Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved the chapter đź‘Ź
Thank you for the pm
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update. .
Wow the way both fall in loveis beautiful. .

Reading their poverty shows how much they meant for each other. .

Hope khushi  had called him..

Eagerly looking forward 
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cute update dear
thanx fr d pm
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm
-Xpress- thumbnail
Loved it <3 Superb :D
yoga123 thumbnail
Awesome chapter...thanks for the PM
Nakshu_Haya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
CHAPTER 4:

Khushi's POV

Khushi was sitting on the bed watching tv. She was looking from phone to tv , tv to phone. Should i text him or not?' was the only thought that is running throughout her mind.
She smiled remembering the same dilemma she felt 2 years ago.

"After he left giving his number, i was in such a confusion whether should i text him or not. I was damn sure that i can't call him because I can't even open my mouth after hearing his damn so called husky voice. This was one of the feeling that never went away from me. The entire day went with this question. You guys know what i did in my working place. Manager asked me to prepare list of all the items that was sold and send it to production section. In reply i said Should i text him or not?', Oh my god... It was such an embarrassing situation for me. He looked at me as if I was mad. Indeed i was, is and will be a mad... MAD for HIM. On seeing my absence of mind, everyone started question me What's wrong?' . Oh god... It's really hard to answer this question when i know nothing is right. Whenever i see him, my heart flutters in unknown happiness, my lips curves into smile, I feel as if I'm the only girl in this world. He is just not another person in my life. I was known of that. It's like i was addicted to the way I feel when I think of you. I really don't know Meeting him was a fate or not. But all i know was that meeting him was the only thing that happened to me, that i don't want to forget again" Khushi said everything in her trance. 

Arnav's POV

"Oh God, this Aman na... He is such a disturbance at times. Where was I?. Yeah.. Phone number... Do you all want to know whether she texted me or not?. She didn't text or call me when i was in Banglore. I know she won't call me, because for her I'm still a stranger. It's really hard to wait for her call when i know she won't, but it's harder when i know I'm just waiting for her call. She is something. I missed her a lot. In fact I'm missing her a lot. Everytime I close my eyes, she is the one whom I'm seeing. I just want to remain with closed eyes. I don't know how it will be. How will i live with my eyes close not seeing anything other than her face in my heart?... Don't Know... Ok shall we get back to her diary? come on... I'm very eager to know what's her plight when she didn't see me for 24 hours." Arnav said searching for the diary he kept before leaving for the meeting.

He got hold of the diary and turned the pages...

"Today is the best day as well as worst day. I met him again, morning. He spoke to me. His name is Arnav. Like his eyes, his name is also ocean. I want to drown myself into those pair of eyes. I just wanna repeat his name again and again.  My heart started to beat like hell when I saw him, even when I uttered his name. I tired to listen my heart beat. But all it's saying is his name. Arnav... Arnav... Arnav... Huff.. God I have gone crazy. When he hold my hand and caressed my skin, I felt heaven. He gave me his number asking me to call him. I still remember his number... 984*******. How can i forget his touch. His finger touched my heart as he played with my hand.  It's unforgettable. I wanna call him, but i couldn't. What will i speak to him?. What will i answer him?... I don't want to embarrass myself. Hope I can speak again to him - Khushi"

He always felt some melodious music was ringing in his ears when she call him. He turned the page to read... But all he read is... 

"Arnav... Arnav... Arnav... Arnav... Arnav... I'm missing you - Khushi"

Arnav smiled seeing the entire page with his name.

"Look.. My Khushi missed me so much. Oh Khushi.. You don't know how much i longed to see you when i was in Banglore. I can' sleep Khushi when you are so far away from me. Damn this Aman and your Doctor... I'm gonna change both of them when i return delhi. I still remember the feel of her skin against me. I just wanna kiss her senseless when she closed her eyes and bit her lips. It made me crazy looking down into her eyes. He skin shone luminous and impossibly pale, as if it drank light from the sun. I wanted her to melt under my touch, like butter on toast. I wanted to absorb her skin and walk around the rest of my days. If not for that, i would have work my number in paper not on her skin. I still remember the scent of her body, it was a mixture of rose and fruity smell. She is the meaning of The Most Beautiful Girl on this Earth. Don't think that I'm telling about her outer beauty. Its inner beauty, most expressive eyes that explains each and every thoughts of her heart." Arnav said dreamily.

"OMG... Do you all know what she did when i met her after I came from Banglore?... Unbelievable." Arnav exclaimed thinking about the incident.

Thanks for all your likes and comments

If you guys wanna know "What Khushi did after seeing him?"

Stay Tuned

Until then its bye from

Urs

Nakshu aka Hema