Originally posted by: sanjanaxx
LOL 😆 I totally forgot about the message I originally posted. Yeah you're right A is trans. But I wish we know more in the upcoming episodes most of the things didn't make complete sense. 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sanjanaxx
LOL 😆 I totally forgot about the message I originally posted. Yeah you're right A is trans. But I wish we know more in the upcoming episodes most of the things didn't make complete sense. 😕
Originally posted by: -BolNaHalke-
The main questions: who killed mrs d maya are unanswered. Why was maya killed. Why was mrs d killed. And the question. Or huge plot hole everyone noticed is bethany was a little girl whrn she pushrd mrs cavanagh but mrs c was alive and visitng toby when he was a teen. Thats a huge loophole but i aldo think that that part was a lie and the real answer will be answered next part or season 7. Hopefully by s7 end we learn these things. But i will say im so HAPPY it was cece and this transgender theory. It fits and works.