Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anabrissa

seems my highlights on purple didn't appear well Indi everything you wrote is brilliant anyway so consider every word as If highlighted in purple πŸ˜†.

Hi anabrissa .. what a lovely name..welcome to the thread.. I had a similar experience I feel.. was swayed by the posts here so couldn't keep silently reading.. had to make an account in IF and start posting..

you are reading Indi di's takes from the beginning? Kizh and me reread often I think.. haha.. 

so hugs from all of us in warm welcome to ipk crazy phangurl world..

We have a reblast thread where we are rewatching and talking about all the early episodes.. that has great stuff there too.. Hope you enjoy
anabrissa thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Hi anabrissa .. what a lovely name..welcome to the thread.. I had a similar experience I feel.. was swayed by the posts here so couldn't keep silently reading.. had to make an account in IF and start posting..

you are reading Indi di's takes from the beginning? Kizh and me reread often I think.. haha.. 

so hugs from all of us in warm welcome to ipk crazy phangurl world..

We have a reblast thread where we are rewatching and talking about all the early episodes.. that has great stuff there too.. Hope you enjoy

thank you aarwen for the hearty welcome πŸ€—. I was indeed a silent reader but  couldn't resist IPK's call πŸ˜†. This is the first time ever  that I've watched a tellywood series or joined a forum let alone post a comment in it but the I couldn't resist partly because of IPK's magic and also because of the writing's nature and the level of literary where you can sense that it's made by mature, educated and experienced ppl. Unlike many of you I'm quite new to IPK as I "fell" πŸ˜† on it few months ago. I've commented on Indi's writings but I've already read yours, redwine's, Ipoona's and arshihamesha's (two of my favourites) etc... but as I lead a busy life didn't have much time to comment. than you very much for the link at least now I know where I can post more of my silly thoughts πŸ˜‰.
aarwen thumbnail
Was trying to write my review.. got completely sidetracked.. sab us laad gov and sanka devi ki galti hai

aarwen thumbnail
few more .. pretty khoosie bitiya..

Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Indi,

Read your 341 this morning.. took me while to get back to comment when my AD relented.. glad to see lot of talking on the thread meanwhile.

Love does make people do/ talk unthinkables...i am fine with that sorry, he needed to apologize.. but not thank and the whole changed softened persona... where not needed...when he said on New Years that this world is not made up of fake flowers/ stars..he was right...Khushi is always the not so worldly wise, gullible to make spur of a moment judgements/ decisions .. and at this moment he seemed to have totally given into her thought process...No he doesn't need to fight...his great urge to make amends with her any cost.. relieve this tension between them is understandable...
when he broke up with La, he was neither indifferent to her nor was he able to ignore his emotions for Khushi...also  post Kidnap. by that pool side he took care of Khushi then when every one retired to their rooms, he sat alone on the stairs thinking of Di.. this man always took care of things from his perspective.. what he felt right...multilayered..i missed that layer of asr here..when in crisis he could never ignore one angle in totality ..

Gorgeous edits. esp right on top..

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit. 

Episode 348 

The starry night 

Wrapped in a black attire, sparkled the beauty 
Sizzling in a dance, thought to be innocent and naughty 
Raising emotions in a misty hue 
Crossing another zone are the lovers true

Reaching a zenith under the starry night 
Aspirations escalating without a fight 
Souls bore open, tears unhidden 
Submission to one another, a natural progression

On the pure white sheet, pure love excelled 
Under the black sparkling blanket, heartbeats reveled 
A beautiful moment witnessed by the universe whole 
As united they become, body and soul  

p.s. Had written this sometime back for one of Vandana's events. Apt time that I post it here. πŸ˜Š

Beautiful durga.. loved the interplay of symbolism of colors through out..
aarwen thumbnail
hehehe last one for now.. 

