Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Finally caught up!!!! He is missing his single days! He knows II will run away if he so much as utters S of word single! I knew it!! He ran from MM n resigned at Excelsior not coz he couldnt keep his shares... He gave knee jerk reaction to his discovery of his wavered attention coz his single days had his focus on work, book n hikes in that order. Now its II, II's antics, II's talks, II's zidd to be financially single, n other II Stuff followed by work, books n other stuff n the order after other II stuff is not consistent.
I feel the reason he went hiking was to make himself believe that marriage hasnt changed anything! But DUDE!! It has!!!! I want him to realize that marriage is not extra curricular activity like hiking n reading. Its you single most important committment. What are his expectations from this marriage now? Ki II yaha harr do week ke baad aayegi for 2 weeks? N the 2 weeks she is not there, he will work 15-16 hours?? Its ridiculous! I cant see him getting his focus back even if II quits n comes n lives in Paris... Coz even then he wont be able to work 15-16 hours with a wife waiting at home. N definitely II cant take off willy nilly if she continues to be on a payroll! I have a feeling the Dude is secretly loving this arrangement of II being in India n him France. Its like he got the ferrari that he had been eying. Its good for those off days when he can test its horsepower but on weekdays he still wants metro coz its fast, he doesnt have to worry about traffic n can do other stuff. But ferrari is still his.
Disappointed in his subconscious thought process! He is fooling himself well! I will wait for the divine enlightenment!!Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well said Harshey..
Yes some of us love Dude but he needs to think about II now..
Let us see what makes him to realize this importance..

Author Sahiba ke man me kuch strong reason hoga. But in how many days?
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: harshita27

Finally caught up!!!! He is missing his single days! He knows II will run away if he so much as utters S of word single! I knew it!! He ran from MM n resigned at Excelsior not coz he couldnt keep his shares... He gave knee jerk reaction to his discovery of his wavered attention coz his single days had his focus on work, book n hikes in that order. Now its II, II's antics, II's talks, II's zidd to be financially single, n other II Stuff followed by work, books n other stuff n the order after other II stuff is not consistent.
I feel the reason he went hiking was to make himself believe that marriage hasnt changed anything! But DUDE!! It has!!!! I want him to realize that marriage is not extra curricular activity like hiking n reading. Its you single most important committment. What are his expectations from this marriage now? Ki II yaha harr do week ke baad aayegi for 2 weeks? N the 2 weeks she is not there, he will work 15-16 hours?? Its ridiculous! I cant see him getting his focus back even if II quits n comes n lives in Paris... Coz even then he wont be able to work 15-16 hours with a wife waiting at home. N definitely II cant take off willy nilly if she continues to be on a payroll! I have a feeling the Dude is secretly loving this arrangement of II being in India n him France. Its like he got the ferrari that he had been eying. Its good for those off days when he can test its horsepower but on weekdays he still wants metro coz its fast, he doesnt have to worry about traffic n can do other stuff. But ferrari is still his.
Disappointed in his subconscious thought process! He is fooling himself well! I will wait for the divine enlightenment!!

very well put...The excitement of the outdoors and working at his own pace with someone to cuddle with was ok when he was single...it is this adventurous streak that prompted him to become an Angel Investor...Ranjan had been supported by Savvy  in business and family matters ...The attraction one feels for the other is different from the time one needs to invest in nurturing their relationship...the basis of II fears is that R&B will tire of her and desert her...it keeps resurfacing...she makes him insane with her antics her tantrums her Zidd and possessiveness...she is reckless to the core and  he is indulgent ...The Prenup should surface and reasons for it sorted out...the issue needs to be viewed from varied perspectives...infact if the lack of focus gets II fired / humiliated at work it would bring into focus her fears the iyer  Batra and Bhalla perspectives...they now are like a pair of infatuated teens...sexually attracted...their emotional state should also become in sync and that is what will pave way for a lifetime together
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So pretty...

Half saree
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

very well put...The excitement of the outdoors and working at his own pace with someone to cuddle with was ok when he was single...it is this adventurous streak that prompted him to become an Angel Investor...Ranjan had been supported by Savvy in business and family matters ...The attraction one feels for the other is different from the time one needs to invest in nurturing their relationship...the basis of II fears is that R&B will tire of her and desert her...it keeps resurfacing...she makes him insane with her antics her tantrums her Zidd and possessiveness...she is reckless to the core and is indulgent ...The Prenup should surface and reasons for it sorted out...the issue needs to be viewed from varied perspectives...infact if the lack of focus gets II fired / humiliated at work it would bring into focus her fears the iyer Batra and Bhalla perspectives...they now are like a pair of infatuated teens...sexually attracted...their emotional state should also become in sync and that is what will pave way for a lifetime together

I dont think Prenup has anything to do with II's insecurities. Its to do with the fact that Bhallas n Iyers have a huge financial status difference. She doesnt want anyone to ever question her reasons to marry R&B were financial. Her insecurities n her fears that he will get bored of her, though, are the reasons she doesnt wear her heart on her sleeves where her feelings for R&B is concerned. She is still conscious of calling her man her Love dven as endearment, case in point being the last morning in Paris apartment! She doesnt even casually kiss him on the cheek openly. How many 3 month old marriages have so much hesitation in this day and age? She doesnt share her family's problems with him coz she thinks he might leave her if her family's crisis is not upto his standard n also because he appears so uninvolved with others. She is scared to take liberties emotionally with this man. Financial reasons are alag anyway. Am just surprised that with all this what was she smoking when she rushed into the marriage. I just read that part "Fools Rush In"... That soo aptly sums up their relationship.
N I doubt Dude will get any sense if II is humiliated. I doubt II will tell him to begin with. Bata bhi diya toh clinically yeh hero bolega quit n start your own gig..He is very unemotional with matters of profession. A personal crisis due to II's work pressure n work tensions, like a miscarriage during early pregnancy, while he is away in Paris living his pseudo bachelor life might(am guessing though) make him realign his priorities.
I have a colleague. Her hubby took consulting job n would work crazy hours n live aram se. The dude's parents were living with the wife. There was some big project that had aggressive deadline. The woman was soo overworked that she suffered miscarriage. The guy realized that his not being available when family needed him caused such irreversible damage. He quit n took a permanent job in the city.

But thats the mango people story! Hamare Mahanubhav thode alag aur atrangi hain. Pata chsla miscarriage hua toh turant maun vrat dharan kar lenge!Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
Divashni thumbnail
Has II evr worn a punjabi suit b4? Luv ths 1.

Beautiful patiala suit
Divashni thumbnail
Wht a back ths 1 has?!?! 

I love this salwar kameez!
Divashni thumbnail
Colors r luvly on ths 1. 
USD 31.68 Navy Blue Cotton Embroidery Punjabi Suit 44845
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hershey,

GREAT OBSERVATION

Hes forcing himself to believe he hasnt changed

Ofcourse he has... it will be fun to see him struggle with himself

Havent read anyone's jawab to ur theory though, will do so now
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hershey,

GREAT OBSERVATION

Hes forcing himself to believe he hasnt changed

Ofcourse he has... it will be fun to see him struggle with himself

Havent read anyone's jawab to ur theory though, will do so now

Nisha and Harshey

Wanted to reply.. But wanted see a mautured reply from married women..
I am scared to think about these mentle stress and miscarriages..
For our couple No No...
Our little hearts will not handle..