Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Meerah14

loved the little fighting moments...

yes...πŸ˜†
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was so cute... and ShortπŸ˜’ .. Anyways I am not complaining... It was really good that I want more, that's all...
ItsAna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter-4

After my and Arnav little jealous encounter, I mean only Arnav jealous encounter, I was called by Payal to first floor as she is facing some problem god knows what?

After I solve Payal problem which I tell you is related to printer. Technically some student paper gets jam in printer and was not getting out which very smoothly Arnav remove it.

Oh did I forget to mention that Arnav accompany me to first floor even after I deny him.

When we three are descending from stairs I been my clumsy self miss the stairs and fell on stairs.

"Ahh"I shrieked as I sit on stairs.

"Kitten, are you alright? Did you hurt yourself?"Arnav asked me as he examines me from head to top.

"Yes K are you all right."Payal asked me.

"My ankle .I thinks I get a cramp."I told them as tear start pouring from my eyes.

"Shh Kitten stop crying. Let me examine it."Arnav told me as he takes my foot and remove my bellies.

He slowly starts caressing my foot and starts moving it.

I clutch his shoulder due to pain.

I look up to see his molten brown eyes looking at me with concern.

And before I know I shrieked loudly.

I smack him on his shoulder as I asked loudly, "What was that?"

"What?"He asked me with smirk.

"Why did you move my ankle suddenly? Did you know how much pain I felt?"I asked him as I look up at Payal for some support.

"Don't give me that look? I am not coming between you two?"She told me while shrugging her shoulder.

Some best friend I got.

"Kitten sees you don't have any pain in your foot now. If I told you that I am going to do it you will never allow me."Arnav told me while putting my bellies in my feet.

I look at him with shocked as I revolve my feet to find no pain.

I smile widely as I say, "Thanks Arnav."

"Payal see I have no pain in my feet now."I told Payal as I grin at her, "Let's go then."

"No Miss you're not going anywhere. You're going home right know."Payal order me as she smile at me.

"Why? Why will I go home?"I asked her with raised eyebrow but failed miserably.

"Because If I remember when last year you slip from stairs you get an ankle sprain for which you take 2 weeks leave from college. Now does it ring any bell?"She told me as he look down at her watch. "You can leave with 3:00 pm bus."

I pout at her.

"I think Payal is right .You should take rest today because I want you here tomorrow."Arnav told me and before I can reply him he again starts."Payal you should report CDC about Kitten while I go and see her off till bus."He told Payal and holds my arm and start walking out.

"But I don't have any pain Arnav. Pinky Promise."I told him while pouting.

"Kitten I want you here tomorrow because let just say anything holding me back here to do that stupid volunteer work is you. We have only 3 day left together. So please just take rest today."Arnav told me with pleading eyes as he caresses my cheek.

I flinch back because of sudden contact of his rough finger with my cheek.

"And you don't even know that how much I want you to stay here more than you do? So don't make it difficult for me?"

We both start walking towards the bus.

"Did you even know my bus no."I asked him to lighten up the mood.

"You bet.41."He told me with smirk as my mouth got open wide.

"How? Are you stalking me?"I asked him while following him toward bus no.41

"You can say that?"He told me with serious expression as I looked shocked at him.

Suddenly he burst out laughing.

"You should see your face Kitten. It's priceless. I just saw you getting out of that bus in morning. That's all. No stalking till now. I promise."He told me while standing outside bus.

"Hurry up. You'll miss the bus."He told me as I climb in bus and take a window seat.

"Hey Kitten. Take care and I'll miss you."He told me while winking as bus gate out of gate.

"Me too."I told myself as I start thinking about Arnav. The way he care for me, his laugh, his carefree attitude .He got everything a girl wants.

I don't know what he sees in me, he can get any girl he wants but still he wants me.

"I want you here tomorrow."

His word keeps ringing in my brain to full ride home.

I yawn as I look at the board. This lecture is so damn boring that I can't even define it.

Suddenly door burst open, enter the one and only NK.

Yup who must be late for lecture but it's hardly matter because he attend like 10% of lecture in a SEM.

"So finally NK you decide to show up yourself for lecture. How did you get the time to attend lecture? "Professor asks NK with sarcastic tone.

"No Sir, I am not here to attend the lecture. I have some work with Khushi regarding Placement.So can you excuse her?"NK asked or should I say lie to Professor very bluntly.

"Ok"Sir says angrily and gesture me to go out.

I make my way outside the room as I asked him, "What's the matter?"

NK looked nervous as he sheepishly rubs his neck, "Can you not disclose about me and Lavanya relationship? We want to keep it secret for some time."He asked me looking around awkwardly.

"O.k.  I didn't even plan to do it. It's your cup of tea not mine."I told him smilingly as I add, "You both look cute together by the way."

He gave me 100 watts smile as he say,"Oh Khushi you solve my problem.Thankyou."

"No worry."I replied him.

"So what is going on between you and that Raizada boy?"He asked me mischievously.

"Nothing."I told him nervously.

"It doesn't look like nothing. He is always around you like shadow."He told me while looking behind me.

"Seriously it's nothing. We just got the same duty that's why he is around me. All I want him to do is leave me alone?"I told him. Half truth half lie.

"Ok your wish is granted."NK told me while winking and before I can even react he hugs me.

After I take in the situation and process that NK is hugging me, I push him back as I asked him, "What is this Nk? You know I don't like it."

"It's just a friendly hug Khushi and I think I solve your problem regarding Arnav staying away from you."He told me as looked past me.

I turn around to get the shock of my Arnav is looking at me and NK and he looked hell angry.

"Arnav." I mumble slowly.

He looked at me with fire in his eyes and storms past of there without saying anything.

"Oh GOD .Arnav must thought that me and NK are seeing each other."

In what mess did I lend myself into.

Keep commenting and liking.😊