Inquiring about an old Arshi FF (The hands of Time)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi everyone, I’m posting here after what feels like an eternity. I used to be such an active user an writer and life got in between. I recently remembered an old Arhi Fanfic that I fell in love with. It was called “the hands of time” by aquasandhya. Like an excited child I retrieved my account only to find that fanfic removed. I then looked online and author had started a blog but she stopped posting after chapter 6. If anyone has any links where I could read it, I’d be forever indebted.. But if that fit is unavailable everywhere, somebody please please give me a summary. I read it more than seven years back and for the last three days I’ve been just looking for that piece of art. Please help! 

Edited by VeiledWords - 9 months ago

The story was never completed. I check once in a while. There are more chapters in the fan fiction section, but still not a complete story.

Yeah, even in the fan fictions section. Looks like she has removed the contents of terhe remaining chapters. I’m looking for those chapters. Are they available anywhere? 

That could be the case. I never tried to read the chapters there. I just saw the listing with the number of chapters. At that time the story was active again in the blog. So I was waiting for it to continue.  Wish it will continue at some point.

Posted: 10 months ago

If Sandhya ever sees any posts on India Forums, wish she would please finish and repost Hands of Time  and DND. Those of us that are new in the last year to India Forum never had a chance to read many good fan fictions when they were first written. I read the first six chapters of HoT and if those are any indication of the rest of her stories I want to read more. 

Such a wonderful writers.👏

I wish Sandy, Mira, Jigs Sabi, Yellow boots, cineraria and many more can come back and complete the stories they have started or at least give us a summary of the story in few hundred words.   

Cheers..

Its unfortunate so many good stories remain incomplete. We never got closure.

Posted: 8 months ago

Totally echo the sentiment..some really lovely stories are left incomplete 

Posted: 6 months ago

My heart breaks when a story that I get engrossed in is left incomplete. I understand that the author must have been caught up in something. But I can't help but feel heartbroken as a reader and sincerely wish that the author could at least write a short post summarizing the rest of the plot that they must have had in their minds, thus giving us closure. 

Posted: 5 months ago

hey...  am a great fan of those ff's too...   though HoT is on hold, she did complete DND and can be read on her blog....