Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Arnav you big Dumbo. Now go and beg for her forgiveness.
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great updt
Tanx god arnav realise the truth
Hw will he win her back
Tanx for pm
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I should wake up by now cuz I'm still dreaming having an update from YOU. 
Yaar, after sooo long time, you gave us an update that too so little... I want Maha update...and make Khushi pay that jerk...
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
finally, he knows the truth...but what confused me was, that LA heard the whole thing, right ? so didnt she hear Khushi telling NK that Arnav proposed to her...so how come she didnt know that Arnav had a crush on Khushi, i mean in the present she was guessing who is the girl that Arnav likes...
kajal511 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
loved it
happy finally arnav knows truth
waiting for arshi 
ItsAna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjs

finally, he knows the truth...but what confused me was, that LA heard the whole thing, right ? so didnt she hear Khushi telling NK that Arnav proposed to her...so how come she didnt know that Arnav had a crush on Khushi, i mean in the present she was guessing who is the girl that Arnav likes...

Ok so you caught it...
But hey to clear your misunderstanding why don't you read next part when I will update and then everything will be crystal clear๐Ÿ˜‰
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnnaSyed

Ok so you caught it...
But hey to clear your misunderstanding why don't you read next part when I will update and then everything will be crystal clear๐Ÿ˜‰

oh, i think i know what u mean...yeah, that makes sense...eager to read the next part
ItsAna thumbnail
PART 10
(LAST PART)

"Hey baby! Your work is done."Lavanya said and engulf NK in hug.

"Thank you La! You're awesome."Nk replied back to Lavanya while giving a peck on her cheek.

"But I don't understand one thing. Why did you tell me to predict that I don't know about his love interest?"Lavanya asked NK in confused state.

"Because babe if you told him that you know about Khushi and him .He will not listen one single word from you and leave. That's why I told you to predict."NK told Lavanya while kissing her cheek.

"You know but I am still in shock. Arnav fell for Khushi and top of that he thought you're Khushi Boyfriend."Lavanya told NK quite amused as they both start walking toward the backstage.

"What so amusing in that."Nk asked Lavanya quite offended.

"Well I mean how Arnav can think Khushi will choose you over Arnav."Lavanya said with dreamy look on her face.

"What? You mean to say if you have choice b/w me and Arnav you will choose Arnav over me."NK asked Lavanya in shock.

"Mmm In a breathe."Lavanya replied to NK and then seeing his shock expression burst into laughter.

"I am joking Baby. I will always choose you even in b/w Andrew Garfield and you."Lavanya told NK while pulling his cheek as they both enter in a backstage.

__________________

Arnav search for Khushi everywhere from backstage to front stage to crowd but he couldn't find her.

He runs a hand through his hair quite frustrated when he sees Payal in the distance talking with Akash.

He runs toward Payal to find about Khushi from her.

"Hey Payal did you see Khushi?"Arnav asked Payal breathing hard because of all running.

"No I didn't, and if I even saw her then I will never tell you?"Payal shot back to Arnav.

Arnav look at Payal quite lost.

"No need to seem quite lost Mr.Arnav because FYI Khushi is my BFF and she never hides anything from me."Payal replied to Arnav and then she walk away.

Akash pat on Arnav back and then he also go from there leaving Arnav all alone to curse the day when he misjudge his Kitten.

"Okay guys that were our last performance and result will be announce asap. Till then why don't we do something?"

NK loud announcement broke Arnav out of his thought.

Everyone cheer around him to know what NK is going to announce next.

"Ok .OK. So did you know when entering the venue we ask you to fill the slip with your name and college."NK asked loudly and everyone say yes.

"Hm so game is quite easy .I am going to pickup the one cheat from both Girl and Boys Bowl  and whoever name got out they will have to sing here on Stage and that to duet."NK announces loudly and everyone cheer loudly.

"Ok so why should we wait lets do it." NK announce and then go toward the bowl and pick 1 slip from girl and 1 from boy bowl.

