Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: EnVee

Appaada... anda ginger lerundu ippodaan Venice, Bollywood and whatever kku vandirukkom!

(Phew! Only now we seem to have moved from that ginger to Venice, Bollywood and whatever...)

I heard Arbaaz Khan on radio today talking about successful marriage... one more topic for you guys to bash 😆  enjai...

yeah its a man made life 
Bakwas 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

🤣
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Arbaaz is meh!!! Malaika, yes I cant rant breathlessly for years... always dressed and pouting like a hooker, every bone in her body jutting out... not to mention every curve😡

I am like "I GET IT... you are the ONLY FEMALE with boobs now please TAKE THEM OFF MY FACE"😡

as if shes 20 and Dil Se released yesterday. Someone needs to smack her and tell her.. "your glory days are over" For a high school annual day, she was showing her p---- as she sat cross legged in the audience. And then Bollywood wonders why people dont take them seriously

The principal of the school needs to be shot... he probably couldnt afford to "hire" her privately, so he let her come by publicly and titillate him😡</font>

Ayyo I happened to see India Got Talent..
None of the dresses covered her boobs..
On top of that she was going and hugging those young boys after the performances..
Chee😡
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha...do chck pgs 134-140 in this thread. Clothes ideas & baby pics galore.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

🤣
i saw your reply namru...but falling from ladder is still making me rofling!!!
what a comment ji!!!
bada mazaa aaya!!!

see nammu doesnt get it.. kya karoon..uska 😉
and nisha dont get me started on Malaika gooosh yuck is the only word that comes..that entire family i feel that..just yuck😡
NSB7 thumbnail
Nouf Jo bhi ho
I love anu
Mere liye itna beautiful socha aapne anu
Makes me feel like I actually deserve all that and will get all that
Thankyou anu😳
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
everyone go and visit our spcl index!!!!
diva posted these photos their too!!!
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

Nouf Jo bhi ho

I love anu
Mere liye itna beautiful socha aapne anu
Makes me feel like I actually deserve all that and will get all that
Thankyou anu😳

hmm kittum kittum!!!
veenu naduvodiyum kutti!!!
(yeah you will get that!!!
will break your back re!!!!) 😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I watched the promo of a TV show called Badtameez Dil on which apparently they built a 2.5 crore SETS
Its about a music company and singing, the female lead is a "CEO" with 6 inches of creamy flour dough on her face and fake expressions of anger and hair extensions

I am told its about "youth" (Ya sure!!! They all begin that way, wait until she marries and goes to his house, her day job will be to stand behind the curtain and eavesdrop)
The male lead has stubble ...and acc to his interview HAD TO LEARN TO PLAY THE GUITAR. I am thinking, couldnt u have nuked a part of the set budget and hired a kid that could play an instrument AND SING?😕
They offered a job to a guy, that cant sing, cant play the guitar and cant EMOTE👏

HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS line up for Indian Idol audition.😡
In the promo the guy was lip syncing to a REALLY BAD... ALREADY REMIXED(😡 I hate remixes more than I hate Malaika's boobs) song😲
Ofcourse its  a "hate" story...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

A failed attempt to make u guys forget all your bad mood for a while 

It's pathetic... I rank it that way..but il post it anyway

Story of my life..!

The story of my life...I ran into a man...his hair that he twirls like ropes tying me up to him
The story of my life...I was kissed by a man...his fingers like snakes stinging me everywhere
The story of my life...i kissed a man...his lips like magnets pulling mine to his
The story of my life...I was lost in this man...oh so tall..I stuck to him like a lizard on a wall
The story of my life...I married a man...his antics give me heart attacks and BP
The sTory of my life...I walked by him.. I closed my eyes and he ran away
The story of my life... I chased him home... He locked me up and wouldnt let me go
The story of my life... Work lies behind...maleficent as the boss and Hitler as daddy
The story of my life...I want him home.. He loves his trek and music more than me
The story of my life...I wanted to forget reality...but it keeps knocking at my door like a landlady
The story of my life...I'm hanging here...its neither home nor where he is..the stupid Swiss air 
The story of my life...he is a stupid terrorist...his every action  Blows me up like a dynamite
The story of my life...this was a pun for II and her sly rakshasan
The story of my life...I fail to write...its highly draggy and very boring
The story of my life...u all won't smile...just plz do just atleast look at how hard I'm trying

diva ji...nisha's orders that I parcel this to u...so u can parcel it to nivi
Thanks a lot 😃
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divashni

Nisha...do chck pgs 134-140 in this thread. Clothes ideas & baby pics galore.

too cute!!!