Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

thanks for the pm...
ItsAna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
PART -9

Arnav was walking toward the exit when he sees Lavanya.

He feels bad for Lavanya because he knew that there is something going on between NK and Lavanya. She is good girl but just fall for wrong boy who is two timing her and Khushi. She even has to see both of them together as they study in same college.

When Lavanya see Arnav she motions him to come over.

Arnav make his way toward Lavanya.

"Hey Arnav! Long time no see?"Lavanya asked Arnav chirpily.

"Hey La ! ?"Arnav replied Lavanya more questionably not understanding her chirpy mood.

She seems fine like there is no heartbreak for her.

"HI Arnav! Where have you been? I thought of seeing you more after I find out you have crush on someone from this college but you just disappear."Lavanya question Arnav excitedly.

"Nothing! I have been busy."Arnav told Lavanya ignoring crush part.

"Nothing!!"Lavanya exclaimed loudly, "You have been drooling on some girl from our college and don't even tell me her name and now its nothing."Lavanya asked Arnav putting her hands on her hips.

"She is not the one La .I didn't realize it "Arnav told Lavanya feeling bad that if he enclose Khushi name then Lavanya would be hurt.

"Enough about me. So how have you been?"Arnav asked Lavanya engulfing her 

"I am fine actually I am on top of the world."Lavanya said excitedly engulfing Arnav in hug.

"Ok so you're on top of the world..But why?"Arnav asked Lavanya confusedly not understanding her happiness.

"I have a Boyfriend."Lavanya told Arnav straight forwardly.

"UMM. Who?"Arnav asked again.

"Who? Are you asking me that Arnav Singh Raizada? After all you know who I want to be my Boyfriend."Lavanya asked Arnav angrily.

"NK."Arnav replied again.

"Dumbo.Yes NK is my Boyfriend."Lavanya told Arnav hitting him on head.

"Nk..Ok NK. What NK?"Arnav shout loudly.

That NK cheating on Lavanya ...Or maybe on Khushi.

"Ya Nk. Why that shocking reaction?"Lavanya asked Arnav wondering if he is all right or not.

"Lavanya actually on placement night I see Nk proposing someone and that someone is not you."Arnav told Lavanya not disclosing Khushi name for some unknown reason.

"Ok "Lavanya replied.

Arnav looked up to Lavanya to see that she is going through her mobile not understanding the gravity of the situation and that flare up Arnav temperature high.

"You blind women don't you understand the gravity of situation. I am practically telling you that your boyfriend already proposes someone else other than you and you're going through that stupid phone."Arnav shout loudly and snatch the phone away from Lavanya.

"Chill Arnav you saw Nk proposing Khushi on that night and I know it."Lavanya told Arnav smilingly.

"What you know it and still you're his girlfriend."Arnav asked Lavanya shockingly.

"Yup because he doesn't not propose Khushi. He was just joking and I guess you caught them at wrong time."Lavanya told Arnav and then seeing his confusion state "Ok I will tell you from scratch."

3 months 16 days ago

Placement Night

"I love you". (For reference see chapter 7)

"I love you too"

Khushi hugged that figure tightly but she doesn't miss the slight change in his voice.

"I know that one day you realize my love."He replied as he turns around.

Khushi was shocked to see NK but seeing his mischievous smile she continue.

"Of course I need to realize it after all you love me so much "Khushi told NK as she pinch his cheek

"So what about Arnav?"Nk asked Khushi raising his eyebrow..

"What about Lavanya?"Khushi asked the same.

"We will dump them."Both told simultaneously and start laughing loud.

They both are joking but unless Arnav know about it.

He thought Khushi cheat on him with NK.

If she loves NK then she can told him but no she keep that from him.

Not in the mood to listen more from them and see his love laughing with someone else he leave from there.

"OK enough. So Arnav propose you."NK asked Khushi and Khushi start blushing as she nods her head.

"AWww our Khushi start blushing too. What about that Nk me and Arnav have nothing going on' "Nk asked Khushi teasingly.

"What are you doing here?"She asked Nk and then Khushi see the impossible Nk start blushing as he replied, "Waiting for Lavanya."

"Aww so are you going to propose her?"She asked Nk sweetly and Nk nod her head like obedient kid.

"So are you nervous?"Khushi asked NK feeling happy for Lavanya.

"Little bit as you know I never propose anyone till know and I am scared of her reaction what if she deny me or worst she didn't like my proposing style or.."NK start blabbering and Khushi put her hand on Nk mouth to stop his mumbling.

"Stop! You're blabbering."Khushi stop NK.

"No need to be nervous NK just go to her and tell her how you feel because I am sure Lavanya feel the same for you."Khushi told NK.

"But what if she rejects me?"NK asked worriedly.

"For that you have to ask her?"They hear someone replied and when they turn around they find Lavanya standing there giving her million dollar smile.

"Lavanya You! Look Lavanya if you saw anything before me and NK proposing each other then le me tell you that I thought NK to be someone else and propose him and he start joking with me. There is nothing going b/w him and me and we are only friends. If you want then I can also tie rakhi on his hand to prove to you."Khushi told Lavanya not stopping a beat because she doesn't want to create any misunderstanding b/w them.

Lavanya laugh as she told Khushi,"I know Khushi and I trust my NK and I already saw everything so no need to worry."

"Thank god. Now I should leave because NK have to say you something."Khushi bid bye to both of them as she smile that finally they both are going to be official and soon she and Arnav.

Alas she know which misunderstanding she doesn't want b/w NK and Lavanya already come b/w her and Arnav.

PRESENT

Arnav was numb.

"I need to go Arnav.BYE"Lavanya told Arnav but he was too numb to react on anything.

How can he not trust his Khushi,his Kitten .She was innocent and he misjudge her.

He remember that day when she come to meet him and he mock her how hurt she was and still he doesn't believe her.

Even today she writes that song for him and there was too much pain in that song and again he left her there alone.

She must be alone, hurt, sad and all because of him.

No he need to do something he needs to win back her kitten. Accept that he commit the sin but he can also correct it by telling her all about  the situation even if he need to beg her he  will win her back.

Arnav Singh Raizada will win back his Kitten and that too today.

I hope you like the update and sorry for such late update.

Thanks guys for your comments.😊

Till next Update

Peace Out

Ana

Edited by AnnaSyed - 9 years ago
Swathiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice to have u back.. .IIs been long since waiting fr the update. . Love it.. Thnk god u didn't drag the misunderstanding track fr long. Thnx fr the pmpm 😊
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
pheww after so long finally we got an update
loved it
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
after seems like ages you're here with update.
loved it continue soon plz
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So now Arnav knows full truth.. But is it not too late..? Hope Khushi has not fully given up
dhanyac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
loved it...
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Nk and La. ... couples

she did not mu them

trust is important
Linsie thumbnail