Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Nammu ...I stand corrected by your fellow-musketeer😊,

A child is the best-ever binding ingredient in marriages! I'm looking forward to this progress in their lives😊.
It will turn their lives upside down, I bet! Looking forward to the undulations that this event will bring ...to their existence😆

thanks SR...chota mooh badi bath... I have no idea how relationships handle stress after kids or marriage
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

ur sentence was more apt and to the point Putti!!

Kids are 24hours responsibility! Let's see how he handles it
And don't call me wiser
U made me really proud and proved u are super awesome by saving  up and buying a house in bengaluru!
I can't save a penny!! I'm very very proud of u

Nammu, Putti and Nouf...all three musketeers are so very young ...yet you have such a profound understanding of life...I consider myself very lucky to be on the sosyians platform ...and to have had a chance to interact with you!🤗
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

I somehow dont want the baby in the picture until these two accept their marriage as a permanent relationship n as a marriage itself, not like a livein(II Thinks like that - coz of her insecurities, thinking anyday it might end) or an extra curricular passion(R&B believes his marriage is like extra curricular activity - ho gaya 3 mahine ji liye shaadi ko, ab lets go back to safe n real life - the one in paris, one that is solitary n has space, flexibility n perks of time, anonimity n control).
Its unfair for the baby to be part of an quadratic equation where both variables could be any of the two values each!
I want them to learn the hard way that now they are bound for better or worse n no decision can ever have only solitary effect, each time it will affect them jointly so they cant not factor in their other or rather better half!! Yeah I know sadist me! But trust me an illthought/unplanned pregnancy causes sooo much damage even in arranged marriage.

i agree
I don't think they should have kids immediately
I only ment life will keep changing 
Now he is married tomorrow he has kids
He must not keep wanting a constant single life he has been used to...he must make amendments
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
traveling to ofc will update index around 11 am right now its 10.10 am
NSB7 thumbnail
No hurry vibhu
Take your time 
Thanks for the beautiful index

Sr I'm gloating in glory 😆
But that's a huge compliment... We learn everyday in SoSy
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

No hurry vibhu

Take your time 
Thanks for the beautiful index

Sr I'm gloating in glory 😆
But that's a huge compliment... We learn everyday in SoSy

CHEERS TO THE THREE MUSKETEERS!
You're AWESOME👍🏼
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Nammu, Putti and Nouf...all three musketeers are so very young ...yet you have such a profound understanding of life...I consider myself very lucky to be on the sosyians platform ...and to have had a chance to interact with you!🤗

Who bought house???
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Who bought house???

Harshey, I bought a tiny flat in Bangalore 1.2 yrs ago with my savings+ loan.. I will get possession in couple of months..
This popped up yesterday because Nisha was giving wise advises to ladies and gals here to save the money and invest in valuable things..
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Harshey, I bought a tiny flat in Bangalore 1.2 yrs ago with my savings+ loan.. I will get possession in couple of months..
This popped up yesterday because Nisha was giving wise advises to ladies and gals here to save the money and invest in valuable things..

Wow!!! I doubt you are married.. To buy a property when you are so young n on your savings is commendable!! Am yet to save enough to think of buying a property.
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Putti,I shall quote you as an example, when people from my generation say that youngsters have lost their way! Your example could inspire my daughter too😊
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago