Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
A failed attempt to make u guys forget all your bad mood for a while 
It's pathetic... I rank it that way..but il post it anyway

Story of my life..!

The story of my life...I ran into a man...his hair that he twirls like ropes tying me up to him
The story of my life...I was kissed by a man...his fingers like snakes stinging me everywhere
The story of my life...i kissed a man...his lips like magnets pulling mine to his
The story of my life...I was lost in this man...oh so tall..I stuck to him like a lizard on a wall
The story of my life...I married a man...his antics give me heart attacks and BP
The sTory of my life...I walked by him.. I closed my eyes and he ran away
The story of my life... I chased him home... He locked me up and wouldnt let me go
The story of my life... Work lies behind...maleficent as the boss and Hitler as daddy
The story of my life...I want him home.. He loves his trek and music more than me
The story of my life...I wanted to forget reality...but it keeps knocking at my door like a landlady
The story of my life...I'm hanging here...its neither home nor where he is..the stupid Swiss air 
The story of my life...he is a stupid terrorist...his every action  Blows me up like a dynamite
The story of my life...this was a pun for II and her sly rakshasan
The story of my life...I fail to write...its highly draggy and very boring
The story of my life...u all won't smile...just plz do just atleast look at how hard I'm trying
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SparkleV

hiii🤗

putti
ashu
namz
drishti
noufiya
SR
vikas - super stalker mode??
harshita
sush
shevD
envee
asma
jyothi
dhara
SVM - superbly written!!👏
anu
shilpa - hope u and ur daughter are well n fine👍🏼
nivi
divashni - beautiful pics of dresses as well as kids
😳

Hi Vibhu
Ditto Ditto
Adding Vaani,Swathi, Sri
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dear Sosyians

Catching up on the updates.  Landed in motherland after a long time.  Still getting used to India time. Read the morning update with amma's filter coffee. I can get used to that. But not the Chennai heat and humidity.

I see many are down and are talking about fairness in life and checks and balances. My 2 cents - Morning 5am my FIL calls me at Amma's and announces that one of our close family friend passed away. 18years ago, they hosted and played the "Maapillai Veedu" since my inlaws are not from Chennai.  I had with plans to meet the Uncle/Aunty with kids and get blessings and ended up going to his death. Not so nice start. Not so fair that uncle passed away. 

Came home heavy hearted, jetlagged and dozed off.  Amma wakes me up. "Di, get up, akka (my cousin - she was my local guardian when i was in college) and mama(akka's husband are sometimes refered as mama) have come".  Surprise - am i dreaming ? I havent seen her in almost 10 years. She comes with big grin and hugs delighted to see me. She brought good news - her daughter marriage news, other cousin's baby news. Good news.  Good and bad on the same day.

In short, I feel the checks and balances are done at the higher level. HIS books are difficult for us to read. There are good (which give us instant gratification) and bad (which scar us forever).  In the end, "ellam nanmaikae" (Everything happens for good) .  We might not realize it now. We feel "why me" when things dont go well.  On a longer run, we can get a different perspective and everyone will move on.  But it is hard to move on right away.  Grieve the bad news but dont get depressed.  Dont get elated on the good news just enjoy the moment. "Ethuvum kadanthu pogum" - This too shall pass.

I am going to enjoy this moment - Amma is stringing my few yards of jasmine strings 🥳

Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ghar me khana nahi milta hai kya?
Saare page khaaliya😉
I need to catch up previous pages..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Darlings !!! 🤗 sooo cute..
i didnt realize :-) sosy thread ke karan i became a goldie now a dazzler so cute 😳
amazing folks all of u guys are you guys  make me type/rant/comment do my Ranjan gush..😆

nowadays every day when i drive i say a small prayer i never did before hoping for good health for all.
thats my only thing give us all good health and we will do the rest..

The cooking one was so cute..good bday gift ..but periappa sick II is going to be a mess 😭😭

i know its stupid but i want to sing this for R&B

Ghar aaja pardesi tera des pukare re 😉

some of us wish hota, so for me this is one thing i wish he can do like a hero say forget it,forget everything let me go back, my family needs me..

I couldnt in real life but would love to see that in fiction ..

nammu how be the marwari wedding planning ,hopefully ek acha pada likha nammu ke layak dude milega ..u know i feel wedding is the perfect place to meet folks 😳

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminechick

Dear Sosyians

Catching up on the updates.  Landed in motherland after a long time.  Still getting used to India time. Read the morning update with amma's filter coffee. I can get used to that. But not the Chennai heat and humidity.

