ARSHI SS # Falling for a Bad Boy EPILOGUE UP pg-34

ItsAna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

What if Khushi don't get admission in REBEL College.

Of course In whatever corner of world our Arshi are.They are eventually going to meet.

Here is one of there saga if Temptation not happen;)

Falling For A Bad Boy

PART 1

KHUSHI POV

I run my hands through my hair as I look around myself.

There are many students buzzing around in a corridor. Some are in tension. Some are having fun. Some are like me , who get the chance to skip the class.

Well today for final year student Infosys Company is coming in Pool Campus(Some college's are invitedfor placement).

And I  am  going to be volunteer because I am still in my  3rd year of my Computer  Science Engineering.

"Hey Khushi what are you doing there. You should be on Helpdesk in less than 5 minutes ."My friend Payal told me as she go through the list.

She is actually managing it all.

"Ya Payal I am just going. "I told her lazily as I made my way outside the building.

Well Helpdesk means I am going to help the students who came for placement guiding them about room location where written should be held,any queries related to  form or any help they need from me.

Of course our college student don't need it as they are already familiar with our college but other college student who are coming for placement may need our helpand here I am to assist them.

I  heard that  Rebel  College 3rd year student s is also coming for volunteering.

Rebel College is one of the big ,ellite college but ofcourse for the children of Rich People.

In our college we have that stupid Uniform , of which everyone make fun.but in my view it doen't differentiate between the rich and poor.Everyone are treat as same in this college and that's what I love about it.

"Excuse me can you tell me where can I photocopy my documents. "A girl with silky straight hair wearing trouser and shirt ask me.

I don't even know when in my thoughts I reach the helpdesk.

"Yes Please ! You can go on reception .There is a service provide for photocopy. You can use it."I told her smilingly.

"Thanks "She told me as she made a dash toward the reception area.

Must be in hurry.

Well this is simple right.

ARNAV POV

"Hey Dude would you mind to tell me that what the hell we are doing in Prestige College? "I asked to my friend Akash frustratingly.

"Well there is going to be placement for final year student and we are here to volunteer."He told me while adjusting his spec.

"And what the eff are you thinking before signing my name in this stupid volunteer program? "I fired back at him irritatingly as I run my hands through my hair.

Arnav Singh Raizada is not going to be Volunteer in this stupid placement process.

"Hey dude chill out. We can officially ditch the class and you also get the attendance and extra point for doing this. And think about it you actually don't have to volunteer.Just looked around till today process is over."He told me while smirking at me.

Well he is right. It should be fun.

"Ok I get it .Lets move now "I told him as I start walking inside the college campus.

"Hey Dude you should totally checkout this hotty on Helpdesk."Nikhil told me.

"Helpdesk. So she must be from Prestige College .Right "I asked him

"Yup she is "Nikhil told me as he drinks water from bottle.

"And she must be wearing that stupid uniform of this college."I again asked him with raised eyebrows

"Yap she is wearing uniform but ..."Nikhil replied me but I cut him between

"So care to tell me how the hell you find her hot in Uniform. "I asked him amusedly

"Well! When you see her , your opinion is going to change Arnav." He smirk at me as he made his way toward the other boys for gossiping about the hot girl on Helpdesk.

"For that I have to get a look of her."I told myself I made my way towards the Helpdesk.

KHUSHI POV

I drink the water from the water bottle as sweat run from my neck. My shift is going to end in 10 minutes. Thank god or I am going to be roasted in this heat.

"Hey" I heard some boy greet me.

I look up to see in the caramel eyes. He was wearing button up black checked shirt with blue jeans. His sunglasses place on his front pocket and his hair is styled messily.

He looked ho...I mean good.

Stop checking him out Khushi.When did you start checking boys.

"Hey! How may I help you? "I asked him smilingly.

"Well you can help me by telling me your name beautiful. "He replied me huskily.

"Excuse me. "I asked him shockingly.

