ARSHI SS - MY LIFE, YOUR EYES Completed 12/8/2015

Nakshu_Haya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

MY LIFE, YOUR EYES

PLOT

I was all alone in this world. Not even one soul was with me except him. I Miss Him. My Love. MY Arnav.  

My meeting with him was entirely different. It was rainy Night. I was walking from my office to my home. That's when i met him. He came as an thunder left like an lightening. He came running towards me, enter under my umbrella as there is no hideout place from rain on that place. All i saw was his eyes. Only His eyes.

We got introduced. Again we meet in same road. Then i got to know that he is an orphan like me. We met as strangers , then became friends.Friends?.. We never accepted that part, because we know we are not friends. We got to know a lot each other. But every time, his eyes are the only thing i can able to see. There is something in his eyes, that i can never be able to understand.

One day, He asked me for dinner. I agreed not knowing what is waiting for Us. We both went to the restaurant. He proposed me. I was very happy , because i know, i love him too. I accepted his proposal. We had our dinner and went for long walk.

We Spoke a lot about our life, future everything. I shared each and every dreams of my life. It started raining. We smiled remembering about our first meet in rain. Arnav looked at me intensely. His looks travelled from my eyes to lips. I closed my eyes with expectation.

But everything went black in few minutes. All i remember was his eyes looking at me with pain. When i opened my eyes in Hospital, I don't remember anything that happened after that.

I felt a tingling sensation on my lips. I don't know why. I asked about Arnav but none replied. Later, i was informed that, me and other person hit by a car. Both were severely injured. I lost my eyesight because my pupil nerve was damaged in that hit and was in coma for 10 days. When i asked him , how i got my eyesight back, they gave me the shock of my life, that the person who was admitted along with me died, and his eyes were donated to me.

That day i lost everything. The eyes once i loved the most, is now the one i hate. Every time i look at myself in the mirror i got to see his face only.

Now I'm here all alone. I can't bare this. But I have to. At least I got to live with his eyes. With these thoughts i got up from the park and moved out. I walked some few meters always from the park. I met a familiar figure who is blind waiting to cross the road, from the long. I felt the sensation of being alive.

I ran towards him and turned him to see. That is the second shock of my life. I met my soulmate, My Arnav. I was so happy. Then the realization hit me, My Arnav lost the sight. But how? They said He was Dead in that accident. But.. Now.

Then I understood, my Arnav gave his eyes for me. He too realized my touch when i pulled him. I asked him for reason. He simply replied, "I WANT TO SEE THIS WORLD IN YOU".

I hugged him and cried. I got my life back on that day. I looked at him, Now he has no eyes which i always longed to see, but still i love him. I wanna convey my love. I have no other way than this. I sealed his Lips with Mine. We parted after some time for breath. I whispered to him, OUR FIRST KISS. But he denied and said, OUR FIRST KISS WAS IN HOSPITAL, I KISSED YOU BEFORE YOUR OPERATION. That time i understood the reason for that tingling sensation.

Now, I KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA is waiting for my husband who had gone for business trip to London. Did i forgot to tell u that we are married for 1.5 years and he got his eyes a year back. Now, We are happily married couple.

Huf, Right Now I miss Him, My love, My Arnav.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Friends, I will Soon continue this SS based on your replies to my plot... 

STAY TUNED

UNTIL THEN ITS BYE FROM

URS 

NAKSHU AKA HEMA

My links for my OS :https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4402382#p123801442

Bye. Love you all.. Muahh

INDEX

Chapter 1 : 

Chapter 4: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/124379308

Chapter 6: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/124544211

Chapter 7: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/124744125

Chapter 8: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/125299705

Chapter 9 & 10: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/125584858

Epilogue: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/125693730

THE END

Edited by Nakshu_Haya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome ss...
really loved d start...
thnxx fr pm
..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
What a wonderful writer you are...

awesome dear...

thanks for the pm
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was heart touching ...! Written in lvery ovely way ...
Do continue..!
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
very nice story..
true lovers arnav khushi...
beautifully written...
do continue it..
thnks 4 d pm...
.LadyHitler. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Unresed!

