Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 2..

so arnav already book her...and serious...

meet the rest...

and annoying sheetal...

but its meant to be... they meet again...
Linsie thumbnail
arnav and his cheesy pick up line... 😆 ðŸ˜†
Linsie thumbnail
where is the update... 
ItsAna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Linsie

where is the update... 

In week.😊
ItsAna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

PART-3

Not Proof Read

KHUSHI POV

I made my way toward the classroom to take my bag. Payal left it there.

I recall last day event. That boy Arnav, he won't stop flirting with me. He kept nagging me to know my name. If he wants, he can ask around to know my name.

I mean it's not hard to know someone name. Did he is pretending to not to know my name or is he genuinely asking.

I must say that he is cute, good looking, smart, hot, se... What the hell are you thinking Khushi Kumari Gupta?

You need to stop right know. When did you start finding boys hot and all.

There is no boy word in your dictionary .So stop it. It's just a casual thing for him to flirt around but not for me. He is looking for fun in this 7 day after which he left.

So it's better if you stop thinking about him.

I open the door of classroom to get the shock of my life; Lavanya and NK both are hugging each other. When they hear the sound of door open they both get separated from each other as they look up at me shocked. I mutter a quick sorry to both of them as I take my bag and sprint out of it.

God, they both are in relationship but no one knows it yet. I am not some stupid chick that goes down and update everyone about college golden boy and miss divas are in relationship. It meant to happen eventually. But they both don't stop fighting with each other when they are around so it's hard to suppress that they are in relationship.

But if they want to keep their relationship secret so I am no one to make it public.

I was busy in my thought that I don't look ahead and bang into someone.

Before I can fall I find myself in someone arm. I open my eyes slowly to look into Arnav caramel eyes.

He is looking down at me amusingly. He straightens me as I look down blushing.

Stupid Khushi can't you see where you're going.

"Easy Kitten. What's the hurry?"He asked me huskily.

"I am not in hurry. I just don't see you coming."I replied him in hurry to run from there when suddenly my brain registers the fact that what he called me.

"Kitten. Did you call me Kitten?"I exclaimed loudly.

"Ya. I called you that."He told me as he looks around.

"Why did you call me that? I am no one kitten."I told him while throwing my hands in air.

"You're no one else Kitten. Only mine, cute, little Kitten. I have to go. Bye."He told me smilingly as he walk past me.

After I find out about Lavanya and NK secret relationship and my little encounter with Arnav I made my way towards the CDC Department.

"Hey Girl! What's the Hurry?"Payal asked me as she stop me from almost running in her.

"Nothing Payal, I just have to take the list of students from CDC in like 5 minutes."I told her as I run past her.

"Thank you Mam"I told her as I take the list from her.

"No worry Khushi. Today one student from Rebel College is going to work with you on Helpdesk. Let me see the name."Mam told me as she rummage through the documents.

My heart start biting higher as Arnav name came in my mind. What if he is going to work with me?

"Oh! I got it. His name is Arnav Singh Raizada."She told me smilingly as she continue, "And please cooperate with him."

KILL ME NOW.Literally.

"Can't you do one thing correctly?"

"Stop messing the desk."

"Keep it on place. Not here."

"Where the hell is Room List?"

"Keep quite on your place. I'll do all the work Kitten. No need to stress your tiny winy mind."Arnav told me with warning in his eyes as he gives me a glare.

OK you must thought that I am shouting at Arnav but it's actually the opposite.

I accept that I am not someone who do the work perfectly, or keep things in its place or...Ok I think you get it what I mean.

But seriously Arnav want all things in perfection like someone is going to inspect his desk.

I just misplace the room list. It should kept in file-2 but I kept it in file-7.Its only mistake by 5 number but who will tell that to idiot Arnav.

I pout as I sit on chair and look around to keep myself busy as Arnav is doing all the work.

"Hey Handsome can you tell me the way to room 120."Some girl asks Arnav while battling her eyelashes.

"Take stairs to the first floor and move to the right. You'll find Room no-120."I told her with sarcastic smile on my face as I push Arnav out of her way.

"OK" she glares at me as she gives a smile to Arnav.

"Jealous Kitten."Arnav whisper in my ear from behind.

"No...No I'm not jealous. I just get bored by sitting their so thought to help her."I told him nervously as I look down to take a look at the list.

"You can't even lie properly Kitten."He told me while pinching my cheeks.

I swat his hand from my cheeks as I look up at him, "I'm not lying."

"Yeah and I am Spiderman."

"What? Don't call your self Spiderman .There is only one Spider man and that is Andrew Garfield."I told him with dreamy eyes.

Oh God He just got the best look in the world. And his eyes they are so dreamy but not more than Arnav eyes, my heart told me. What? How come I am thinking about Arnav?

"Stop daydreaming about him and concentrate on your work."He told me harshly as he mutter "Like that Witt of a boy is better than me."

Now look like someone else is Jealous.

Sorry Guys for late and Short update.

Thank you for reviews and comment.😃

Keep commenting and liking.😊

Peace Out

Anna

Edited by AnnaSyed - 9 years ago
ShiningHearts thumbnail
Very Nice Update!!
bth r feeling jealous.;)
harman12 thumbnail