SW Symphony 33 #Venice Diaries :)) - Page 51

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dristi64

SHEV DI

HELLO๐Ÿค—

NeelASMA

How have you been???๐Ÿค—
Any new romantic interludes happening at your end?? Anything Paris or Venice like??

How I wish! I so ready to travel, I want EU. But given I have young kids US.A makes sense. 
Doing local trips as is summer vacay here. I actually want to do a solo trip with girls only! Raise your hands who all ready ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nammu, SR, Shipa, Sri, Vaani, Sush, Envee, and modernfamily are missing...
Noufi she told network is very bad.. She will come tomorrow morning.. I know if network works she will not wait till tomorrow๐Ÿ˜‰

From US Anu is missing..
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
VIBHU
sometimes we work so much on a regular basis ki we don't know what to do with a holiday. Tere saath bhi aisa kya??
Jaa ke zara panipuri kha ke aa, go near Malcha Marg๐Ÿ˜†
And thank you for the wishes. ๐Ÿค—

PUTTI

I can never judge a person based on just one or two actions. A bundle of habits makes a character, not just one particular trait. And we r at liberty to change our behavior, at any point of time when it's not working for us. How liberating is that, isn't it??
 So the Dude didn't have II before and in Paris he's gone back to that routine. He already misses her a lot. It'll take time na for him to actually prioritize the marriage. He seems to b running away from the grim confrontations with her. He's a person who runs away from truths by his very nature. The best example is his unwillingness to find the truth about the scandal. He's very much in character when he's finding it comfortable back in Paris and wishing for II to b with him. The same way she wants him at MM. He's not wrong, just different from who she is. They'll find a middle ground somewhere. I've faith in NISHA.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Also, like HERSHEY said. No unplanned pregnancy just yet. Please. Little Savvy can wait awhile more. These two need to have a better understanding of each other.
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SparkleV

Can they have pet at MM 

i dont know how it feels..having a pet at home.. but they look adorable to me๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜†2 dogs will be nice. I grew up with a pet. They add so much to life๐Ÿ˜†. They good at keeping secrets ๐Ÿ˜†. I love pets. But not ready to keep one here๐Ÿ˜• They have tantrums just like a little kid, they sulk, they smile and they totally get mad at you๐Ÿ˜†
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i had paanipuri 2 days back..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MM is kaaafi dooor...๐Ÿ˜†

yaa this can be the reason...that other days we work nonstop..so sunday seems boring... i feel weird kind of emptiness on sundays.. 

dristi64 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

How I wish! I so ready to travel, I want EU. But given I have young kids US.A makes sense. 
Doing local trips as is summer vacay here. I actually want to do a solo trip with girls only! Raise your hands who all ready ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I would love to!! But I'm still stuck with the student status for another year. Gimme 2-3 years, let your kids grow up a bit more. M sure there'll b several ladies here on the forum who would love a trip to Spain and Italy๐Ÿ˜‰
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I see II's pregnancy as the strong reason Dude to come back..
Any other thoughts?
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SparkleV

i had paanipuri 2 days back..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MM is kaaafi dooor...๐Ÿ˜†

yaa this can be the reason...that other days we work nonstop..so sunday seems boring... i feel weird kind of emptiness on sundays.. 

Ja R&B dhoodne mein lag Ja. ๐Ÿคฃ
Aankhen khuli rakh. Mil gaya toh tu Yahan nahi milegi phir๐Ÿ˜†
SparkleV thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

๐Ÿ˜†2 dogs will be nice. I grew up with a pet. They add so much to life๐Ÿ˜†. They good at keeping secrets ๐Ÿ˜†. I love pets. But not ready to keep one here๐Ÿ˜• They have tantrums just like a little kid, they sulk, they smile and they totally get mad at you๐Ÿ˜†

@bold: Reallyyy๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  thats why they are adorable..๐Ÿ˜ณ 
i want one but am not allowed...๐Ÿ˜• and taunt aur milta hai mom se... that we have already made home a zoo..๐Ÿ˜†
but i'll have one for sure in future๐Ÿ˜ณ right now kaam chalaing with teddy bear๐Ÿ˜›
SparkleV thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: putti77

I see II's pregnancy as the strong reason Dude to come back..
Any other thoughts?

Ranjan suffering from major health disease

@drishti ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† where's my binoculars๐Ÿคช