"So from girl side we got KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA. So Khushi please come on stage once again."NK announce loudly and then wink at Lavanya.

Arnav attention goes on stage when he sees Khushi coming on stage. Her eyes look red. Of course she would be crying because of you. You Idiot dumb.

"Arnav Singh Raizada"

He heard Nk say his name but why?

And then it hit him that he has got a chance to sing with Khushi.

"Oh god thanks you very much for giving me a chance."Arnav mumble while looking up at sky.

Thanking his lucky star, when he actually have to thank NK for saying his name when he don't even care to fill the slip while entering the venue let alone have his name in it.

But in hurry and in happiness to meet Khushi, he even forgets to remember that small detail.

When he walks onto the stage, every girl present in the crowd start swooning on him but his eyes is on only one girl his Kitten who is not even seeing him.

But hey he is not complaining because he deserves it for what a jerk he was in past.

"OK guys Stage is all your. Rock it."Nk told both of them and make his way toward Lavanya.

_______________________

Arnav take a mike from volunteer when Khushi start to walk away.

"Where are you going?"Arnav asked Khushi.

"I am not going to sing with you."Khushi replied Arnav not turning back and start walking away.

She stopped suddenly when she heard Arnav,

Kyun Khwabon Pe Tere Saaye Hai,
Dil Kyun Hai Tanha Mera,
Kyun Khamoshi Hai Zubaan pe meri,
Ashkon se keh paun na,

Khushi turn around to find Arnav looking at her while singing .He has a guitar in his hand.

Kyun Dard Hai Itnaaa,
Tere  Ishq Main,
Rabba Ve Rabba Ve
Rabba Ve Rabba ve.

Khushi got shocked as she see hurt in Arnav eyes.

"So finally he got to know the truth."Khushi thought while making eye contact with Arnav.

Kyun Dard Hai Itnaaa,
Tere Ishq Main,
Rabba Ve Rabba Ve
Rabba Ve Rabba ve.

Arnav finished his song and look at Khushi expectantly to find any reaction from her but to his bad luck Khushi turn around.

He sigh and look down and start to walk away when he stop.

Kyun Nazrain Teri Yun Anjaan Hain,
Ankhain hain meri bhi Nam ,
Kyun Pakar Bhi Tum Ko Khoya Hai,
Hum Kyun Na Ban Paye Hum,

Khushi sing and look at Arnav and start to walk toward him.

Kyun Dard Hai Itnaaa,
Tere Ishq Main,
Rabba Ve Rabba Ve
Rabba Ve Rabba ve...

She stands in front of Arnav as tear start streaming down her face.

Kyun Dard Hai Itnaaa,
Tere Ishq Main,
Rabba Ve Rabba Ve
Rabba Ve Rabba ve...

With last line said she runs from there.

Arnav stand there in shock and then grasping the situation he also run behind Khushi.

"Khushi are you stupid? What was the need to cry in front of Arnav?"Khushi mutter to herself as she walk back and forward in garden.

"You are such a dumb girl. Can't keep your emotion in check?"Khushi scold herself for crying.

"Remember you have to become angry on him. But he look too sad and broken and I should ...STOP .Just STOP and remember that you have to act angry on him and when he apologize for all of his mistake then you're going to forgiving him."Khushi told herself in a determined voice and keep her face hard.

"Kitten "Arnav called Khushi as she has a back to him.

"It's Khushi! "Khushi replied back arrogantly and turn around to face Arnav.

"But you're my Kitten."Arnav told Khushi while taking a step toward her but stop when she take a step back.

"You lost that right Arnav when you thought that I am cheating on you."Khushi told Arnav in a stern voice and see hurt flash across his eyes.

"I know Kitten and I am sorry for that. I just saw you telling NK that you love him and dump me for him and I just lost it."Arnav told Khushi while looking down.

