Fan Fictions

SW Symphony 33 #Venice Diaries :)) - Page 112

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

aaawπŸ€—chennai... go to saravana bhavan (gujrati thali) , shop in RMKV, eat chaat in Gangothri - the pani puri, lie down on ur moms lap and watch sun tv and laugh, enjoy the heat. its unbearable but its what it is :-) shop in pondy bazaar, go to Tangamaligai and feel u are a pauper πŸ˜†
go all how expensive India is .. and keep converting Rs  to $'s  and feel we spend less in US πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
in short have fun from my side too ..

Yes. Yes. All the eat outs. Moms food. Mylapore gollu shopping, T.Nagar saree and jewlry shopping (Nisha has seeded kanchivaram and jhumkas into my head).  True Rs to $'s  conversion.  Trained my kids to do the math as well. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sridevi too broke another person's marriage???

oh God!!!! 😲
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

u know what is super romantic is u in muddy paint stricken clothes and this grooms friend walks in all Delhi/R&B type and u fall from the ladder (dont kill me years of bollywood does that to you πŸ˜†) tada he holds and then ❀️ my dil goes hmnnn (sing that ) and then 😳 and me going all aaaw
i am now telling my son how to patao girls my only goal is to embarrass him πŸ˜†and get all the joys i didnt experience stupid husband of mine was scared to ride a bike in india post us MS and i took him around in my kinetic honda ayooo...πŸ˜†

anu!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kya hai ye...itna romance hoga mere zindagi mein tho khuso ke mare mein pagal ho jaoungi
Shayad aise hi swarg sidar jaoungi
Rehne do...mujhe abhi jina hai!!!
Meri nahi tho bohat sari aur bhi shadiya karvani hai!!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
While I am at it, I have rant about one more thing, before I go write the next chapter. I happened to watch a inane, ridiculously pointless short film about water conservation featuring Barun Sobti and Kritika Kamra. Where she asks him for a glass of water and then later proceeds to puncture an artery in his neck and feed her baby brother a glass of blood

Maybe because I am not a teenager I found it quite sick (in a yucky way). Plus I am not a blood drinker.

Barun spent 4.5 out of 5 minutes of the short film ALMOST NAKED. admiring his pecs? abs... God knows whatever the hell it was... "Objectification of a man". now Poonam Chawla? Sunny Leone cannot complain if their nude videos leak, we have superstar Mr Sobti himself almost naked in a water video. He opens the door for Kritika in HIS BOXERS. ... indecent exposure??... he was too "busy" for TV once upon a time he abandoned his show for "stardom".. unsuccessfully... now that his career has bombed and  he is out of work  now... he is willing go nude and let his blood be apple juice
πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Jas, Thanks for the kind note... I am sorry for the loss  of the close friend. Some losses are harder to overcome... I know, life goes on... but harder to express for me... so I will try and climb out of this well.. there are no steps and the walls are slick...

Namratha your poetry is sooo adorable. When Nivi returns you must make her read it... or PM Diva, I am betting you shes in touch with Nivi, they are room mates I think. Unless Nivi is at her parents taking sapna of Dr S. Thank God studies are over warna ladki pass bhi nahi hoti Masters mein... nalayak kahin ki

Anu: Blue font... we tried to nail down life and death last night... went to bed unable to justify anything. It continues to be a bitch

Thank God for this watering hole...

On a lighter note, Ranveer Kapoor irritates the crap out of me... I cant seem to stand him. THERE!!!! Now I already feel better... His gimmicky acting, contorted smile and facial expressions and his out of turn bytes about all and sundry in Bollywood
He, Kangna Ranaut and Deepika are extremely annoying.

Sridevi is OUT OF HER MIND, she seems to have posted two awfully suggestive pictures of her teen daughters😑🀒. In her early days she would give extremely angst ridden interviews about how her mother pimped her to Tamil producers for movies like Padinaru Vayadinile (Solwah Saawan). Today, she is DOING THE SAME, WITH NO COMPULSION. She broke Boney's marriage, married him had them... and now pimps them

Ughhh!!!

we cant justify anything da -- i use blue fonts so my comments are colourful makes me feel good .. i do it when i remember..
i love this thread too..total distraction i dont get that in  FB  i have unwanted folks there πŸ˜‰
so this group is actually like minded because we are all crazy we can cry for Sosy and protect it like mad so we must be coded genetically in a similar fashion πŸ˜†

i prefer RAnveer to Ranbir anyday and the new  kapoor clan i cant stand, the entitled species..kareena posting pouting pictures with Saifs son gooosh

let me look at sridevi's daughters god why why why..
pavam boneys ex wife mona one of the reason i like Arjun kapoor .

NSB7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Jas, Thanks for the kind note... I am sorry for the loss  of the close friend. Some losses are harder to overcome... I know, life goes on... but harder to express for me... so I will try and climb out of this well.. there are no steps and the walls are slick...

Namratha your poetry is sooo adorable. When Nivi returns you must make her read it... or PM Diva, I am betting you shes in touch with Nivi, they are room mates I think. Unless Nivi is at her parents taking sapna of Dr S. Thank God studies are over warna ladki pass bhi nahi hoti Masters mein... nalayak kahin ki

Anu: Blue font... we tried to nail down life and death last night... went to bed unable to justify anything. It continues to be a bitch

Thank God for this watering hole...

On a lighter note, Ranveer Kapoor irritates the crap out of me... I cant seem to stand him. THERE!!!! Now I already feel better... His gimmicky acting, contorted smile and facial expressions and his out of turn bytes about all and sundry in Bollywood
He, Kangna Ranaut and Deepika are extremely annoying.

Sridevi is OUT OF HER MIND, she seems to have posted two awfully suggestive pictures of her teen daughters😑🀒. In her early days she would give extremely angst ridden interviews about how her mother pimped her to Tamil producers for movies like Padinaru Vayadinile (Solwah Saawan). Today, she is DOING THE SAME, WITH NO COMPULSION. She broke Boney's marriage, married him had them... and now pimps them

Ughhh!!!

thanks nisha...apko ye bakwas acchi lagi!! Aur nivi ko abhi ye poem PM karungi tho wo pagal ho jayegi... Tab Dr.s mera khoon kar denge...let's spare NIV this piece of craziness
Jab ayegi il ambush her with all my bakwas kavita's
Pagal pan ka duhata pade tho ek baar pade...bar bar kyon??
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ranveer Kapoor is yuck. Very irritating attitude.. I just can't stand him.. Just saw the promo of IIFA awards..
He is co-hosting with Arjun..
I don't know how Prakash Padukone is tolerating him...
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Nisha new thread plz
SoSy ke mere behano...kaha ho sab
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

sridevi too broke another person's marriage???

oh God!!!! 😲

oh ya noufi that was the saddest actually..
boney broke when the kids were 10 and younger and actually Arjun grew up with his uncles.
i read his interview in TOI and it was indeed sad like an ekta soap but in real life.
he gets his first break and mom has cancer, she dies when it released before seeing his success..
and sanjay kapoor/anil kapoor stood by the kids..
see the koffee with karan of him and Ranveer.

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: putti77

Ranveer Kapoor is yuck. Very irritating attitude.. I just can't stand him.. Just saw the promo of IIFA awards..
He is co-hosting with Arjun..
I don't know how Prakash Padukone is tolerating him...

ranveer singha ranbir kapoora???
anyway i dont like both!especially ranveer (ram leela one)