Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Reserved 😳

plus I promise I will catch up/do requests/update etc as soon as my mid semester break begins.

OVER AND OUT.
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
YAAS YAAS YAAS !! Damn this festive season is getting exciting ! 

When your heart craves for real good PSing and suddenly your inbox receives a message from your favourite PSers on this forum that an update is there what the hell you expect the person will do ?
Let me give you choices :
1. Jump out of excitement
2. ... typing ...
3. ... typing ...

2nd and 3rd are blank because the person have a sudden cardiac arrest and is dead out of such intense excitement babe.

I can't get any more happier today because yaas you people are my air my food my survival on this forum. 

You HAVE to be alive. If not, then i will appear in your dreams and blackmail you to update. You can't just be vanished awein hi bro. 

Okay lets takes a heavy breath and get started ...

Beyhadh : This show was something of a kind and i'll directly say that it was because of Wingesteshwari and her flawless acting. Her sociopath attitude formed the very base of the show. Yes the show just got its story rotten and its no new for desi shows to screw there plot line for the rat race of TRP's. I saw someone using this sets and i blast into laughter wondering who made these outstanding gifs. Then i saw them on Beyhadh gallery and I was correct that a brilliant head can nail it into such beauty. I love your humorous text Husna and the blinking effect is making it so kickass. The gifs are quite badass and they should be used for reaction gifs 🤣 Your sharpening settings are so briilianto ! LIKE HOW ? Please tell me how you got that smoothness dude. I'm quite smitten for those gifs.

IPK 3 : Kashti ki nib hi jab kharab hai toh Titanic jaisa haal toh hona hi tha :| IDK why Gul Khan ever thought of making a 3rd season of the show which unfortunately she made a mockery out of. She got that fetish of recycling her rotten concepts like in everywhere. Maybe she need to understand that change is the only constant and her scripts requires badly. In this season all we can appreciate is the aesthetics and the lavish jewelry and the nope there is nothing more to appreciate. Shit I'm in deep louuve with the colouring. You should release this PSD Husna. The reddish blue hues are so alluring to the eyes that its making me feel like gazing them constantly. I'm huge fan of your text styles in gifs. Kya creative ho tum yaar ! You PS and also write some sexy quotes dude. I like the text, quite sexy ! :D

Shivika : Holy Shit this set was made by YOU :O I saw this too in someone's dabba and i was so carried away with the set like who was the genius behind this set. From this point onwards maybe i'll have stalk you Husna. Maybe you should be awarded with the title of among best gif makers on IF. Now you should really tell me how you make your gifs so smooth and crystal clear. Like do you use Topaz. If yes how on earth do you use Topaz on gifs. :O I like how you styled your gifs with coloured and b/w and thats the USP of the set. 

Naamkaran : Will people ever believe that i had a crush on Zayn Imam though ephemeral. I have seen him from nothing to everything. He is such a handsome lad. No bro it ain't looking any sort of rubbish. The sets are gorgeous and the colouring is on point. Love your sharpness+Topaz on this. 

PSD's : Your psd's are always marvelous. I'm downloading all. Period !

I am currently consoling my heart that its an end to the update but hey you genius woman you need to update again because my eyes will be waiting for the work of your creative brain. I always look forward for an update from my favourite PSers. Small updates are like cocaine which you want to have more and more. zyada cheesy ho gaya I guess *facepalm*. :)

Edited by Dips.. - 6 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Simply WOW stuff, Husna! 🤗
I just ADORE your coloring on those AvNeil Caps ! so damn GORGEOUS ❤️

& OMG those maya gifs 🤣 Hilariously, AWESOME! 😆
IPK, ShivIka stuff looks fantabolous! <3

& PSDs to MASHALLAH hi hain.. 👍🏼
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
holy shit that coloring on the AvNeil caps is everything.
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The update is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful and aesthetic, If I may add.
Beyhadh gifs are 😆 The scene was so freakin' good. I almost thought it wouldn't stop 😆

IPK 3 stuff is so pretty. I loved the way the red of the chunri has become so highlighted there.

Shivika and AvNeil are just perfect. I love AvNeil more though.

The best part of these creations are the fact that you might not watch any of the shows like me here (I only watch Beyhadh onand off) but you can still appreciate the beauty and chemistry of these characters.

