Aishaarani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awosome update dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nami9j

awesome update dear.. loved it.. waiting for soji confrontation πŸ˜ƒ.. but liking this all build up... feeling bad to see soham in such a condition.. he is guilty...  

please update next part soon πŸ˜ƒ

thank you ! glad you liked the update ! Poor sohum is feeling really bad right now but he'll have to be stronger and face what happened ! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
.Rajji. thumbnail

@ bold...ya the morning thing was the main thing which had hurted rajji and made her angry towards soham .. she had never repented over what happened at night... in 16th dec epi wen soham tells rajji that he has remembered everything wat happened then rajji was happy for a sec .. but then wen she found that he still doesn't remember wat he murmured in morning rajji was again hurt and told him that she hates him..   so I am eager to see how will that morning thing come in front of soham in ur story πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ... well if u have already planed something diferent than go with it .. I am sure it will be interesting.πŸ˜ƒ.

it's not that i've planed something different, it's ALREADY written ! πŸ˜† and when i was writing the story in november 2013 i didn't know about dec or jan epi πŸ˜† 

i haven't read the next part, myself since last year so i don't remember exactly what will happen myself but i don't remember having put a confrontation scene. now i wish i had because it was the MOST important scene in soji relationship IMO!
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sojifan

Awosome update dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

thank you!! i'm glad you liked it ! πŸ˜‰
.Rajji. thumbnail

PART 5 

In the morning Angad is sitting on the couch and Simran is serving him breakfast. Sohum comes out of his room. Angad and Simren freeze when they see him because they are still worried about what happened the night before. Sohum doesn't say anything and sit down (on the couch next to angad) but he doesn't touch the food either. Simren looks at angad, silently pleading him to do something as she sits on the other side of sohum on the chair. 

So andag clears his throat and says "Sohum... about last night..." 

"we have to bring her back." 

"But soham..."  Angad looks at him without understanding "this is not our choice to make. Rajji made up her mind and..." 

"veer ji, we have to bring her back." 

Andag starts to get angry "What has gotten into you? First you repeatedly say you don't want her as a wife and now that she's gone, you want her to come back? Do you even understand what you are saying?" 

Sohum is looking at his hand crossed in front of him. "I perfectly know what I'm saying and I say that rajji has to come back in this house." 

Simreen says "Sohum. Explain yourself." 

Sohum breathes heavily and then he says "I have made a mistake." He looks up at them "A terrible mistake" Simran and angad looks at each other then at sohum. Sohum explains everything that happened : the fight during the day, going out to drink (and getting really drunk), getting home in the morning, and today how he realized that he wasn't alone that night.

Suddenly sirmen gets up and slaps him across the face. Angad is also standing up now and he is looking at sohum with anger in his eyes. Simreen starts to cry, putting her hand over her mouth. 

Sohum puts his hand on his cheeks and looks up at simreen with a hurt expression. "Babhi..." 

"Khabardar agar tumne mujse baat ki to! Tumne iss beechari ladki ki zindagi barbaad ki hai Sohum! I raised you like a son and look at what you have become! I never thought you would be that kind of man." She starts crying hysterically so Angad takes her in his arms and comforts her. Simreen breathes in and out, she dries her tears and looks at Sohum very angrily, pointing her finger at him. "I don't want to know anything anymore. You have to go and bring her back. It is your duty to rectify what you have done wrong. If Rajji is not here by the end of the week, I'll never consider you as my son ever again. I'll never be linked to someone like you, who played with the life and honor of a young girl. I don't want to see your face until you successfully bring rajji back. Go, now! Out of my sight!". 

As he leaves the living room and goes outside, Simreen falls into the chair, still crying. 

Andag kneels by her side and takes her hands into his. "Simreen, don't worry. It'll be alright. Sohum will manage to convince her, he is a good guy and..." 

"How can you say that after having heard what he just said?! You think he is a good guy? Kya apko laagta hai ekh achaa laddka shraab pee khe ekh laddki de naal zabardasti kaarta hai? A girl he treats like she is less than a dog too even after being married for a month! Oye god... No wonder now that she wouldn't talk to me when I asked her to tell me why she was leaving. How could she have said anything? Kya bhitree ho ghi iss becharee pad!"

