MTV Splitsvilla 7

Hats off Mayank Gandhi

TheGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I Really really Like that Guy.
Not ones not twice But I have Seen him standing for The right several Times.

He Is playing a Smart and Classy game. First he Tricked Abhi (Tho i wonder why nothing happened to him)
Now he was standing for Unnati When there was no need. Its sweet of him

He's the only one who is truly Deserving 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have been waiting to see more of him.. And yes, he is playing a good game.. The pact he has with Shravan, pointing out Rishabh's strategic flaws, etc should work in his favour. The best part is that because of his show of support for Unnati, the other girls can't even say that he is bad as they can do to have a person like him on their side if something similar happens to them 
jaan..rantara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Same sear hate mayank 
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I must say he is playing a vry good game :)
-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant Game plan & Execution...👏
IFrozenl thumbnail
I don't really like this guy.
When he was given the opporunity to be the king contender and be the king...he totally wasted it.
And about him supporting unnati...i din't see him supporting her but only saw him demanding answer's from rishab.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I did not understand his relationship with Priyanka and why was she being so demanding of him😆 Given his 36 ka ankda (dushmani) with Ayaz, I don't see how she was expecting Mayank to support her. 
If they are good friends, their dynamics have never been opened to us viewers. Sometimes I feel the editing is bad...they edit out scenes which should be actually shown for viewers to understand the complex dynamics between contestants. The dialogues between them hinted that they were good friends. I wonder how that became possible with Ayaz being around.😆
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I beg to disagree...the way he did all the unnecessary drama in Mirchi task and when Rashi got dumped...he lost my respect!!