Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Kankshita's Update: 
WOW girl! All the creations look fantabulous! 
But to be fair, the Maya sig is out of the world 👏👏 Be it the colouring, the words, and the editing itself- you have done a Pro job. I tried working on something like that, and failed miserably 😆😆
The GA ones are boss 😎
And the Supernatural one  *dies and comes back to life* I love them <3 

Husna's Update:
(Found your name all over the thread, hope you don't mind 😆)
Your update is stunning  I loved every single thing you have made 😳
However, I think my favourite ones are the Gauri GIFs- I love the colouring and effects, as well as the text and the RiKara animated ones. Your sigs are extremely creative ❤️
The Naamkaran banners look gorgeous 👏👏👏

Update soon, both of you :) 

You guys open for requests/suggestions?
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
K's update

I love your use of textures, it's nothing short of brilliance. And your type use is just perfect. 

https://i.imgur.com/G3lnmnq.png - is my favorite from the entire update. 

https://i.imgur.com/b3kmAD9.png - The way you've played with type is beautiful.

(page 61)

https://i.imgur.com/PmzEDAd.png - is perfection, I love the colors you've used.

^the texture here just ties together everything. It's damn gorgeous. 
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Husna's update

Holly hell. 
Like you're so awesome and you probably don't need me reminding you but I just can't help it. Your gifs are something else, they're out of this world. I don't even know how you manage to find that perfect coloring which makes all grains disappear, it's surreal woman. 

I can't even tell you how much I love these, everything from the textures to coloring is just bang on. 

And I'm not even going to mention the icons, or their clarity. What you do is insane!

And this is beyond magic. It gives me feels. 

page 55

(better late than never)

And the shivika gifs, how do you even color like this? Are you sure you're human? they both look better in your gifs. 

And congratulations for winning the banner contest,
also thank you for being and inspiration. 🤗

Also, teach me to color gifs, pretty please. 
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Super Gorgeous work 👏
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I legit forgot my IF username for a while. Budhaapa aagaya. Also, hello. How are you people?Edited by abditory. - 6 years ago
AkshitaJadon thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gorgeous creations girl
Keep creating more...
minakrish thumbnail
Absolutely loved the update Hus... ❤️ So so late, I'm sorry! 😔

Waiting for your next update already. 😃

~ Mrina <3
-Saumya- thumbnail
Hi, hi. It's been long and I'm clearly at a loss and find myself unable to write a proper comment. But it's you guys and I shall try. 😆
Your work is beautiful. There. I've visited this place quite a few times in the past and it is all so asthetically pleasing. I've wanted to drop in a few times as well but meh. Excuses, excuses. 😆

Husna.

Ah, I love Stranger Things. Brilliance, that show. Some people found the second season dull in comparison to the previous, but I enjoyed it immensely. The Haasil stuff is stunning, I especially love the signatures. But the best stuff in the update are definitely the Ishqbaaaz ones. The cinematography of the show is brilliant, isn't it? The only thing which sometimes tempts me to catch a glimpse or two. 😛  But you make these good looking people all the more better with your work. The She's Iron Gauri(?) GIF signature is my favorite from the update. The blending looks amazing and so does the coloring. Love love it. Also the ShivIka GIFs somebody quoted on top of the page. Beauties. 😳 Congratulations on winning the banner contest! I like them both but definitely more biased to the winning entry. 😆

K.

The signature which you've made for Husna is definitely one of my favorites from the update. The coloring and the text looks amazing. Coming to the rest, I love your icons. Always have. I'll probably get around to using one of these sometime soon. https://i.imgur.com/G3lnmnq.png I can go on and on about how much I adore this particular signature. The way you've brilliantly placed the text, the picture selection and just the general outcome of this signature. Also can we talk about the greatness that was this episode? So much nostalgia and just so damn great episode. That speech, too many emotions. Too much love for the Meredith and Derek signature. :')

Also have either of you watched Yakeen Ka Safar? Or The Crown? Currently obsessed with them both. 
Edited by -Saumya- - 6 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haasil signatures look brilliant, quite unique.

The Gauri sets look rich and cassy!!!

Even RiKara set and signature is quite pretty!!

-Madz
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Absolutely love those Mer icons and GA sigs 👏