Fan Fictions

SW Symphony 33 #Venice Diaries :)) - Page 71

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Panda - That movie had a totally different perspective ille ?

Dristi - Article 19 ..violation ðŸ˜­

Tu apni right to speech and expression ke baare mein bol rahi hai? I thought we were having a custody battle here. Mujhe toh pehle hi Shagun bana dia inn logon ne😆
And writs Aise hi nahi lagte hai. Chal let's not get into that. I'll just go on and on otherwise😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshita27

Has he done enough to find whether or not his mom jumped to her death? Has he trued tofind the truth behind Ranjan's disheaveled appearance in that hotel room? Isnt Savvy super stupid as well as selfish to have given her life for a man's betrayal? Did she not betray her kids by abandoning them? For me, Savvy is a bigger culprit of R&B's dukh takleef than Ranjan.
If Dude has done enough n has concrete reasons then am all for dude hating the man...
Even a killer's son tries their best to carve a niche of their own, so that that tag goes away... But dude doesnt do ANYTHING except silent treatment!!!

That is exactly wat the dude is doing...He is living life in his own terms and in his own way...Ranjan being innocent or not innocent or savvy's stupidity is never the question here...Either ways ranjan's silence was what killed Savvy...and even after savvy's death and seeing his kids distressed and going through hell, he still only observes silence...Then, why shud the guy give a damn to his so called father who doesn't want to set things right if he is innocent???? y not put them out of misery ???? what is he achieving by this silence???

and if indeed he is not innocent, then irrespective of savvy being alive or not, I can never accept infidelity...That is downright demeaning...and I would never want to associate myself with one such person...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dristi64

Sullok is behaving a certain way in Hindi. Accha sullok is good behavior in a certain instance. Bura sullok is bad behavior. It relates to particular instances and not behavior in general.
We pronounce it as 'suluk'.

HERSHEY

Koi nahi. Nikaal jitni bhadaas nikalni hai😆
When life throws you a curve, flaunt it😳
I've been stealing this line from my cousin for a while now😆

tch tch...
hmm mein kya boloon!!
still i think ritu ma'am is the best choice! 😆
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Infidelity is a big issue but never so big as a person's life. I dont expect R&B to respect his father inspite of him being unfaithful... But Ranjan was supposedly a good husband up until the day they discovered him with his pants down... Whats the difference between an outsider n his son if he has to justify to his son without the son making it his priority to FIND the truth himself? Kya Savvy was a single parent n R&B didnt know his father? Or he never had any trust in his father to begin with, ki one circumstancial evidence n the son crucifies him?
Again, I say, Savvy could have tackled infidelity with resolute n strong behavior... Jumping to her death coz Ranjan was silent was the most stupid n reckless decision. She infact didnt give aranjan much chance to even react.
That said, I totally agree that R&B's lack of care for Ranjan is coz every time he sees his father he also realizes his mother is not with him.
For the record- i do not support infidelity! But noone's betrayal(even if that person is your life partner) is worth your life or your children's suffering!
Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshita27

Has he done enough to find whether or not his mom jumped to her death? Has he trued tofind the truth behind Ranjan's disheaveled appearance in that hotel room? Isnt Savvy super stupid as well as selfish to have given her life for a man's betrayal? Did she not betray her kids by abandoning them? For me, Savvy is a bigger culprit of R&B's dukh takleef than Ranjan.
If Dude has done enough n has concrete reasons then am all for dude hating the man...
Even a killer's son tries their best to carve a niche of their own, so that that tag goes away... But dude doesnt do ANYTHING except silent treatment!!!

That's true. I've always blamed Savvy more. It's her fault to quite an extent if her death actually is a suicide. You don't just leave your kids hanging in there without giving them a closure in life about something so huge. But the fact is, she's dead. We never blame the dead; just can't seem to because they r gone. I'm not saying it's the right way, it's just the way it is. Whereas Ranjan lives and isn't giving any answers. Doesn't he have a duty towards his kids if he's innocent to tell them the truth? No need for the world to know. Just them. If he was put on trial as an accused, the burden would b on the defendant to prove that he's guilty. But this is family. When we tend to commit a mistake, don't we go and explain it to our family first? Doesn't matter what the world thinks, but we want our family to believe in us and stand by us. If we can evoke the senior citizen clause for Ranjan, to have R&B care for him. Then it's valid to argue that he's older and seen more of the world and hence, must go to R&B to explain the situation and make him understand that what we see is not always what it is! Ranjan has to b the bigger person here, not R&B if we consider the circumstances.
dristi64 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Bahubali ke songs re AWESOME!!!!! 

I just saw the trailer. Hai tere paas songs?? Remind me to take them from you when we meet. Not being able to download on my phone. Ya WhatsApp kar the one u like best. 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have not yet read update...
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dristi64

That's true. I've always blamed Savvy more. It's her fault to quite an extent if her death actually is a suicide. You don't just leave your kids hanging in there without giving them a closure in life about something so huge. But the fact is, she's dead. We never blame the dead; just can't seem to because they r gone. I'm not saying it's the right way, it's just the way it is. Whereas Ranjan lives and isn't giving any answers. Doesn't he have a duty towards his kids if he's innocent to tell them the truth? No need for the world to know. Just them. If he was put on trial as an accused, the burden would b on the defendant to prove that he's guilty. But this is family. When we tend to commit a mistake, don't we go and explain it to our family first? Doesn't matter what the world thinks, but we want our family to believe in us and stand by us. If we can evoke the senior citizen clause for Ranjan, to have R&B care for him. Then it's valid to argue that he's older and seen more of the world and hence, must go to R&B to explain the situation and make him understand that what we see is not always what it is! Ranjan has to b the bigger person here, not R&B if we consider the circumstances.

Why should Ranjan always be the bigger person? Is his loss not substancial? He lost his life partner! He lost his dignity! The kids are as much his as were they Savvy's... Kabhi kabhi aankhon dekha bhi jhooth hota hai, one has to use their instincts in that case. Has R&B used it? If yes, then the chapter is over!! Even if later he is proved innocent, whats the use? The son already crucified him! He might have explained himself had Savvy been still alive! Ab kya? Ab toh damage has already been done! N for his kids, I dunno if Ranjan thinks its better not discussed coz Savvy aint coming back. N he blames himself for not saving her n thinks if its better the son punishes him for not trying hard. You never have to explain your actions to your family! The day you have to, it means the closest of your folks dont know you well! Atleast thats how I see it! 
Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Main kahan bol rahi hoon jao muh uthake aur gale padlo Ranjan ke 
You do something about the case
If you cant shut up. Simple
If I were to be blamed of something I would go out find out what exactly happened. When it comes to my parents I would neber leave any stone unturned to find out the reasons!! 
You dont go out yourself... But believe what a thrid person has said and decide someone is at fault how right is that??? 
I dont encourage spying here. Sorry if I intended that ðŸ¤£
You go around cursing your parrnt in front of  your bestie and your own siblings. ..form your own stupid opinions... How right is that? 
If Ranjan isnt speaking up he may be termed introvert as well... Why should only the son be an introvert?  Why should he explain himself to anyone? 
Come out with findings and then blame. Phir maango explanation. 
Dimag kharab mat karo otherwise ðŸ¤£
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
massage and message was the last one putti...index mein hai...i didnt see any after that.