"Oh you're excused but after telling me your name. "He replied me while smirking.

"If you have query regarding placement then ask me or you can leave. "I told him angrily

"Oh baby! No need to get Angry. I just want to know your name "He told me with amusement in his voice.

"Well sorry for you but I don't tell my name to strangers. "I replied him hauntingly.

Can't he get the clue and leave me the hell alone.

"Well I am Arnav Singh Raizada from Rebel College. Come here for volunteer and you're  ..."He asked me with raised eyebrow.

Rebel College! That explains his flirting.

"Good Try! But not going to work on me Raizada. So you can leave."I told him arrogantly as I stood up.

"So we are on last name basis. So can I know your last name? "He tries again.

"Do you not get the hint that I am not interested?"I told him loudly as I made a way to cafeteria.

Payal text me to come up there.

Finally my shift is done.

ARNAV POV

As I made my way towards the Helpdesk. The sight in front of me took my breathe away.

There is this girl behind the helpdesk with her hair tied up in ponytail with some undone hair coming on her face which she is pushing away. She is answering to the girl with smile on her face.

She from no angle look hot but she is beautiful and innocence is radiating from her.

I made my way towards her as the girl she is helping go away.

"Hey "I greet her.

She looks up at me with her innocent green eyes.

First she checked me out then asks me smilingly with her sweet innocent voice, "Hey! How may I help you?"

"Well you can help me by first telling me your name beautiful "I replied to her huskily while looking her up and down.

Her eyes got wide open as she looked at me shockingly "Excuse me"

"Oh you're excused but after telling me your name" I replied to her huskily.

Oh God she look to cute in this uniform salwar suit .Seriously my opinion change about Indian dress right know. No one can look so cute in it.

She looks at me angrily as she replied "If you have query regarding placement then ask me or you can leave."

"Oh baby! No need to get Angry. I just want to know your name. "I replied to her amusingly as her little nose gets red in anger.

Oh I want to flick her nose.

"Well sorry for you but I don't tell my name to strangers. "She replied to me hauntingly.

I smiled to her cute angry pout "Well I am Arnav Singh Raizada from Rebel College. Come here for volunteer and you're  ..."

"Good Try! But not going to work on me Raizada. So you can leave."She told me arrogantly as she stood up.

"So we are on last name basis. So can I know your last name? "I tried again.

Not going to lose my hope.

"Do you not get the hint that I am not interested?"She told me loudly with slight irritation in her voice as she made her way towards the cafeteria.

Well if you ask me how I get to know that she is going to cafeteria then there is big sign place on the building of cafeteria.

Oh I am going to have fun in this placement process.

Gotta thanks Akash for signing me up.

"Hey Dude meet this hottie I am telling you about earlier. "Nikhil whisper to me as I turn around.

I look up to se the girl with her face cover with makeup and hair left open. She is wearing trouser and shirt of same color of miss angry dress. She looks hot .I should give her that but she is not my little kitten who I found cute and feisty.

"Hey I am Sheetal." She introduces herself while checking me out and biting her lips.

It clearly shows that she is trying to impress me.

"I am Arnav but will you excuse me I have some work. "I told her as I made a run toward the cafeteria.

My little kitten  here I come.

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 8

PART 9

PART 10 (Last Part)

EPILOGUE

OTHER WORK

ARSHI FF # Temptation to make you mine

Arshi SS # New Romance

Edited by AnnaSyed - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonlight2630 thumbnail
Nice I like it.
Plz do pm me update soon
dva2vra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice
ASR DOESN'T LIKE HOTTY RATHER WANTS INNOCENT & BEAUTFUL ONE

awesome
Meerah14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome start...continue soon
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow... loved the begining.. Khishi has some attitide...but serves right for Mr. Arrogant Raizada...
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice start, can't wait for more.
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start! Loved the young arshi! and arnav is such a flirt hihi
Totally loved it,, can't wait to know what is going to happen in the cafeteria 

aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail