Blast from the Past Thread #27 ** 'Finding Nai, the Barber' Break ** - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Happy Happy to those who are celebrating!   Have fun and stay safe!!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Brooke.

Already 55 pages.Keep it up blasters 👍🏼
Happy belated diwali to ArHi and all of you(btw they had first diwali around this time 😆)
Happy Halloween and season greetings 😃 

happy halloween, sarah... great to see you.

yes, diwali around now... ufff must celebrate...

we are so into besharmi talks now, pages had to fly. 😆 😆

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

We talk anything and everything here.. so I won't say not a place.. I too visited one of Cinenaria ( I need  a shorter name for you girl, what do you like??😊) 's stories.. she is fabulous is an understatement.. I wish I had the time to read all those chapters in one go..
meanwhile I wrongly stepped into Indiji's latest update of NCOFL last night .. didn't even read.. saw that edit on top and still in a faint spell...
when I recover I will continue reading both these prized writers!

🤣 🤣 🤣

wrongly stepped in, did ya, indu?

me giggling meanly. that edit was hard to make.

yup, we talk everything here... not only besharmi. 😆 i must try cineraria's flukes. and yes, i second that appeal... madam, we need a short version of that gorgeous name.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes indi,
stepped wrongly .. becos with all the besharam talks here and aap ka edit there..  mera need, chain, aaram, all those a 90s lyricist Sameer used to profusely use, are robbed off...

yes its evident that edit is no easy.. the faces were masked.. yet  their frames coalescing.. the effect retained.. bg reminded that aane do edit may be with a little hue difference...loved how her otherwise silky hair was ruffled.. smolderingly sensuous in all...

cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Horizon

We talk anything and everything here.. so I won't say not a place.. I too visited one of Cinenaria ( I need  a shorter name for you girl, what do you like??😊) 's stories.. she is fabulous is an understatement.. I wish I had the time to read all those chapters in one go..
meanwhile I wrongly stepped into Indiji's latest update of NCOFL last night .. didn't even read.. saw that edit on top and still in a faint spell...
when I recover I will continue reading both these prized writers!

Indu Behen thank you so much. 

I was just about to post this, that you guys must be tired of spelling this 9 lettered name, CINERARIA  😆. 
In fact most give up after spelling it twice, and I have a long list of names that friends at IF address me with.
But the most common two are Ria and AMan (as in the ubiquitous Aman Mathur 😆)  But then you call me whatever you like. 😃 
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Happy Happy to those who are celebrating!   Have fun and stay safe!!

Same to you. 😃 

cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

happy halloween, sarah... great to see you.

yes, diwali around now... ufff must celebrate...

we are so into besharmi talks now, pages had to fly. 😆 😆

Heyllo there! 

After making all that noise pollution on Diwali, I have found a new sojourn to have a blast. 😃 😃
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

🤣 🤣 🤣

wrongly stepped in, did ya, indu?

me giggling meanly. that edit was hard to make.

yup, we talk everything here... not only besharmi. 😆 i must try cineraria's flukes. and yes, i second that appeal... madam, we need a short version of that gorgeous name.

Alright I am stepping into NCOFL this week. But I'll first check out that edit. 😳 😉

And man, I am super excited at the prospect of you checking out flukes. 😃

and aww, you like cineraria? 

I am Ria and also AMan. 😆
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMpkNiE5_HY[/YOUTUBE]
IPK in an Instant.  
Arnav thoughts: It's Diwali and the poolside is lit with lamps all about and the warm glow is soft like a candlelit room.  It is the perfect place for romance; a place for me to get lost in emotion.  Why is the poolside, a safe haven to let down my guard and allow all that I am feeling to burst, just like the crackers outside on the streets. The little boy guilt for having her payal is no more, I will take the precious payal and clasp it around her ankle.  This precious payal was her mother's and needs to be returned to its rightful place on Kushi's ankle and I feel content. I show her the payal and slowly raise her sari above her ankle.  She was modest at first but I allayed her fears with one look. This precious payal has been returned. She brings her sari down passed her ankle and I stoodup; she does too but there are many unspoken questions lingering in the air and I turn to leave.
Why did I walk away?  She watches me almost disappointed that I am leaving but I turned around, I was compelled to, as she nervously wrings her hands and looks away.  Seconds pass but it seems like an eternity and then her eyes slowly shift upward gazing into mine.  She has just given me permission that was all I needed.
I start to walk towards her intently looking into her eyes, her lips quivering and for every step forward I take, she takes one step back. She too can feel it, the strong attraction and mesmerizing pull.  I move forward until...THUD...there is no where else for her to go she is up against the wall, cornered.  I come closer... closer... closer...she can feel my breath upon her skin.  I reach her and caress her face, she closes her eyes in bliss, my touch so appealing. Her breath starts as a shallow pant, high in her chest, but then deepens and comes hard and fast; she is moved by me I feel. Her hand clenches her sari. Her pink luscious lips are calling me and ever so slowly I answer their call.  I want her with all my being; I can't fight it anymore.
Just when my lips are about to touch hers,
               RRRINNNGGG ...  RRRINNNGGG... RRRINNNGGG...
reality hits...
eyes open...no longer am I mesmerized...
I AM STUNNED!
My hands release her as if I am burned.
Dammit...
indi52 thumbnail

sarah sent this to me and since it completely stopped my breathing, i thought i'd pass on the benefit to all my friends.
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago