SOJI FF ~ "30 days to make you stay" part 33-34-35!!!

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear friends ! 

Last year, during November, i dedicated all my november month to Sojji. I had written a 50'000 words FF on them. 

I never shared it because i was too shy last year. But now i've decided to share it because there is no point in letting it sit in one of my laptop's file. 

I don't expect anyone to read it or like it. This is just my contribution to this forum that gave so much me to me last year. 

We are the 31st Oct and last year the 31st was the day Soji consumed their marriage. When rajji woke up she was a new woman. But then Sohum said bani's name in his sleep and her life's happiness was destroyed. This is the beginning of my FF.

part 1 - part 2 part 3 part 4 part 5

Edited by .Rajji. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rajji. thumbnail
Part one

After spending the night with Sohum, Rajji realizes that Sohum doesn't remember anything and probably doesn't love her at all. She decides to leave the house soon instead of living this hurtful life. (note : Kukkie and buhajee have left earlier).

After the ceremonies of the bracelets, sohum tries to speak to her to make amend for his absence the night before. He comes close to her while she is sitting on their bed, arranging some clothes. "the bracelets ... looks very nice" he reaches to touch them but rajji flinches and looks at him. She looks very angry and a little bit scared, that it makes him back up. He wants to ask what is wrong but she gets up and leave the room.

Later that day, rajji is in the kitchen making tchai for everyone so he comes to her and asks her what is wrong. She doesn't say anything at first but when he comes closer saying "rajji, what is..." she interrupts him with "nothing" and go in the living room with the chai. Sohum starts to get really worried. Simreen and andag asks them about rajji's health, and they ask her if sohum took really good care of her during their trip. Hearing this, rajji is really angry and she looks as sohum while giving her answer "Yes. He really did take good care of me. Thank you sohum." Sohum feels ashamed and guilty because he thinks that he let her spend the night alone at the house.

Simreen and angad don't notice anything and they continue drinking tea. Rajji says she has work to do and she goes outside. Sohum in very pensive, he puts the tea down and goes after rajji. He tries to apologize for what happened the night before "listen rajji. I can see that you're still angry with me about last night but I already apologize and..." Rajji interrupts him "I don't want to talk about it anymore." And she goes inside.

At night she goes to sleep on the bed without saying a word to sohum (and not fighting for sleeping on the floor). She has tears running down her face but she doesn't make a sound. Sohum is confused and worried. He has a flash back of what happened the night he got drunk but doesn't understand what it is.

In the morning when sohum wakes up, rajji is still asleep. He goes to shower and when he comes back, rajji is not in the room. The bed is made. And he notices that his clothes aren't on the bed like usual. He goes to take them out the closet but he stop midways thinking how many times he got angry at rajji for displaying his clothes for him. He remembers the time he almost slapped her and she stood her ground. He feels bad about it.

When he steps out the room, he sees sirmen and angad taking their breakfast but he doesn't see rajji. He asks them where she is. And sirmeen answer that she asked permission for going into the temple for the day. Guggi comes in and says to sohum that its time to go to work. Sohum agrees but he's still worried about rajji. She hasn't talked to him in the last 24h and he feels really weird about it. He feels a bit of loneliness.

At the keth sohum decides to leave early and to go the temple to see rajji. When he arrives she is praying so he waits until she is done. Rajji is silently praying, asking god to give her strength and the sense to make the right decision from now on because she feels more down than ever and she doesn't know how she will take it anymore.

When she gets up, she turns around and sees sohum. She is startled. She wants to go on and ignore him but sohum calls after her as she is passing him "rajji!" she turns towards him and looks at him angrily without saying anything. 

Sohum tries to speak  "wo... wo... mein..." He stammers because he is losing confidence when talking to rajji. 

"KYA wow mein wo? What did you come here for?"

"babhi said you were at the temple so I thought I'd take you home." 

Rajji looks at him, now she is the one confused because it seems like sohum is doing this out of kindness. "what? I don't need you to come for me. I am fine, I can walk home just like I walked to come here. I don't need you and I am not feeling sick anymore, don't you get it?" 

"I didn't came because I thought you were sick... I came to get you. Because that's what friends do, they look after each other" 

at these words, rajji totally loses her temper. "WE ARE NOT FRIENDS! I don't know how I could ever think that we'd be friend. I don't need a friend like you!  There is no need to pretend! I wish I'd never have to see your face ever again!" She starts tearing up so she leaves, very angry.

Sohum is angry because her words hurt him a lot. She just made him realize how much of a bad person he was to her. And he feels bad and guilty about it.

In the evening sohum comes home and he is worried. He stands in the living room and looks around to see where is rajji. Simreen comes to him "oh you're here?  Go freshen up, rajji is making food in the kitchen, it'll be ready in a minute or so." Sohum doesn't move and he is pensive "sohum? Is everything alright? Do you feel well?" sohum comes back to his senses "Yes babhi." He smiles at her so she doesn't worry. "well, then go! I'm going to tell andag too  that the dinner is about to be ready".

Sohum comes out of the room and sits down in the living room. Rajji comes out and starts serving everyone. Sohum doesn't dare looking at her so he's looking at his hands when he sees a plate appears before him. Suddenly he smiles thinking that this mean that rajji has forgiven him so he takes the plate and looks up at her face but his smiles disappear when he realizes that rajji on her side is not smiling at all, she is not even looking at him. She is looking away, seeming really angry.

Sohum takes his plate and starts eating but he has lost his appetite. Samreen asks "sohum? what's wrong with you? You're not hungry?" angad looks at him "what is the matter?" sohum shakes his head slightly and says "nothing", he glances at rajji but she is still not looking at him.