-Chitra
enthusiastic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
adni shivika gifs are amazing 
thanks for pm dear
keep creating more
Komal.Gull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
love everything in here!!
fabbb update <3
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Gorgeous update, Husna! 👏 Your gifts are simply spectacular. I love the coloring on the IPK3 and Shivika ones. The dusty tones go perfectly with those scenes.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aftermath..

This is too short of an update. I kinda craved for more when i scrolled till the end. But welcome back !!🤗 I was waiting for you to update asap too! Imma savour whatever i got on the plate and wait for me then ;)

Thank you! 🤗 I was keeping occupied with lots to do mann and PS inspiration had gone on a vacation to some inaccessible area. 😆

Jennifer Winget: Your sharpening is SO GOOD. As well as the smooth look of topaz on it. You're soon gonna take over the title of GIFing Queen on IF? The reaction gifs is FUNNY! Maya had it coming for so long though. I haven't seen the show for a long time myself, but the few episodes i've seen, i felt like digging her grave myself? Is she dead yet? When is the show wrapping up? 😆

GIFing Queen? 😳 Aise jhoot bol kar paap mat chada apne sar par, V. 🤣 Jokes aside, thank you for such a flattering title. Maya still hasn't received 10% of what she actually deserves but this particular scene such a refreshing and so needed change for viewers like me. 😆 Nah, she isn't dead yet. She's one of those stubborn characters in shows who just refuse to die. :| Show's wrapping up sometime in first week of November, IDR the exact date. 

IPK 3: Now this show is a joke on national tv and it was gonna shut shop sooner or later. 🤣 Forget the lead actors, Gul has no storyline or plot anymore or what? She recycles her old scenes/stories and try giving it a new package. In the name of romance, she writes all kind of nonsense. Pity the actors who came back with so much faith to revive their career. Ok i think i've ranted enough on this, i hope no BS or IPK Fans jump on me :x All my rants aside, one thing i love about desi shows, there's so much beauty in their sets and deco and their leads looks good. SO good, that went you gif, the outcome is as such: your gifs here. LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL this set stand out. I WANT THAT COLORING!!!!! LIKE SO FREAKING BAD HUSNA! 😳 So crisp and neat. It makes the actors looks absolutely gorgeous. The dark red is the high point here. One of my favorite coloring from you so far.

IDK what's up with Gul anymore. Not like I ever understood her but I could still get IPK1 and QH and liked both shows uptil a point but thereon, both she and her team of writers are upto something my brain can't seem to comprehend. IPK3 never had a proper story to begin with from day one, so the show had to anyway tank sooner or later, imo. That's one reason why I still PS on desi shows, it mostly because of the good looking star cast + the chemistry + the cinematography + other elements. Thank youuu. <3 I'll upload this PSD and share it a selective few (you included ;) because it's another of those PSD's I worked awfully hard for. 😳 

Ishqbaaz/ShiVika: Another stunning set from you. I totally dig the action here. So soft that the BW one looks darn pretty. I love your scene selection btw. Your text fonts are my second favorite thing here. Beautiful work.

Oh yeah, that topaz is an action that I made for myself but shared it long ago as well, both here and at my tumblr. That scene selection is all thanks to the cinematography which inspired me to work on this set. 

Naamkarann/AvNeil: I love these kind of picspams. Tells a lot more about the chemistry than what hundred merge pics would say. Doesn't look horrible one bit. It's so fun to work with them too ;) 

That's quite a good point! I was anyway wondering if the format of IF would make it look weird but knowing it looks fine is a relief. Phew!

Thank you for sharing your PSDs 🤗 Is the 2nd one you used on the IPK3 one?? Just downloaded it :x You gotta update soon again. This is NOT enough. 

No, no. That second PSD is what I made on Ri's request as she wanted a particular coloring to be recreated as she couldn't find its original PSD. 

Thank you so very much for all your detailed and amazing feedback, V! 🤗 You have no idea how much I appreciate it and how much it means to me. ❤️

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dips..

YAAS YAAS YAAS !! Damn this festive season is getting exciting ! 

When your heart craves for real good PSing and suddenly your inbox receives a message from your favourite PSers on this forum that an update is there what the hell you expect the person will do ?
Let me give you choices :
1. Jump out of excitement
2. ... typing ...
3. ... typing ...

2nd and 3rd are blank because the person have a sudden cardiac arrest and is dead out of such intense excitement babe.

I can't get any more happier today because yaas you people are my air my food my survival on this forum. 

You HAVE to be alive. If not, then i will appear in your dreams and blackmail you to update. You can't just be vanished awein hi bro. 