Before Khushi could utter anything Arnav voice cut her, "I was hurt Kitten. I just love you so much and then seeing you telling that 3 words to NK that I want to listen from you just break my heart and I got angry and leave from there. When you come to my college I want to hug you, Kiss you because I miss you so damn much but then I saw NK and then his concern for you and I again lost it and tell you bad things."Arnav told Khushi and then making eye contact with her cup her face in his hand.

"I am so sorry Kitten; just forgive me one last time."Arnav told Khushi tenderly removing her hair which is disturbing the view of her beautiful face.

"Arnav I don't know. I don't trust you anymore."Khushi told Arnav while moving back from him.

"What should I do Kitten to get back your trust."Arnav asked Khushi.

Khushi looked thoughtful as she taps her chin and then giving him a serious look utters the words that shock him to the core.

"I want you to flirt with me like before."Khushi told him while grinning like a fool.

"What the?"Arnav asked shocked as he took in her smiling face.

Khushi give Arnav raised eyebrow.

"You forgive me Khushi."Arnav asked Khushi after some time.

"I already forgive you Arnav When I got to know that what make you behave badly with me. I agree that even If I saw you with someone else and then saying her I love you then I will also do the same. It's neither your fault nor mine. It's just the circumstance which break us apart."Khushi told Arnav and cup his cheek.

"I love you and you love me. That's all matter right now."Khushi told Arnav and then shyly looking down peck his cheek.

Arnav look bewildered and shock looking at Khushi who is looking down shyly and then wide grin spread across his face.

"I love you to Kitten. You don't know how much you make happy to me today."Arnav told Khushi while pecking her cheek repeatedly.

"Stop it!"Khushi giggle and push Arnav away.

"Told me once again Kitten that you love me."Arnav told Khushi smilingly.

"I will after you flirt with me like before."Khushi replied Arnav and then run from there giggling.

_____________

"Are you a Magician?"Arnav asked Khushi when they both are waiting for the Result.

"What?"Khushi asked Arnav shockingly.

"Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!"Arnav smirk at Khushi.

"Are you high Mr.Arnav? "An amused Khushi ask Arnav.

"I'm not high; I'm just intoxicated by YOU."Arnav replied Khushi cheekily.

"Well then consider Doctor.I advice you."Khushi bit back to Arnav.

"My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U."Arnav told Khushi stressing on U.

Khushi laugh wholeheartedly as she told Arnav."No one can win from you"

"You already win my heart Kitten. Is there something more you want to win?"Arnav replied Khushi tucking her hair behind the ear.

"I...See result   out."Khushi told Arnav excitedly and point to the stage where jury and Nk is standing.

"Ok guys so here the result."Nk told loudly while waving the piece of Paper and crowd cheer loudly.

"So today competition Winner is Khushi Kumari Gupta for I need your love."NK announce loudly and spotlight fell on Khushi.

Khushi jumped excitedly and engulf Arnav in hug.

Arnav hug her back and then Khushi made her way on stage and take a prize from jury and thank them.

As Khushi make her way back to Arnav after hugging Nk, Payal and La she come to him grinning.

"Do you know what my shirt is made of?"Arnav asked Khushi showing her shirt.

"NO."Khushi replied Arnav.

"Boyfriend Material."Arnav told Khushi grinning like a Cheshire cat

Khushi looked up Arnav up and down and then replied, "Really! What a coincidence. My tshirt is made up of Girlfriend Material."Khushi winked at Arnav.

Arnav laugh as he pull Khushi toward him and said, "I love you"

Khushi looked up at Arnav brown eyes, "I love you too."

THE END

This my 1st finish SS in this forum and I am so happy.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›and that's all because of you.
Now I will see you again with the  update of Temptation to make you mine and New Romance.
Till then
PEACE OUT
Ana :)

Edited by AnnaSyed - 9 years ago
ItsAna thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

me first me first yay

That's you are ๐Ÿ˜‰
Aishu136 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey awesome update!! Loved it through out:-) simple and sweet ss it was!! Thanks for d pm!