Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Krishna was the director here , and this thing was told to everyone post war by barbarik himself Edited by Shivam... - 8 years ago
Rex_Ryan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astoria

Now this is news to me.And this is painful indeed.

But in a way,I am not surprised.Because if the Mahabharata is a play,then Krishna is the director.If the characters are puppets then He is the puppeteer
It makes the Mahabharata all the more complicated and adds a new dimension to Krishna's character.Even after knowing this,I don't think bad about Krishna because I know that everything happens for a purpose and sometimes the process is very painful.

guys know I have one qs kuravas have to die because of their wrong doings/sins ...but abhimanyu, ghatotackha, all other pandav putr have to die ...what sin they did or they just paid for their fathers sins ...like the famous hall of dice game etc...
is this to prove the theory that childrens have to pay for parents doings???
only my qs on sequence not meant to offend anyone's feelingEdited by Rex_Ryan - 8 years ago
Rex_Ryan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivam...

Krishna was the direcotor here , and this thing was told to everyone post war by barbarik himself

who was barbarik??
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
right after he entered in the story, krishna arrenged for everything. yes, he is the director of mahabharat.
Shivam... thumbnail

son of ghatotkach , grandson of bheem
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
grandson of bhim, son of ghatotkach, also known as khatu shyam.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Almost done with the OS...it'll be short but sweet.
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rex_Ryan

guys know I have one qs kuravas have to die because of their wrong doings/sins ...but abhimanyu, ghatotackha, all other pandav putr have to die ...what sin they did or they just paid for their fathers sins ...like the famous hall of dice game etc...
is this to prove the theory that childrens have to pay for parents doings???
only my qs on sequence not meant to offend anyone's feeling

You are not the only one Ryan.This particular question is there in almost everyone's minds.Why did the Pandavas' and even the Kauravas' children die without any fault??
People will have different opinions.Even I have my theory.I don't whether you guys will agree with it or not.

In my opinion,they were going for a War.And in a war,there is no guarantee of survival.You have to fight.Both the sides knew that they can die in that war.They were prepared for it.Even today when our soldiers go for war,they know that there are chances of them perishing.It's not because they had committed a sun.It is simply because death is a part of war.
Shivam... thumbnail
This is what i found on net

Abhimanyu was born with Chandra amsa. Chandra promised to share his amsa in the shape of Abhimanyu for 16 years only. That is the life span of Abhimanyu.This Krishna knows fully, so he allowed Abhimanyu , while in the womb of his mother to hear and understand ONLY the breaking or entering Padma Vyuha or chakra Vyuha and interfered from Abhimanyu hearing the rest about the knowledge of Exiting from that.Krishna did this willingly knowing that Abhimanyu is destined to die in the Padma Vyuha. 

Most personalities on the Pandava side like Panadavas themselves, ther army chief Drustadhyumnudu, Krishna ( himself a poorna avataara ) and many are were born with divine amsas.Similarly in anticipation of the Great war , Moon was requested to give His TEJAS or amsa for the War in the shape a Royal figure.Instead Chandra ) moon ) said; 

''Abhimanyu is the reincarnation of Varchas, the son of the moon god. When the moon god was asked to let his son incarnate himself on earth by the other devas, he made a pact that his son will only remain on earth for 16 years as he could not bear to be separated from him. Abhimanyu was 16 years old when he died in the war. 
His son, Parikshit, born after his death, remains the sole survivor of the Kuru clan at the conclusion of the Mahbhrata war, and carries on the Pandava lineage. Abhimanyu is often thought of as a very brave warrior on the Pandava side, willingly giving up his life in war at a very young age''' 

So the age of Abhimanyu or the longevity of Abhimanyu was known to sri krishna.So He intensionally made the childs mother, Subhadra go into sleep so that she may not hear the exit procedure from Chakra vyuha. 
Unless this happens Arhjuna will not come in full fire, with vengeance to fight, otherwise he was behaving somewhere in heart out of love for elders and gurus. 
This is all a part of the Masterplan.
Edited by Shivam... - 8 years ago
Shivam... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Almost done with the OS...it'll be short but sweet.

awaiting desperately😆