Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

good for khushi...why did she have to lie...poor arnav loves her so much...idiot khushi...wish arnav shows some attitude before talking to  her...and just attitude only,  please...no going around with some random sheetal-pheetal...to make khushi J

sheetal-pheetal..๐Ÿคฃ
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SirenMitra

Oops... What have you done, NK?!!

Now Khushi, you have to woo Mr. Jealous and Possessive ASR.

yes ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
waiting for the update 
ItsAna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
PART 5

Keep commenting and liking.

Khushi POV

I am currently sitting in cafeteria drinking coffee and thinking about Arnav.

Yup you heard it right. I Khushi Kumari Gupta is thinking about the boy who doesn't even know my name.

Well Arnav is still avoiding me after morning incident. Its not like I didn't try to talk to him but he just not listen to me like when I saw him in canteen with his friend I go to him and say "Hey Arnav" and he just look at me and say small Hi and left with his friend. And well I... I just look at the door with which he left with my mouth wide open.

He totally avoids me.

After that I see him going to the placement cell so I just run up to him and greet him with my best smile "HI Arnav" and he greet me back with grumpy smile and told me that he is quite busy. Can you imagine my shock when I find out just after minute that he is giggling with that Sheetal .Busy my foot. And even I got scold by teacher for running from helpdesk without any notice? Yup I run from helpdesk just to greet Arnav. I am going insane .Right.

But I didn't stop after that. I found him outside the t & p cell going through some papers. I walk up to him say softly"Arnav are you avoiding me?"He looks up from his papers and roll his eyes at me "Why would you think that? You didn't do anything wrong so that I avoid you. You want me to stop bugging you, so I just do it. "And with that he walks away.

But of course I didn't stop there I keep trying to talk to him and he keep ignoring me so here I am in canteen after my another unsuccessful try to talk with Arnav drowning in my sadness with the cup of coffee.

I heard chair scrap around me and look up to see Payal, NK, Lavanya and Sheetal taking seat around me.

Great!

"Hey Khushi! What happen?"Payal asked me.

"Nothing "I greeted my teeth and give the angry glare to NK who have the audacity to smile at me.

If it's not because of him then I should be talking to Arnav.

In my peripheral vision I see Arnav enter inside the cafeteria with his friend looking around for someone.

Suddenly Sheetal yell from our table catching everyone attention while waving like madman at Arnav.

She motions him to come over here and him like usually start making his way towards our table.

I sunk in my seat as I see there is 2 chairs vacant and one is beside Sheetal and another is beside me.

As Arnav friend come he start taking seat beside Sheetal and smile inwardly that now I have a chance to talk to Arnav but Arnav stop his friend from taking seat motion him to take seat beside .I suddenly fear my eyes start to tear but I gulp my emotions and smile at his friend.

"Hey "I greet him.

"Hi" he greet me back as he see at Payal and greet her "I am Akash "

Payal smile politely at him and replied back "am Payal"

And then they both start conversing about god know what that start from canteen food to end at who play better Dhoni or Virat.

It's out my mind that how they go all way from food to Dhoni and Virat which are polar opposite.

Just like you and Arnav. My subconscious told me and I shut her up.

I feel little sad as Arnav totally ignore me.

He didn't even smile at me let alone greet me.

I heard NK chuckle on something that Lavanya say now I want to murder him right now. He is having the gala time with his secret GF and former enemy and Hear Arnav is not even ready to smile at me.

My breath suddenly held in my throat and tear start blurring my vision when I see Sheetal kissing Arnav on his cheek and smiling at him.

I get up suddenly and turn my back to everyone so that no one notice my tears I say to Payal"I have some work Payal. I see you later."

Without hearing her reply I walk out of canteen rubbing my eyes so that no tears fall out.

I was making my way to the washroom when suddenly some one held my hand and pull me in the classroom.

I start to yell when hand pushes my mouth"Shh Kitten it's me "I heard Arnav husky voice.

I calm down as Arnav remove his hand from my mouth.

I look up at him as tear pour from my eyes and then hell lose break "What the hell are you doing Arnav? Go to your Sheetal and giggle with her .just leave me alone"

"Shh Kitten there is nothing between me and Sheetal. She just kissed me suddenly I don't even know she is going to do it or I will push her away "He told me sincerely and wiped my eyes with the back of his hand.

I look up at him pouting and start rubbing my eyes "But you are angry at me. Morning hug is also suddenly from NK side before I even know what the eff happened you left from there."

"I know .I knows that my kitten is too innocent. "He replied me while tucking my hair behind my ears and I blush.

"You know that. That's good."I told him still in gaze and then his swords start making sense to my mind.

If he knows then why the hell is he avoiding me?

"What? You know then why the heck are you avoiding me when I am running after you."I asked him furiously.

He smiled at me sheepishly "Well I am going to talk to you but then you come running after and even start the conversation and then you seem so desperate to talk to me so I thought why not I enjoy the all attention that I am getting from my Kitten. It's once in the lifetime that you're running after so. So I just act that I am avoiding you"

My mouth got wide open at his confession.

He is acting all along.

Jerk.

"I am not desperate to talk to you. Ok .I just doesn't like people getting mad at me."I told him.

"Whatever let you sleep at night Kitten?"He told me while smirking.

A siren sound heard from distance.

I look up at Arnav to find his gaze on me.

Before I knew what I was doing I place my hand on Arnav shoulder and push myself up and kiss him on the cheek where Sheetal kiss him.

"I hope it remove the touch of that Sheetal "I told him blushing as he stood there shock.

I run from there and scold myself for kissing Arnav. What the heck I am thinking when I kissed Arnav?

But you like kissing him. Don't you? My subconscious smirked at me.

And like all the time I shut he r up.

She always pops up at the wrong time and always say the true thing.

Arnav POV

I stood there shocked as she literally run after kissing me.

Kitten kissed me.

My Kitten kissed me.

MY KITTEN KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK.

I jump up and down in excitement as I still feel her lips on my cheek.

It was so hard to avoid her but I am enjoying too much to feel that she care for me that she is trying to make amends.

Oh God. I like her too much. She is too innocent from my liking.

She doesn't know what she invoke inside me after her innocent peck.

Yup you don't call it a kissed but still its is something than nothing right.

I have to go and find her. She look to beautiful when she blush in my favorite color.

I grin to myself as I made my outside the room.

Hey guys sorry for making you wait for soo long.

I hope you all like the update.

Thanks for reviews and comment.

Peace Out

Anna๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by AnnaSyed - 9 years ago
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update, I loved it. Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 9 years ago
barbiebala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail