SW Symphony 33 #Venice Diaries :)) - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

Please don't even think of it in your bad dreams also Nisha. Whenever you feel low come and rant out here..Don't give update also..
Just talk talk whatever you want..
In our Dude style.
Don't Nisha
Don't

dude style===="ENOUGH NISHA!!"
Originally posted by blue5sky

Ok guys have a great Saturday and You Nisha have nice Friday evening with your Bacchas and hubs.
Bye😊

have a good day asma!!!
Noufi how is weather today?
Looks like sun is showing bit sympathy on Bangaloreans today...
Hey Nisha!! 
Thank you for the shout out! 
Am all good... Just a little bummed about something... 

And

No!!!! 
Please do not end the story!!! 
Take a break if you decided to.. But please do not end it!!!!! 
was at a cross roads this afternoon whether to end the story...too bummed abt things

Dont you dare think that Nisha...I will have to take a flight to wherever in US of A you are and sit on a dharna...and I have work spilling over and splitting its seams to even think or plan  a trip now..😕
We need our daily fix and you need to fix that fix ðŸ˜Š ...am i making sense ???!  
DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT 

I just read that  line of yours Nisha...eyes glazed, brain froze and fingers just typed...forget my uparwala lines and let me rephrase it like my normal self ðŸ˜Š
Nisha, please please dont ever think of stopping writing or whatever. You and SOSY are our daily fix and we cannot think beyond that.
Even my personality changed and I started daring you and writing in CAPS etc when you said you want to stop ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by putti77

Noufi how is weather today?
Looks like sun is showing bit sympathy on Bangaloreans today...

now a lil clear here.but it says " i will rain today"!!
Nisha, take your time. Pamper yourself. Write when you want to. But please do not end it. We have long long long way to go. 
People here have beautiful ways with words. I don't. But I can assure you first thing in the morning I do is check on Sosy. Last thing before I go off to sleep is hang on here.

Noufi, yes am Lawyer. An Non Practicing Advocate working for corporate world. 

Sri Vidya, you wrote sooo well, each one of us thank you for conveying what we might not be able to. 

Vani, aap please Nisha ko dantto.  
Nisha! I am OK. Thanks for asking. You don't have to. ðŸ˜Š Like I don't post or reply or whatever too often, you too must be busy handling a lot of things.

About being bummed. Totally understand. 😊 While we would want the tale to go on and on... I would leave it to you. Only take it to a logical end. I think II and R&B deserve at least a sweet and sour end to their story, if one is near at all. Ditch those tragic or hanging endings! Our couple have enough quirks that leave us hanging that you would also want to latkao us with a "think for yourself ending."

Whoa! Just woke up! Was so tired yesterday and "bummed" that I decided to sit on the bum and sleep on it! 😆

I hope I am making sense in my grogginess.

Take care people. Take care Nisha. Find yourself a nice dose of laughter, smile at silly small things much like II. Have a good day and weekend.

Now for mmm coffee...
I was at a cross roads this afternoon whether to end the story...too bummed abt things...

Nobody demands anything. I do it because I love it and want to do it
I am happy to write this story, takes my mind off many things

I am extremely low today... dont know why

I dont know what this page offers you all, to me, it its like a beautiful colorful garden at sunrise that has been freshly watered. Most of you are way younger... I only wish happiness. u shudnt be worrying at an age where u shud be thinking abt which guy looks cuter... I have no control... but not a day goes by that I dont wish for superpowers😭

Such a strange unexplainable closeness we all have... its no formal relationship, not through work, not by marriage, not because of physical proximity, not by biology... but because we all love happy things.

But good news on this page makes me more joyous than receiving a promotion at work and not so good news completely devastates me like Ive been robbed😭

Nisha i have responded to this

Kya hai yeh rishta?
already on page 10 ...yet when i reread the posts i am moved by what i have quoted...Nisha your work has brought so many of us together and as dear Vani says maybe we feel a deeper sense of togetherness...A lot of young people as you say look up to you and others and in turn instill hope and affection in our hearts...Like the ebb and flow of the wave life has its way of throwing up surprises...we have our share of highs and lows...the not so good news that hits our face does raise questions is devastating...

I have been trekking as i have mentioned since age 4  i was leading a group of 60 to the himalayas...there was laughter and jokes and one former student a 17 year old had convinced me that this was her only chance to be in the mountains and coaxed me to take her along...she had been the most amazing young girl i had seen versatile and even though she moved out of my school in 8th considered only this her school...
The bus was taking a turn near Sundarnagar and a truck from the opposite direction just knocked the bus...we were 40 passengers...a rod from the volvo we were travelling got dislodged and went through a sleeping 17 year old while 39 others didn't have a scratch i knew i was picking up a dying child...my colleague and i rushed her to the hospital to hear she was gone...the 40 minute journey i could only think go in peace...i realised that  May 5th 2011 had caused 4 deaths within 20 kms all young people...
I had to break the news to family ensure the safety of others ...i typed and printed the DC as the district Magistrate wanted me to spell every word...I travelled with her across 7 states and handed the coffin to her family...
Apparently the last words she had spoken to her dad was I AM HAVING THE HAPPIEST TIME OF MY LIFE... we were together on the last 5 days of her life and she breathed her last on my lap...I did ask why her why me why this way why why why why...no answers came from outside but i realised the script of the happiest 5 days of her life she wrote...she was going but she chose to include me in the scipt such that she remains in my heart forever,,, i maynot have responded the same way had she passed away in her mother's arms...i face things as they come as this is what i think she came to teach me...

My sharing is not to preach or evoke tears...it is a perspective that has brought me peace...i seek ways to be the reason of hope and smiles...there is great pain and suffering and there are small ways of healing...heal...let go...
The So Sy as you know is so many of our journey our little garden...a niche we have carved...NO MORE I WANT TO QUIT WRITING...the Rishta with you and other Soul Sisters and II and R& B is deeper...come out of your blues get into the rhytm of writing
NISHA🤗
It's perfectly alright to forget to shout out a few names when you've a clan bigger than any Scots ever had😆
I'm right here and so is everyone else. Will b here as long as you choose to write, no pressure😊
And probably after, too. It's no longer just a story to us. 
Everyone gets bummed out once a while. And for me PMS is usually the culprit😆
We've very less control over most situations. What we can regulate are our reactions to them. So let's just try and keep a positive attitude? MAY all your worries reduce as much as Tan's hair!🤗