Okay lets takes a heavy breath and get started ...

Goodness, you and V are such natutanki's that I can't even begin to describe. 😳 Actually, nautanki's of the kind I love. ❤️

Beyhadh : This show was something of a kind and i'll directly say that it was because of Wingesteshwari and her flawless acting. Her sociopath attitude formed the very base of the show. Yes the show just got its story rotten and its no new for desi shows to screw there plot line for the rat race of TRP's. I saw someone using this sets and i blast into laughter wondering who made these outstanding gifs. Then i saw them on Beyhadh gallery and I was correct that a brilliant head can nail it into such beauty. I love your humorous text Husna and the blinking effect is making it so kickass. The gifs are quite badass and they should be used for reaction gifs 🤣 Your sharpening settings are so briilianto ! LIKE HOW ? Please tell me how you got that smoothness dude. I'm quite smitten for those gifs.

Indeed. I have my own issues with the show but all said and done, I can totally give it to the makers and Jen for giving a show like that a shot. I'd say she's a psychopathbut I believe we aren't really discussing the show in depth here. 😆 Mann, gif-ing this scene was therapeutic because when you follow a show like that, it definitely needs an outlet and mera outlet is PS. 😆 Thank you! That smoothness comes from my own topaz action. 😳

IPK 3 : Kashti ki nib hi jab kharab hai toh Titanic jaisa haal toh hona hi tha :| IDK why Gul Khan ever thought of making a 3rd season of the show which unfortunately she made a mockery out of. She got that fetish of recycling her rotten concepts like in everywhere. Maybe she need to understand that change is the only constant and her scripts requires badly. In this season all we can appreciate is the aesthetics and the lavish jewelry and the nope there is nothing more to appreciate. Shit I'm in deep louuve with the colouring. You should release this PSD Husna. The reddish blue hues are so alluring to the eyes that its making me feel like gazing them constantly. I'm huge fan of your text styles in gifs. Kya creative ho tum yaar ! You PS and also write some sexy quotes dude. I like the text, quite sexy ! :D

*Copy past what I said to V* Gul Maiyyan aur unki logic kaafi time se mere palle toh nahi padh rahi hai. I'd sincerely and without intending any sarcasm suggest her to take a break from making shows and then return with something actually good. But eh, meri kyun sunegi woh? 😆 Yep, aesthetics are all that can appreciated. I release this particular PSD only to a few friends for now at least. Jab dariya dilli karne ka mann ho then I'll release it for all. 😳😆

Shivika : Holy Shit this set was made by YOU :O I saw this too in someone's dabba and i was so carried away with the set like who was the genius behind this set. From this point onwards maybe i'll have stalk you Husna. Maybe you should be awarded with the title of among best gif makers on IF. Now you should really tell me how you make your gifs so smooth and crystal clear. Like do you use Topaz. If yes how on earth do you use Topaz on gifs. :O I like how you styled your gifs with coloured and b/w and thats the USP of the set. 

It's quite surprising to know that my stuff is actually used? I mean, I wasn't aware of it and don't quite expect it when I put up stuff. 😳 Glad, ah. Both you and V seem to be on a paap sarr pe chadao andolan. 😆 In all honesty, I'm very far away from getting anywhere close to that prestigious title. 😳 Like I said, it is an action that I made for myself and shared it both here and on my tumblr.

Naamkaran : Will people ever believe that i had a crush on Zayn Imam though ephemeral. I have seen him from nothing to everything. He is such a handsome lad. No bro it ain't looking any sort of rubbish. The sets are gorgeous and the colouring is on point. Love your sharpness+Topaz on this. 

Is it? Ah, wow! He, indeed, is a good looking lad. I'm glad to know that set doesn't look awful on IF's format. 

PSD's : Your psd's are always marvelous. I'm downloading all. Period !

I am currently consoling my heart that its an end to the update but hey you genius woman you need to update again because my eyes will be waiting for the work of your creative brain. I always look forward for an update from my favourite PSers. Small updates are like cocaine which you want to have more and more. zyada cheesy ho gaya I guess *facepalm*. :)

Thank you so very much, Dips! 🤗 You and V with your amazing thesis like comments totally have me going all *the following gifs* 

with happiness and contentment. All the feedback coming my way from everyone, especially if its from you is truly treasured and appreciated to no bounds. ❤️

Edited by .annihilation. - 6 years ago