I see many are down and are talking about fairness in life and checks and balances. My 2 cents - Morning 5am my FIL calls me at Amma's and announces that one of our close family friend passed away. 18years ago, they hosted and played the "Maapillai Veedu" since my inlaws are not from Chennai.  I had with plans to meet the Uncle/Aunty with kids and get blessings and ended up going to his death. Not so nice start. Not so fair that uncle passed away. 

Came home heavy hearted, jetlagged and dozed off.  Amma wakes me up. "Di, get up, akka (my cousin - she was my local guardian when i was in college) and mama(akka's husband are sometimes refered as mama) have come".  Surprise - am i dreaming ? I havent seen her in almost 10 years. She comes with big grin and hugs delighted to see me. She brought good news - her daughter marriage news, other cousin's baby news. Good news.  Good and bad on the same day.

In short, I feel the checks and balances are done at the higher level. HIS books are difficult for us to read. There are good (which give us instant gratification) and bad (which scar us forever).  In the end, "ellam nanmaikae" (Everything happens for good) .  We might not realize it now. We feel "why me" when things dont go well.  On a longer run, we can get a different perspective and everyone will move on.  But it is hard to move on right away.  Grieve the bad news but dont get depressed.  Dont get elated on the good news just enjoy the moment. "Ethuvum kadanthu pogum" - This too shall pass.

I am going to enjoy this moment - Amma is stringing my few yards of jasmine strings 🥳

aaaw🤗chennai... go to saravana bhavan (gujrati thali) , shop in RMKV, eat chaat in Gangothri - the pani puri, lie down on ur moms lap and watch sun tv and laugh, enjoy the heat. its unbearable but its what it is :-) shop in pondy bazaar, go to Tangamaligai and feel u are a pauper 😆
go all how expensive India is .. and keep converting Rs  to $'s  and feel we spend less in US 😆😆
in short have fun from my side too ..
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey vibhu
Nouf I'm here
Tumne pukara aur hum chale aye

Anu - wedding planning in full flow...designs ready hai...bus 14juy is the execution 

I won't be attending the wedding as a part if it...il be dressed in muddy paint stricken clothes with a messy hair bun and running around...koi nahi milega

But delhi wala koi ho tho zaroor bata dena 😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jas, Thanks for the kind note... I am sorry for the loss  of the close friend. Some losses are harder to overcome... I know, life goes on... but harder to express for me... so I will try and climb out of this well.. there are no steps and the walls are slick...

Namratha your poetry is sooo adorable. When Nivi returns you must make her read it... or PM Diva, I am betting you shes in touch with Nivi, they are room mates I think. Unless Nivi is at her parents taking sapna of Dr S. Thank God studies are over warna ladki pass bhi nahi hoti Masters mein... nalayak kahin ki

Anu: Blue font... we tried to nail down life and death last night... went to bed unable to justify anything. It continues to be a bitch

Thank God for this watering hole...

On a lighter note, Ranveer Kapoor irritates the crap out of me... I cant seem to stand him. THERE!!!! Now I already feel better... His gimmicky acting, contorted smile and facial expressions and his out of turn bytes about all and sundry in Bollywood
He, Kangna Ranaut and Deepika are extremely annoying.

Sridevi is OUT OF HER MIND, she seems to have posted two awfully suggestive pictures of her teen daughters😡🤢. In her early days she would give extremely angst ridden interviews about how her mother pimped her to Tamil producers for movies like Padinaru Vayadinile (Solwah Saawan). Today, she is DOING THE SAME, WITH NO COMPULSION. She broke Boney's marriage, married him had them... and now pimps them

Ughhh!!!

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Ghar me khana nahi milta hai kya?
Saare page khaaliya😉
I need to catch up previous pages..

this really match with ur id photo!!! 😆
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

Hey vibhu

Nouf I'm here
Tumne pukara aur hum chale aye

Anu - wedding planning in full flow...designs ready hai...bus 14juy is the execution 

I won't be attending the wedding as a part if it...il be dressed in muddy paint stricken clothes with a messy hair bun and running around...koi nahi milega

But delhi wala koi ho tho zaroor bata dena 😳

u know what is super romantic is u in muddy paint stricken clothes and this grooms friend walks in all Delhi/R&B type and u fall from the ladder (dont kill me years of bollywood does that to you 😆) tada he holds and then ❤️ my dil goes hmnnn (sing that ) and then 😳 and me going all aaaw
i am now telling my son how to patao girls my only goal is to embarrass him 😆and get all the joys i didnt experience stupid husband of mine was scared to ride a bike in india post us MS and i took him around in my kinetic honda ayooo...😆