Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
]simply brilliant
loved itc
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now he know her name, will he still gonna call her Kitten? Cuz I like it when he call her Kitten...
ItsAna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
PART 7

Khushi POV

As day pass me and Arnav come more close to each other. WE both are always together laughing, fighting and teasing each other. I never enjoy in my life too much that I enjoy with Arnav.

With Arnav I feel every moment too special. Let it be my name or anything. With him my emotions are heightened. I feel like I am dreaming, living in some other world.

Today is the last day of placement. From today onwards Arnav will not be around me. I don't even know if we will be in touch or not. I am goanna miss him. WE both are idiots that we don't even exchange our number till now. But how can I ask him his number isn't it other way around. Boys should ask for number first. Such an idiot he is.

"Where are you lost Kitten?"Arnav whisper in my ear.

I turn around and glare at him"I have a name Arnav. Why didn't you call me with that?"

"Oh! Stop acting Kitten. I know secretly you love my endearment."He told while smiling down at me.

And as silly as I am I started blushing like crazy.

"AWW You looks too cute while blushing."He told me and I started blushing more and then I hear click sound.

I look up alarmed "Did you just take my snap Arnav?"I asked him

He node his head like a obedient child and then make a run for caf after seeing my murderous glare and I started running after him.

_________________________________

"Hey Kitten. I didn't catch your number?"Arnav asked me while sipping his Appy fuzz.

"Well I never throw it at you?"I reply him ohm soo smartly and he make a face at me.

"Why did you always run my pickup line?"he asked me grumping like a small child and I laugh loudly.

He suddenly looks up at me seriously while going through his phone "hey I think there is something wrong with my phone"

I stare at him and his phone. I mean it look fine to me .Its latest I-phone 6.What did this guy want more than that.

"What?" I asked him irritatingly when he don't stop going through his phone and examining it like its some ICU patient.

"It doesn't have your number in it "He smiled at me charmingly and I slap him hard on his face in my mind.

I am not violent type of person guys so Of course I am going to take my frustration someway out.

This boy makes me crazy but in good way.

"You know if you ask me directly for my number even then I give it to you "I told him sweetly and pass my phone to him for his number.

He grins at me and put his no in my phone and then give miscall to himself for my number.

He is crazy but cute.

"I love you "He told me.

Shock would be the understand that I am going through right know.

I can't believe that he propose me. I don't know what I am feeling right know by seeing him kneeling in front me with his cute grin in his face.

I gasped loudly as I try to form a proper sentence to reply to him.

"I...I like you but I need time."I told him nervously as million butterfly rush in my stomach.

I can't believe that Arnav love me. He looked so sincere while proposing me. No word told more than the three magical words.

He grins at me and told me "Take all the time in world Kitten but your answer should be yes. "And with that he is gone.

I replay all the moment with Arnav that I spent with him. His flirting, his cheesy pickup line, his possessiveness for me, his care for me, and now his love.

How he calls me Kitten and it brighten all the world for me.

When he smiles at me I feel like flying.

When he is angry with me I feel like something is missing.

I love him. Yes this is right I love him and now I am going to confess him.

I rush through corridor's I search for Arnav , try calling him but his phone come switch off.

Damn where is that boy?

I was rushing when I stumble to Sheetal.

"Where are you rushing Khushi "Sheetal asked me sweetly.

"I am looking for Arnav. Did you see him?"I asked her

"Oh he has gone on garden site to take a fresh air."She told me.

I thank her and make run to the garden.

There is no light but I see the figure standing in garden.

I take a deep breathe and run up to him and hug him from behind and then utter the three most magical word

"I love you".

Hey guys this SS is going to be end in like 2-3 parts.

I am so happy that I get 50+like in my last part.😃

Thanks guys for reading this SS and liking it.

Till  Next Update

Peace Out

Anna:)

Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely chap.. arnav seems to be a cool guy.. but ur title gives me doubt about arnav's character.. hope this not some bet or something.. 
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice one, I love Arnav here. Thanks for PM. 
hajr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh no why do I  have a feeling that was not Arnav. 
Great update 
ItsAna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
😛

Originally posted by: Sona257

lovely chap.. arnav seems to be a cool guy.. but ur title gives me doubt about arnav's character.. hope this not some bet or something.. 

No bet but its something more.You're gonna find out in next chapter that why I'll give that title.😉
Swathiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awww!! !!! Finally the confession 😃 ...very cute update.. ..but short.. .waiting for the nxt.. Update soon. Thnx fr the pm 😊
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Crap! Tell me its not about some stupid bet or she didn't hug someone else and Arnav will misunderstood...
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

arnav jerk you make her run around...

and then let sheetal kiss u 😡