Is A a girl or a guy?

sanjanaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone! I'm Sanjana and I've been following PLL since the very first epi.  ðŸ˜ƒ Just watched season 6 latest episode and the opening was creepy as hell. But they are saying that charles is dead and in the photo Aria stole A is a girl. Who do you think A is? A boy or a girl?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I still have to watch the last 2 episodes, but seriously i don't even know what to think for A. All my assumptions and predictions have come wrong. I thought Chalie would be Alison's twin brother, but, he is dead now, so don't know how the track will go. Maybe he's actually not dead.. and Alison's dad is lying..
sanjanaxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..sahana..

I still have to watch the last 2 episodes, but seriously i don't even know what to think for A. All my assumptions and predictions have come wrong. I thought Chalie would be Alison's twin brother, but, he is dead now, so don't know how the track will go. Maybe he's actually not dead.. and Alison's dad is lying..

Hey Sahana. Thanks for replying. I don't think Charles is dead either. But we'll know soon enough in the 10th episode of season 6. Marlene confirmed that on twitter.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Charles came to meet Jason. It's a man. Alive! 
See last episode
sanjanaxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live2eat

Charles came to meet Jason. It's a man. Alive! 

See last episode

Hi ðŸ˜ƒ I haven't watched the latest epi yet. I've downloaded it but didn't know this ðŸ˜²Thanks will definitely watch it now. *runs to watch it* ðŸ˜†
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanjanaxx

Hi ðŸ˜ƒ I haven't watched the latest epi yet. I've downloaded it but didn't know this ðŸ˜²Thanks will definitely watch it now. *runs to watch it* ðŸ˜†

Sorry or the spoiler😲
sanjanaxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live2eat

Sorry or the spoiler😲

No worries. 😛 I tend to read spoilers on the IMDB board but couldn't watch the latest epi yet. So you really helped me I'll watch it now.
Edited by sanjanaxx - 8 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Knowing these writers.. i think soley because we are all lead to beliebe A is a guy, itll end up being a girl ðŸ¤£
I do think its a guy though and its wren or ezra. 

And if it is a girl... Its melissa or sara harvey.. cc drake is a good guess but i just dont know how or why she fits in.   
sanjanaxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BolNaHalke-

Knowing these writers.. i think soley because we are all lead to beliebe A is a guy, itll end up being a girl ðŸ¤£

I do think its a guy though and its wren or ezra. 

And if it is a girl... Its melissa or sara harvey.. cc drake is a good guess but i just dont know how or why she fits in.   

Yeah I don't trust these writers too ðŸ˜† but I do think it's a guy and the Jason - Charlie relationship is making this even more interesting. But I would really hate it if A turned out to be Sara. 🥱She was introduced this season and she is really annnoying. 
Am confused about Cece but there were a lot of theories on her being transgender. 😕 I really hope they don't go that route. Wren would be the best choice he acted suspiciously the last time we saw him in season 4. 
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Behind the red coat or black hoodie they most of the time, they never use the actual actress/actor. They have used men in the past, like when Shanna shot Ezra, that built was manly but it was really Shanna. They do everything they can to throw you off. I think that Cece is A because you can tie her to almost any large event in the show since season 3 when she took back the A game from Mona who was exposed in season 2. One of the best theories that I've seen is that Charles and Cece loved each other and now Cece is the one playing Charles. Even the producer said that we would feel very sorry for A when we find out why A is A and that that it would be a romantic tragedy of sorts. The theory I believe is that Mona is under the black hoodie working double agent with red coat aka Cece aka 'charles' aka A and is using Charles as bait to expose Cece. It is possible that Alison unmasked Mona in the last episode.