| H & K 2.0 | Avengers Endgame, Kedarnath, BP, KZK, PSD -103. - Page 16

Posted: 7 years ago
^Behen, gifs hain...KJo ka pseudo-Sufism nahin hain ye 🀣 He made an entire picture and failed to do any justice to any of the concepts xD I fear you're doing the same πŸ˜†

No but real talk? I saw the set and I legit got so inspired and went all, "MEREKO BHI BANANA HAI!!!!" except DBO isn't giving any gif worthy scenes now so I'm stuck with all this fire to MAKE something but no idea what to gif on. IT'S TRAGIC!!!! 😳
^^ Tere gifs hit me in the feels kinda movie se koi hum toh nahi hain. 😎 Charche tere gifs ke kam toh nahi hain, kam toh nahi hai, kitni dafaa subah ko meri maine gifs ko ghurte hue shaam kiya.  << You made the KJo reference, don't blame me. πŸ€£

That sucks! It's so sad when inspiration, motivation and sudden bursts of energy strike you at a time you don't have good subject to work on.  Don't you watch any other hindi tv show except DBO? Make something on your back home dramas or English ones? Kuch nahi mila toh beyhadh/maya pe hi kuch bana le. Isse bahane mujhe use karne ko mil jayega. πŸ˜†
Sorry to jump in, but some.gifs of historical shows and gauri wedding scenes will.make.awwsome period AUπŸ˜›
Your Haymur creations are just so splendid.Using them and do pm when you make more on them.
Woman! Such gifs! I'm honestly at a liss here and don't know which ones to quote. The maya gifset is on a whole new level of awesomeness!
The HayMur stuff is πŸ‘
The blue one is all love. Keep up the amazing job!
P.S your gifs are always <3
hey husna i have some stacking request of your gifs do tell me if u can stack themπŸ˜ƒEdited by DEFOM - 7 years ago
Originally posted by .annihilation.

'Being nice gets you thrash'. πŸ˜Š

Beyhadh | Maya/ArYa.

Feel free to get any/all unstacked gifs by someone if need be.

6 gifs stacked : https://i.imgur.com/HudAGTL.gif

...And Jennifer Winget continues to slay.

THIS IS THE BEST!! ❀️ ❀️ ❀️
Now I want to watch this episode too.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by DEFOM

hey husna i have some stacking request of your gifs do tell me if u can stack themπŸ˜ƒ

Sorry, can't. πŸ˜³
I'll probably have to reserve again.
I've logged in after some million years.

And made nothing since my Mycroft Holmes obsession.