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anabrissa

Haut du formulaire

in the silence, something seeped into him and all he could do was be its captive. his hands moved without volition, almost as though pulled by a magnet toward her face. he had no idea what he was doing, just that he had to do this. for she had touched him already. with her tear.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

episode 28

"touch has memory."
~~~ john keats ~~~

a sense was awakened today. touch. physical, emotional, in the gut, in the heart. he thrust her back against a huge drum of some sort, wanting to calm her, and himself perhaps too. the searing storm had entered both, and swirled dangerously. he had no idea things were in such a state, he said. as he watched, her face spoke fire, anger, transiting to pain and surprisingly almost a plea for mercy; (perfect acting from Sanaya really felt that she was transiting from fire, anger to pain) he hadn't realised how hard he was holding her wrist. a tear formed and fell.

all through played rabba vey in the layer beyond, speaking of connection beyond words beyond logic beyond the limits of our reality, even when there was anger, when everything hurt, there was no looking back. sight had made the crack in the fortress wall, sound of her name revealed how hard it had hit, now touch smashed a rampart.πŸ‘ beautiful direction and feel for the moment. tremulous, strains of rabba vey played on.

a glistening pearl on his hand. then another. like his first, then second call: khushi.
as though first drops of rain on parched earth. (wow beautiful analogy, made me think of a song : a drop in the ocean, a change in the weather ... it's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert but I'm holding you closer than most cos you are my heaven) and they flooded his heart. stronger than an ocean, swifter than the rainπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. he freed her wrist and grappled with unknown feelings. those tears, what were they doing to him. his eyes wouldn't, couldn't leave her face.

before he could pull himself together, she passed out. limp, and trusting in his arms. concern and bafflement...
and so it was that his gaze fell on a stray strand of hair and a desire he couldn't understand or overcome took over.

to touch. πŸ‘

to feel that hair and tuck it behind that ear, to stroke a cheek, and then another? why, asr, why? he had no answer. he wasn't even thinking. she had let go on him, and he just wanted to be there with her. tender, loving, gentle, sweet, just feeling her innocent skin against his. something beyond him pulled him and kept him there. πŸ‘

"see how she leans her cheek upon her hand!
o that i were a glove upon that hand,
that i might touch that cheek!"

~~~ romeo's soliloquy, william shakespeare

he lifted his hand and did as he felt compelled to. i felt my breath stay still as this most intoxicating sequence unfolded. (felt the same I was breathless)

later he would pick her up in his arms, cradle her like a child, something precious,❀️ and take her to his suv, then her home. there, he'd be greeted by a sister's wrath (Payal was amazing here really loved this trait of hers, the protective sister's wrath), and an aunt's curses; insulted, shown the door. yet all he'd know is that she held on to his shirt, that he had to be gentle with her, that he couldn't just leave without knowing she was alright. he'd notice his finger marks on her wrist, and the cut on the other, her blood, red, deep, alive in that ugly gash. (the way Payal refused to let him touch her, emplying that he has no Haq on her, brilliant)

he'd been responsible for that too.

someone called shyam would make him wonder was he thinking this is a man important to her? did he not like it? (there's a hint of jealousy here  It seems someone else in her life has more Haq on her  as Ipoona wrote) in the car, a broken bangle, she'd left behind a memory for him, and then he'd see the wound on his palm. his blood, red, deep, alive. had their blood touched?

a dupatta once had billowed with abandon and caressed his face, now it streamed out and marked memories, catching the tale in its folds. i listened, captivated. the makers of this story had a strange passion to tell it well, take it deeper than the idiot box's measurements and reach. their simple devices to cross into another dimension, one beyond the senses five: a churi, a dupatta, a jalebi, a couch.. among them the dupatta so elegant, so eloquent. romantic, unheeding of good sense, going to forbidden places and touching eternity whenever it wished.πŸ‘

the episode was ballet like πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, musical, and a song just kept coming to me. listen to it while you read, might be more fun.

have Decided to post my comment here for a change, In purple brilliant, in blue some thoughts.

