Fan Fictions

Arshi FF # TEMPTATION to make you mine **ON HOLD**

ItsAna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
TEMPTATION
to make you mine

"Finally" I said as I get down on Mumbai Station.

I look around the station. It one of that feeling which you get when you finally get the
biggest candy of store. It is that feeling when your crush finally notices you.
It is that feeling when you get the detention and then you get happy that your
friend is also there to join you. OK I thing you get it that how I am felling
right know because I am one-step ahead from reaching my dream.

Yes My Dream is to do my graduation in "Rebels College" I know I know who want to go to the
college which spell " REBELS " But do not go with it name It's really the one
of the best university in the country. They are famous for their football team
and culture fest and also for their study . So Yeah where I am
Ya on Mumbai railway station .I have to catch cab for reaching my
destination .I am going to live in College dorm. Hope I get good roommate. Devi
Maiyya Be with me.
===============================================================
INDEX

Chapter 1 - Below
Chapter 2 - Below
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
FRESHER PARTY TEASER
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 17
Chapter 18
===============================================================

Edited by AnnaSyed - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsAna thumbnail

CHAPTER 1(Not proof read)

I was in my thought when sudden jerk of cab get me out of my thoughts. I came out of cab and then take my luggage out when I look up It made me astonished .In front of me was A big Castle like Structure.

f
rtr

I still cannot believe how am I been selected in the first place that to with scholarship. I hope they do not make any mistakes in selection process. Um ok, I give an entrance test for which I selected on full scholarship. Well again, I get out of when cab driver ask me his money. I pay him Rs.300. Ya right in an amount I can travel back to my hometown. Humph

I start proceeding toward my new home. I look around there were many students chatting with their friends. Well girls are wearing shorts, Capri, dresses what not. How am I going to fit with them? I mean look at them they all seem that they can do catwalk.Hmm did I forget to mention that its one of elite college also where children of big personalities also come.

ry

I hope you get what I mean. and Here I am in my old washout jeans and black tee cant I wear appreciable and then my hair which look like there are coming home from some storm. ok that's not my mistake well when I was traveling in train that child thought that it was good idea to pull my hair and play with it and off course as sweet as I am I don't stop him. Now I can see its outcome.

I simply flattered my hair with my hand as I knock on office door. I enter in the cabin. there sitting a lady in her early 30.She look up at me and smile I return her gesture .She is wearing a button up shirt with pencil skirt till her knee .Her hair is left open .She is looking pretty.

"Hello, I am Anamika Mittal .How may I help you?" She told me smilingly.

"Hey, I am Khushi. I am new here is my application" I replied as I give her my application.

"Oh so you're Khushi Kumari Gupta. "She says as she goes through my application.

"Yes, that's I am "I told her wisely.

She does some stuff on her computer then she look up at me and then give me some papers and key.

"Well this is form fill it up and submit till tomorrow at reception area and this is your locker room number and card to your dorm room and college map .So that you don't get lost "She told me smilingly.

I smile and start going out when I listen

"Hey" I turned around

"Welcome to Rebel College" she said to me

"Thanks "I reply 

Well I simply open map and start seeing direction for girl dorm. I mean this campus is awesome someone must lost here that is why they are providing map.

"131 132 136 here it is 139 finally" I mumble to myself as I swipe the card and push the door open

"HEY DEVI MAYYA" I exclaimed

Oh my god it is as I am in some princess room .It is too beautiful .It have two bed in between both bed there is small window.

Here is my mind graphic representation...

ryr

One bed is already occupied so I take right side bed. Well my roommate is already here and she is out. I simple place my luggage beside my bed and simply jump on my bed. Oh god it's too soft .I stared up at ceiling as I start thinking about my new life, new challenges that come in way .Is people here like me or not as I belong to the small town or they make fun of me. BT whatever came in my way I am not going to stop because this is what I want and now when I am here i am not going to back down. This is my dream and I am going to live it. With this thought in my mind, I drifted to peaceful slumber.

Peace Out
-ANNA

Edited by AnnaSyed - 9 years ago
sundu thumbnail
Very nice start to the story. Please continue Fast.
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Linsie thumbnail
Nice story... Khushi is there to full fill her dream...

interesting beginning...

continue soon
ItsAna thumbnail

Chapter-2  (not proof read)

Like.Comments.You Know The Drill.

I woke up with the chirpy sounds of birds and the sunlight shown through the window.

"What time is it" I mumble as I check my iphone 07:05 am

"What the hell "I exclaimed as set up straight on my bed.

Did I sleep for 12 hours?

I look at my left my roommate bed is again empty.

Shesh

she came last night god knows what time and leave early in morning. She must thought I am dead that is why she did not wake me up or maybe she try but as I know my sleeping habit I must not have bulge at all.

My first class starts at 9 am so I have plenty of time to get ready.

I simply take my lazy ass till washroom .I take a nice and warm shower. Shampoo my hair. Don't want to scare my classmates on first day itself. Know do we?

I simply came out of washroom wrap in my bathrob. I start drying my hair while humming one direction "what's make you so beautiful". Mhmm these boys. If I even, get a chance to meet them I probably going to make a fool of myself. I mean look at them they all are definition of perfection. Especially Zayn. I heard on tabloids that he is getting married. However, it all must be a rumor. In any means If that info is true then I do not know what I should do with my crazy little heart it is just going to break in little pieces and...

I look around my room when my eye fell on wall clock which show in big block letter 08:15 AM.

My mouth got wide open.

Did I just take 1 hour for taking shower and daydreaming about Zayn?

I simply get up, put my bag on bed, and zip it up and start taking out messy, mingled dresses out of it.

Now you must be thinking why my bag is such in mess state. Well this story is for some other time.

I hurriedly take out my round neck star loose pullover, white tank top with black jeans.

I get dressed myself in them and apply kohl in my eyes and Maybelline baby lips on my lips. After that, I wear my baby blue sneakers.

I look myself in mirror and do 360 turn hmm I think I should left my hair open. It looks nice with this look.

{

Khushi dress

copy and paste .As i cant post link

www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=128089215

}

Then I take my Iphone & bag and rushed out of room.

While rushing toward my class I dashed myself into mountain.

Wait a minute when did mountain come all the way from Himalayas to my college.

I look up to find out that, I actually dash into someone hard chest so I look up more to be came in contact with the freaking black ray bans.

Well are you hoping for some cheesy Bolywood movies move?

Ok so who the hell wear ray bans in college?

"What the  ..."I heard Mr. Ray bans said

I look up at him with my eyebrows rise when he explode... seriously like kryptonite

"Don't you see where you're going girl?" he told me angrily

"Well can't you see where you're going because you came in my way...And anyway who wear freaking ray bans that to inside college campus?" I said aggressively

I bet his eyes are ugly that's why he is wearing sunglasses inside campus.

He looked down at me furiously ...umm ya my height is short compare to him and top of that I am wearing sneakers .Why can't I wear high heels like other girls.

"Don't mess with me girl you don't know what you're getting yourself into..." he replied me hotly

I am going to reply when I heard someone called mr. angry

"Hey ASR, Come on lets go. We're getting late"

He looked me from top to bottom and then leaves.

"ASR "I mutter to myself.

Even his name sounds so much arrogance.

I am going to class when siren rang means starting of first class.

Great know I am late to my first class that to because of that arrogant jerk.

I look up

"Hey Devi Mayya .Why me always?"

Thanks guys for reviews

It means alot

aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it...continue n do pm me...
Linsie thumbnail
Linsie thumbnail
so thats how asr and khushi meet...

nice ..update
kurkuresandwich thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow continue soon...love the starting chapter...waiting...