| H & K 2.0 | Avengers Endgame, Kedarnath, BP, KZK, PSD -103. - Page 9

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by thegameison

^^ She's not back. But she is always available for dropping lousy comments.
i can see the love dripping out for me
Edited by abditory. - 7 years ago
Originally posted by abditory.

i can see the love dripping out for me

yeah, so much that if she could and if there was a button called 'strangulate', she'd press that every time you appeared here. πŸ€‘
Edited on pg 8, will take time for you Husna, since am following a concept. Weird one..
Originally posted by Madhura..

Edited on pg 8, will take time for you Husna, since am following a concept. Weird one..

Take all the time you need. πŸ˜³
Those Sherlock stuff are GORGEOUSNESS. Looking forward to some works on The Final Problem too (The I Love You scene if possible) . The Osman-Maya picspam was beautiful. Overall brilliant stuff as usual guys. Would like to get a PM in future. Had to stalk this place out. Congratulations for the new gallery. :D
Originally posted by --Destiny--

Those Sherlock stuff are GORGEOUSNESS. Looking forward to some works on The Final Problem too (The I Love You scene if possible) . The Osman-Maya picspam was beautiful. Overall brilliant stuff as usual guys. Would like to get a PM in future. Had to stalk this place out. Congratulations for the new gallery. :D

Did you check page 9? πŸ˜† Both page 8 and 9 have stuff from the ILY scene. Thanks so much though. <3
Okay I checked Page 8 and 9 just now. :P
And all those Sherlock works are *____________* All going on my Sherlock folder.
Kankshita , loved this one , http://i.imgur.com/hkqspVd.png . So very stunning this one is. Also I loved that you used the quote. Its among the best one from the S4.
Husna the icons are gorgeous. This one is stunning : http://i.imgur.com/hkqspVd.png
Great work guys. I see you guys are open. Take this as a half-baked request or more so a suggestion I think cause I'm not exactly a regular here to make a proper request. A picspam on the Coffin Scene with both Molly and Sherlock if you guys can.
Originally posted by .annihilation.

Did you check page 9? πŸ˜†Both page 8 and 9 have stuff from the ILY scene. Thanks so much though. <3

Yeah I did just now. Sorry didn't notice earlier and commented away XD XD
^^ We're not open. πŸ˜† Kankshita put |o| as a design. I figured someone might mistake it as open some time but she's unavailable right now. I'll ask her to edit the design so that it's not confused with open for requests. However, suggestions are a welcome though. And no worries, you'll see lots of Sherlock in the next updates as well. πŸ˜Ž
Originally posted by .annihilation.

^^ We're not open. πŸ˜†Kankshita put |o| as a design. I figured someone might mistake it as open some time but she's unavailable right now. I'll ask her to edit the design so that it's not confused with open for requests. However, suggestions are a welcome though. And no worries, you'll see lots of Sherlock in the next updates as well.😎

Oh man sorry again. I should get some sleep. Those O's looks like designs only now. πŸ˜• 🀣 Looking forward to the next updates then :D :D