My first spot 😭
Koyi baat nahi! From next time, i'll be first!

What a wonderful start my SankaDevi!!! 🤗
Heart touching! Lovely concept!!
I have no words for this!!
Waiting for you to continue!Edited by .LadyHitler. - 8 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it
zariya123 thumbnail
that was sweet and awesome
plsss continue
Nakshu_Haya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 1:(Arnav's POV)

"If you are going through hell, Keep going - Khushi Gupta" Arnav read the first line that is written on the first page of his wife's diary. He is in london for business trip. 

"It's been too long since I've looked into your eyes Khushi. I can't wait to see you" Arnav said desperately looking at Khushi's photo. 

He opened the next page and started reading...

"I, Khushi Gupta is an orphan. I have no one in this world. Probably , will have no one in future also. For everyone, the two most important day in their life is, the day they were born, the day they got married. For me, I don't know the day I born nor I don't know will the day ever comes when i get married. I entered this world alone, I'm living this world alone. I hope, i don't leave this world alone. My fate was never good with me. I don't know who gave me birth. I grew up in Orphanage. Even though there were many people along with me in that home, but i was always left alone. The rule of that home is , Person should leave the home when he or she attains 18'. So i moved out of the home after completing my school. With the money i earned during my part time job, i rented a room. Today is the first day of my life, in my new home. Hope everything goes well - Khushi.

His eyes moistened , his heart went for his wife. He knows the life of being orphan, because he is one. Living alone without no one's support is horrible. 

He turned the next of page of the diary... 

"Today, I gone out in search of job. Getting a job in this world for a girl like me is worst. It disgust me when they look at me, as if I'm their prey. I don't know , will i get a job or not?... If i didn't get a job tomorrow, its a doubt that... will i be able to have my dinner or not?.. All i have with me is 500rs. I'm ready to do any job, but not at the stake of my self respect and dignity. Hope tomorrow turns out well for me - Khushi"

Arnav felt something twisting in his heart. A lone tear escaped from his eyes. He wants his Khushi now. "Khushi I promise you won't feel alone in this world. I will never let you to starve for food. I will always be with you Khushi" Arnav promised himself.

He turned the page of the diary to find it empty. He knows his Khushi well. She will never ever write her bad phase of her life in her diary. Not that she don't like anyone reading it, but because she don't like reading it again. His Khushi is not the one who cry alone. He smiled thinking about her. His heart is longing to see her. He skipped the empty pages...

"My life was not always easy, but that's the life. Isn't it? I waited for my better days. It did arrived. I got a job in one of the textile industries as a saleswoman. I'm happy that, I atleast got this job. I was able to sustain myself with small, small works I did. I did managed my life. My life is not perfect, but still I'm happy. Hope one day my life too, turns out to be picture perfect - Khushi"

Arnav smiled , "My Khushi... a strong headed girl. She always found a way to remain Happy. That's what she is.. Khushi... My Khushi... My Happiness..." Arnav thought back to the time when his Khushi gave him the happiness of being proud father.

"Do you all Know that, I'm a proud father now. I wonder, what my Kiddo is doing in her mama's tummy. I miss both of them. Huff. This is the reason why i didn't get them along with me. Because doctor said travelling is not good at this time. I wish I could go back to my home, Home where his Happiness lies." Arnav sighed at disappointment of not being able to be with his wife at this special time.

Friends, as i said earlier.. I started my ss. I hope I wont disappoint you guys. If you ever felt bored.. Please tell me. I will try to change the style of my writing. 

Note: Friends, entire story will move  on with Arnav's and Khushi's POV...

Stay tuned...

Until then its bye from

Urs

Nakshu aka Hema
.LadyHitler. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*Edited*

Khushi had a painful childhood! She suffered a lot but i'm glad she got her love and happiness now!

Good one my SD!! 😳 Edited by .LadyHitler. - 8 years ago