in your holiday bro! Trust me.

Girls all the best for your association. I know you fellows are going to nail it down. 
Congratulation to both of you for opening a merger shop 😳 I hope you both open tons & tons more 🤗 You both H & K, are my fav sigg makers 😃 you both make stunning edits & always makes me fall for them ⭐️ both of you are amazing when it comes to color or merging the pictures. 😳⭐️ love the styles you both have used & colorings toh I always ADORE  i loved everything in here 😳

P.s : I dont get time to comment in shops. So,please dont mind if i dont comment here but always remember that i always LOVE your work GUYS.

Edited by saher_90 - 7 years ago
Congrats on the new gallery both of you! :D
Congratulations for opening a shop !! 
Everything is so amazing..lovely ❤️❤️
MINDBLOWINGGG work Duo !❤️👏👏ROCKINGGG stufff guys!!👏👏ps. missed you husna🤗
Edited by sofiaaax. - 7 years ago
Originally posted by sofiaaax.

MINDBLOWINGGG work Duo !❤️👏👏ROCKINGGG stufff guys!!👏👏ps. missed you husna🤗