Rajji is washing the dishes in the kitchen and she thinks to herself "i can't stand this situation anymore. I'm very angry at sohum because he doesn't think about me the tiniest. But at the same time I can't really be mad at him. It's my own fault for having fallen in love with him when he told me over and over again that he would only ever love bani. I'm just as much to blame as he is...".

While she is doing the dishes, Sohum goes to his room and notices mud on his shirt so he takes it off, put it on the bed, takes another clothes in the closet and goes in the bathroom to change.

Angad asks simreen to go give a couple of files to sohum.

While he is in the shower simreen enters the room with the files and notices that the shoulder of the shirt is a bit ripped off so she decides to take to the shirt and put a few stitches on it "it'll take me a second." She puts down the files and takes the shirt and goes out the room.

Rajji is done with the dishes and goes to her room. Sohum comes out of the shower and sees rajji. When she sees him, she turns away her face. He starts to get discouraged when he notices that his shirt is not on the bed. He thinks that rajji put it away and gets very angry "If you're so angry with me, then why do you keep this good wife and bahu act on? I told you a thousand times to not take care of my stuff but you just can't help it right? Where did you put my shirt? It's not because I apologized a couple of times that it makes you right everytime! Who do you think you are? I don't want anything from you, do you understand? You are so two faced, I can't stand you anymore!"

This whole time rajji stands up in front of him shocked. She doesn't understand what is going on. Suddenly, they hear a knock on the door so they recompose themselves and sohum says "come in!" Samreen enters the room with the shirt in her hands, smiling. "here sohum! I saw that your sleeve was a bit ripped up so I put a few stitches on it. I know this is something that is the duty of your wife -she smiles at rajji- but I figured she didn't have a sewing thread the color of your shirt. Here!" She hands the shirt to sohum and gets out. Sohum is dumb founded.

Sohum looks at his shirt, clenching his hand on it because he realizes his mistake. He doesn't have the courage to look at rajji but he eventually does. She doesn't have any expression but tears have rolled on her cheeks. It hurt sohum to see her look like this. Sohum tries to explain himself "rajji... I'm sorry..." but she doesn't want to hear him so she goes in the bathroom and starts crying for good.

Sohum starts going after her but he stops at the closed door.He's about to knock but he thinks that it's better if he let her be for now. He starts putting his mattress down to go to sleep.

Later that night rajji comes out of the bathroom and goes to sleep without looking at sohum. Sohum is still awake, lying with his eyes open but does not look at rajji and does not call for her. But he is still relieved that rajji finally came out the bathroom and he can finally go to sleep. 

Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have not yet read the ff..
but I am happy to see that u have written a soji ff πŸ˜ƒ...
will surely coment once I read it.. πŸ˜ƒ
rajji.soham thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

I just loved your FF, it's very beautiful and I didn't wanted it to end. I can't belive you hide this amazing FF from us for a year, please do continue if you can, its a request from me. Thank you very much dear.
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami9j

I have not yet read the ff..

but I am happy to see that u have written a soji ff πŸ˜ƒ...
will surely coment once I read it.. πŸ˜ƒ

do take your time, the FF is no't going anywhere, you can read it anytime you want πŸ˜†

i'll post one chapter a day everyday all november long. 

.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajji.soham

Hi,

I just loved your FF, it's very beautiful and I didn't wanted it to end. I can't belive you hide this amazing FF from us for a year, please do continue if you can, its a request from me. Thank you very much dear.

hey ! 

thank you very much ! hahaha yeah i don't know why i didn't post it last yea when there were more people on the forum. 

but you know last year no one was posting FF/SS/OS it started by the time to show ended and i wasn't confident being the first posting it. Also i didn't feel like anyone would be interested.

Now i'm more active on YHM forum and there everyone is posting OS/FF and it gave me courage to post my stories too. 
So now i'm back on BIDK forum and i've decided to post my story.

Don't worry, the FF will not stop, it's already all written. I'll post one chapter a day all november long.

Hope you're ready to read it ! it's quite long !πŸ˜†

thanks you for the support!
Aishaarani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow. Amazing ff πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I just loved it.
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i completely enjoyed this story πŸ˜ƒ... I could feel rajji's pain and soham's dilemma ..wonderfully written by u..
my favourite part was wen rajji thinks she is being too mad on soham and blames herself too.. this states that she decides she will mellow down a bit with soham... and as she comes thinking this in the room again she is hurt by soham's behaviour which again was a misunderstanding by soham.. and this makes rajji to again change her mind and she continues not talking with himπŸ˜†... I loved the timimg of things happening between soji in this story πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ...
very much excited to read the next parts.. πŸ˜ƒ.. and I am even more happy to know that u will write more updates in November πŸ˜ƒ.. looking forward for November now πŸ˜†
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sojifan

Wow. Amazing ff πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I just loved it.

thank you so much ! i appreciate that !
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami9j

i completely enjoyed this story πŸ˜ƒ... I could feel rajji's pain and soham's dilemma ..wonderfully written by u..

my favourite part was wen rajji thinks she is being too mad on soham and blames herself too.. this states that she decides she will mellow down a bit with soham... and as she comes thinking this in the room again she is hurt by soham's behaviour which again was a misunderstanding by soham.. and this makes rajji to again change her mind and she continues not talking with himπŸ˜†... I loved the timimg of things happening between soji in this story πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ...
very much excited to read the next parts.. πŸ˜ƒ.. and I am even more happy to know that u will write more updates in November πŸ˜ƒ.. looking forward for November now πŸ˜†

you have understood that scene perfectly !!! this is exactly what i was trying to show! the fact that he told her " I don't want anything from you, do you understand? You are so two faced, I can't stand you anymore!" broke her and she decided against talking to him.

thank you a lot for your reply, i will update regularly ! hope you're ready for 30+ chapters darling !