Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ..sahana..
I still have to watch the last 2 episodes, but seriously i don't even know what to think for A. All my assumptions and predictions have come wrong. I thought Chalie would be Alison's twin brother, but, he is dead now, so don't know how the track will go. Maybe he's actually not dead.. and Alison's dad is lying..
Originally posted by: sanjanaxx
Hi 😃 I haven't watched the latest epi yet. I've downloaded it but didn't know this 😲Thanks will definitely watch it now. *runs to watch it* 😆
Originally posted by: -BolNaHalke-
Knowing these writers.. i think soley because we are all lead to beliebe A is a guy, itll end up being a girl 🤣
I do think its a guy though and its wren or ezra.And if it is a girl... Its melissa or sara harvey.. cc drake is a good guess but i just dont know how or why she fits in.