Posted: 8 years ago
Main yaha hoon... On the way to home...
Div kya kids the yaar๐Ÿ˜›
Dude please fix one for II before she returns ๐Ÿ˜‰
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

When in these amazing conversations we find something worth everybody to take a look at...ul find it in the index here ๐Ÿ˜‰

The official SoSy radio
Your song dedications 
Your poems 
Your memories
Your crazy conversations
Everything and anything worth a second their or 32nd glimpse all in here
(An alternative job I am took up to over come the loss of main index๐Ÿคฃ)

Have fun guys
Write a lot and keep me on my toes

Vibhu for the radio wala idea some threads back! NIV putti srividya and everybody else for the beautiful work that fills up this index - thankyou

To find the older works visit the link below
As you write something update it there too

jyo this is up
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

oh ya noufi that was the saddest actually..
boney broke when the kids were 10 and younger and actually Arjun grew up with his uncles.
i read his interview in TOI and it was indeed sad like an ekta soap but in real life.
he gets his first break and mom has cancer, she dies when it released before seeing his success..
and sanjay kapoor/anil kapoor stood by the kids..
see the koffee with karan of him and Ranveer.

i had read his toi interview and read about his family.he said very fondly about his mom aunti and some another lady.i too read then about his father.but my poor bollywood knowledge,never knew it was sridevi who did that!!!
uff!!!
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Appaada... anda ginger lerundu ippodaan Venice, Bollywood and whatever kku vandirukkom!

(Phew! Only now we seem to have moved from that ginger to Venice, Bollywood and whatever...)

I heard Arbaaz Khan on radio today talking about successful marriage... one more topic for you guys to bash ๐Ÿ˜†  enjai...
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nouf 

Nammu with her read it and msg you 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

namru you wrote well da...
hi jyo!!!

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ek dum bakwaas tha...par thanks nouf... For the encouragement๐Ÿ˜ƒ
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

ranveer singha ranbir kapoora???
anyway i dont like both!especially ranveer (ram leela one)

Ranveer Singh Noufi...
I typed Kapoor..
Me too Ditto Ditto..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Appaada... anda ginger lerundu ippodaan Venice, Bollywood and whatever kku vandirukkom!

(Phew! Only now we seem to have moved from that ginger to Venice, Bollywood and whatever...)

I heard Arbaaz Khan on radio today talking about successful marriage... one more topic for you guys to bash ๐Ÿ˜†  enjai...

๐Ÿคฃ
Arbaaz is meh!!!  Malaika, yes I cant rant breathlessly for years... always dressed and pouting like a hooker, every bone in her body jutting out... not to mention every curve๐Ÿ˜ก

I am like "I GET IT... you are the ONLY FEMALE with boobs now please get THEM OFF MY FACE"๐Ÿ˜ก

as if shes 20 and Dil Se released yesterday. Someone needs to smack her and tell her.. "your glory days are over" For a high school annual day, she was showing her p---- as she sat cross legged in the audience. And then Bollywood wonders why people dont take them seriously

The principal of the school needs to be shot... he probably couldnt afford to "hire" her privately, so he let her come by publicly and titillate him๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

u know what is super romantic is u in muddy paint stricken clothes and this grooms friend walks in all Delhi/R&B type and u fall from the ladder (dont kill me years of bollywood does that to you ๐Ÿ˜†) tada he holds and then โค๏ธ my dil goes hmnnn (sing that ) and then ๐Ÿ˜ณ and me going all aaaw
i am now telling my son how to patao girls my only goal is to embarrass him ๐Ÿ˜†and get all the joys i didnt experience stupid husband of mine was scared to ride a bike in india post us MS and i took him around in my kinetic honda ayooo...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ
i saw your reply namru...but falling from ladder is still making me rofling!!!
what a comment ji!!!
bada mazaa aaya!!!