So our demzel in distress (fiona) was saved from the crumbling dungeon and the rakshush (shrek without the greenish ugly sideπŸ˜‰), the ogre who scares the adults and devours the childrenπŸ˜†, turned out to be a rajkumar, a prince charming.  The monster, the anti - hero who loves the solitude in his swamp, was in fact the saviour, a braveheart whose harshness is only a wall, a self defence system, and our princess turned out to be a resourceful lioness who can take care of herself and doesn't need the help of so called heroes like Robin hood as she kicked sherwood's guys asses (one of the most hilarious scenes in shrekπŸ˜†), and she  herself has an ogress side (as khushi is in so many ways a mini asrπŸ˜‰). Then ofc we have the friendly, talkative and helpful Donkey (NKπŸ˜†) who managed to bring Shrek and Fiona closer. Have I forgotten someone ? well every tale has a villain here it's lord Farquaad (shyam🀒😑). If you remember in the first scene we see lord Farquaad bits by bits, his legs then his hands then his head and we think ohh ... he looks strong, almighty, then ... we see his full length😲 ... Surprise Oh, oh! he's tiny, heartless, shabby and greedy (shyam was shown as a gentleman, chivalrous, kindhearted and brave then we discovered slowly, bits by bits, episode by episode, with small details and hints that he is the real rakshush, the tiny, heartless, shabby and gready monster.😑

shrek, fiona, farquaad... brilliant comparison to a fairytale with a caustic grin and a greenish bearing. πŸ˜ƒ though yeah, imagining the ultimate ogre as the lumpy swampy one can be challenging, hyuk.

thanks so much, anabrissa. great to see you. everything you say in blue is fabulous, i guffawed.

inside khushi was that asr-ish thing and yes, shyam was revealed from sweet and simple to slimy sick. i adored the fact that the ogre glowered at children and called damsels in distress tum jaisi ladki. that he slipped and fell flat for the ladki was dhakdhak creating but i know in his heart, which is kept safely hidden under many perfectly knotted ties and fine waistcoats, and the damsel must slay dragons and eat chane to get to it - yeah in that heart of his, he really did not like being nice to kids. his green genes were shaken by that as were mine.

but for now, in 28, that is them on a magic carpet flying toward eternity with her yelling and threatening to push him off it if he thinks he has cornered the market in gussa.

anabrissa, here's the link to the next stage of blast from the past... we call it reblast. do drop in with your thoughts there, it's currently the more active thread, though not as fast and furious as it used to be, but still.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/119006043

see ya.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Indi,

Read your 341 this morning.. took me while to get back to comment when my AD relented.. glad to see lot of talking on the thread meanwhile.

Love does make people do/ talk unthinkables...i am fine with that sorry, he needed to apologize.. but not thank and the whole changed softened persona... where not needed...when he said on New Years that this world is not made up of fake flowers/ stars..he was right...Khushi is always the not so worldly wise, gullible to make spur of a moment judgements/ decisions .. and at this moment he seemed to have totally given into her thought process...No he doesn't need to fight...his great urge to make amends with her any cost.. relieve this tension between them is understandable...
when he broke up with La, he was neither indifferent to her nor was he able to ignore his emotions for Khushi...also  post Kidnap. by that pool side he took care of Khushi then when every one retired to their rooms, he sat alone on the stairs thinking of Di.. this man always took care of things from his perspective.. what he felt right...multilayered..i missed that layer of asr here..when in crisis he could never ignore one angle in totality ..

Gorgeous edits. esp right on top..

i so agree with you, indu... actually, even that sorry coming so quickly, is not him. nothing almost is him any more. i meant that barun with his acting tried to make sense of it and almost had me convinced, even though nothing was.

i did like his swift, i don't trust shyam at all on the back of his second or was it one millionth sorry.

the power of this man, his complexity, his individuality, that striding quality, that lone rider attitude which makes him him, a guy who does what he thinks is right, that excessive yet kept under wraps tenderness... ah all of that, systematically stymied dadi onward.

even as khushi is losing all the things that made her the girl we could identify with... feel for.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit. 

Episode 348 

The starry night 

Wrapped in a black attire, sparkled the beauty 
Sizzling in a dance, thought to be innocent and naughty 
Raising emotions in a misty hue 
Crossing another zone are the lovers true

Reaching a zenith under the starry night 
Aspirations escalating without a fight 
Souls bore open, tears unhidden 
Submission to one another, a natural progression

On the pure white sheet, pure love excelled 
Under the black sparkling blanket, heartbeats reveled 
A beautiful moment witnessed by the universe whole 
As united they become, body and soul  

p.s. Had written this sometime back for one of Vandana's events. Apt time that I post it here. πŸ˜Š

great to see you, durga...

lovely poem... made me think, rhapsody in black and white.