SRIVIDYAMOULI CHANGED HER ID NAME!!!!

whats this new name means???

Nouf
SRI VIDYA MOULI = SVM
ISHITHA IYER = II
RAMAN BHALLA = R n B

athalla putti i meant moonwearer...

Noufi also
Chandramouli is one more name for God Shiva as he wears moon on his head...
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

choti hi!!!
nitii second time hi!!!
Hii Nouf...Hug
I misss u dher saara my teacher...CryCry
Hope u r doin fine...
Originally posted by putti77

Sorry my bad. Just saw new name..

thats fine yaar!but this new name is cool na???
feels like sons of moon kind...
Originally posted by .Harshita.

choti hi!!!
nitii second time hi!!!

Hii Nouf...Hug
I misss u dher saara my teacher...CryCry
Hope u r doin fine...

i m fine dear.we were missing u too...but thought u will b studying.so didnt want to disturb.hope all is well with you studies...take care...

Originally posted by moonwearer

SRIVIDYAMOULI CHANGED HER ID NAME!!!!

whats this new name means???

Mouli is the contraction for Chandramouli...it means wearer or the moon...though it has 15 letters it didn't allow me to change...i realised i was the only one with a real name so gave myself an alias:)

oh thats the thing...i thought mouli word means forehead or head or crown...it is used to describe krishnas mayilpeeli's(peacock's feather!!i dont know if there is an another word) position.so chandamouli means shiva???

Ok..the shiva at Shringeri is called Chandramouli...he who adorns the moon...the goddess at Sringeri is Sharadha or Srividya...
I got my wearer of the moon...so in a sense i am a moon wearer...i can also tire him so thought i d use it my name wealth of knowledge would sound vain and be a misnomer...
A lot of tamil writers(males) choose spouses name as pen name...
Originally posted by moonwearer

Job Application
To
 Mr & Mrs Bhalla
8 Arrondissement Paris

Dear Madame and Monsieur

Having heard from reliable sources that you plan to have four children , i wish to offer my candidature for the post of nanny for the kids.  I have experience handling kids in varied age groups. I love the outdoors and can double up as their botany teacher. I am fluent in tamil. Conversant with Iyer customs and traditions. I can dress the lil girls up in lovely pattu pavadais by the hour. I can read aloud and regale them with stories in Tamizh and English.
Will teach them to rebel and throw tantrums that match their mom's. I have experience giving a hair cut to my kid brother so can teach them with the help of the lovely garden in MM how to trim hair.  having watched people with a fetish for hair twirling...i will train them to become expert hair twirlers.
 I man match II in her chatter and being exposed to us kids will speak non stop and train them to respond to the cooing  Badam Pecan Pista and Macadamia from infancy...
I will superwise the modification of all stairs to slides and additionally request Mr Ranjan on their behalf to fix ropes for them to swing from one room to another in tarzan style.
Reference So Syians
Awaiting your call letter at the earliest . I shall be following you both around Paris and have applied for a Visa exclusively for this purpose to be better equipped to deal with Gen next.
I guarantee you no worry care and with Nanny cameras will record and update their every move on a hourly basis.
Thanking you
SVM( I hear you don't like long names and prefer initials)

Excellent application and your candidature cannot be rejected !!!

If you are moon wearer, then am I 'the voice " ????

In one of the plays we staged, we had a raucous bar scene and the boys were not not noisy enough, till one began vani jokes...
we then had akashvani, bhavishyavani, "vani"lla , happy vani was sukhvani, ...you get the drift..Big smile
I was managing sound and had to cut off some mics as they were getting unruly...
bar scene raucous enough and success !!
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
Holiday,Baby & Gabbar Akshay kumar is doing a good stuff of work since some time!
Waiting for update n watching baby!

choti hi!!!
nitii second time hi!!!

sorry..sorryLOL..Hi..hi..for both times..