~~

Sohum is at the keth, he is sitting on a bench, when cuggi comes near him. "Oye yaar! Why you came in late today!" Sohum doesn't respond, he seems lost in his thoughts. Cuggi doesn't understand what is happening, he puts his hand on sohum's shoulder and calls his name. 

Sohum gets out of his day dream and looks at him confused "what is it cuggi?" 

"Errh nothing much. Is every thing alright?" 

Sohum shakes his head no. 

"Listen, yarr. If there is anything wrong, you know you can talk to me right? Whatever it is, I'll be here for you!" 

Sohum smiles lightly and puts his hand on cuggi's shoulder "I know yaar. I know. But right now I just need some time to think out things."

~~ 

Later that day, Sohum's gets to Rajji's house. At a short distance before their front gate, he breaths out heavily and runs his hands in his hair. 
He steps ahead and Happy comes running to him "Sohum?! Aye Beejee, Rajji! Sohum is here!" He takes sohum by the hand and brings him further inside. 

Nirvail's comes out from inside and says "Happy. Let go of him. Go inside. Now!". 

Happy is confused but he does what he is told. Nirvail comes close to sohum and he looks at him very angrily. Sohum joins his hand and give his greetings. Nirvail doesn't react at all. Binder and beeje are around too now. Sohum gives them his greetings too. They looks at him pained and confused. 

He is about to talk but nirvail interrupts him even before he starts "Baas. We don't need to hear anything anymore from you or from anyone of your family. We already talked to simreen and angad yesterday and we've made clear that we don't want to hear or see you anymore. Get out of this house sohum!" 

"Excuse me sir. I know that simreen and angad were here yesterday but please you have to let me explain myself too." 

Binder responds "There is nothing else to explain Sohum. The sooner we all move on from this, the better it is. Please go." 

"I understand that I have deceived you all but please, let me explain myself. I am still Rajji's husband, let me talk to her. Just one ti-..." 

Nirvail gets really angry : "SOHUM! Do you not understand what we are saying here? We don't want you in this house ever again. You're the last person on earth rajji wants to see right now so just go!" 

He starts pushing Sohum away but rajji comes out from inside at this moment. "Sohum?" 

Sohum and Angad freeze instantly. 

rajji says "Dad? What is going on?" 

Angad recomposes himself and tries to smile at his daughter "Nothing beti. Go back inside." 

But suddenly bee ji says "Angad beta, what sohum said is right. He is still rajji's husband and if he wants to talk to her, Rajji is the only one who can deny him this right." 

Rajji looks at beejee confused, then at sohum, her eyes full of unspoken interrogations. Sohum brings his hands together in front of her. She looks at his hands and lifts her own hand to stop him from doing so but he says "Rajji" so she freezes and looks up at his face. "Rajji please. Give me one moment and listen to what I have to say." 

Angad gets by his daughter's side. "You don't have to waste one more moment of your life for this traitor." 

But rajji isn't listening to him, she is looking straight at sohum, worried "is everyone at home alright?" 

"Err yes. Everyone is alright. This is not what I need to talk to you about... I..." He looks around. 

Beeje suddenly gets up "Angad pooter, Binder poot. Come with me inside. Let them talk properly" 

Nirvail** (thank you Nami!) is hesitating but rajji looks at him, and smiles lightly with a "Don't worry dad. I'm fine."

CLIFFHANGER TIME GUYS !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yaa cliffhanger time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... cant wait for next part now..

I am again surprised that soham told all the truth to angad n simran ... I had not expected him to do so..πŸ˜‰.. wanna see wat soham will do now..
loved simran's reaction πŸ‘πŸ‘
Aishaarani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderfull update.
can not wait for next part,
plz update soon.
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww really love it
it is soo interesting
amazing
cant wait for next part
.Rajji. thumbnail

yaa cliffhanger time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... cant wait for next part now..

I am again surprised that soham told all the truth to angad n simran ... I had not expected him to do so..πŸ˜‰.. wanna see wat soham will do now..
loved simran's reaction πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hehehe yep i had to cut the scene in  two so that it wouldn't be too long ! 

sohum was thinking that honnesty was a better option, especially if rajji is pregnant, he can't take the risk to lie to them. 

simran was really a character i liked a lot in the serial ! she's sweet !

thanks for the reply 
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sojifan

Wonderfull update.
can not wait for next part,
plz update soon.

thank you for the reply ! 

update will come once a day !