Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
rhea,

thanks for liking vm and the lub... haw. i am falling for those two all over again looking that the "rushes" to sound bhery philmi. i heard the song by chance somewhere and went dopey imagining them...you like the bairiyaa shots? uff how bairiyaa were they... the best bairis ever. i take the praise but it's entirely on their behalf. without them... not poss.

thank you thank you. ๐Ÿค—
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
hello kizh,

bhelcomes to mera bharat...

instead of mahan jet lag you are on india forums checking some very very important things, huh? hope you are frowning adequately to conveying to those around that this is no joke, this is work that must be done asap in all caps. ๐Ÿ˜†

never heard the song before too... decided it needed asr khushi even before i found out who sang it... atif aslam made me grin... but shreya is not my kinda gala... the song though was too lovely not to get lost in with asr and khushi.

so happy you like... thank you muchly.

enjoy the desh... and oh the foood. imagine eating samosa chai, or a hot home made dosa or appam and stew and watching these two people. priceless... sorry mastercard has no idea what that word means really.

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wah! Lovely VMs Rhea and In di. Was absolutely hypnotised. Just startedbreathing.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Cyn i commented on your beautiful poem on main post. But will say again, his last three words held so much meaning and you brought the core to the surface with such feel. Thank you.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you blasters for liking my vm. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Issk you dont like the song? He he . I cant but not like. My hubby insists i should coz hes a rd fan. Have to relent coz he puts up with my bs paagalpan!๐Ÿ˜†

Horizon yes i did try to connect the  thirst song and rain hug and let me be thirsty for your love feels into my vm.  Happy you saw it too and for your praises๐Ÿ˜ณ Love and rain do come when least expected.

Soha i remember your request on vm incase you are wondering...he he๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Welcome to the land that created ipk kizh!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Have a great day everyone!
Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Indi di I don't have words to tell you how touching this is. She heard those words and transformed into a woman. Patni.. premika.. jogan.. a wisdom in her now that she is safe in the knowledge and certainty that this feeling is love.. Your edits are gorgeous.. these of the woman here and also the ones of the man on the other end of the phone.. Barun and Sanaya both heavenly today.. I have read these crooner posts of yours before as well.. but never tire of reading.. your writing on the crooner thread always so fresh.. And in the other post you shared.. The phone companies should use this as an add .. I would throw away my phone, stamp on it, drown it, loose it .. anything to go rush and buy the phone that gives me this.. ๐Ÿ˜† 

I have to go find some Kailash Kher songs i think would fit Khushi tonight..

EDIT - I read Indu's comment and realized I had also meant to comment on that dream sequence. It is Khushi's dream and sure you want to let the boy do whatever he likes, running around pools included. But it is still pretty hilarious.. Am sure Barun would have laughed his head off.. ๐Ÿ˜†

thaks so much, rhea.

a time to know and act in accordance. to feel and not fear. grow up and say, i am this and nothing else.

very well written these moments. the falling away of al but the essentials in both of them. that is where lovers meet i guess. i am glad it was aphone, and they couldn't see the other. it worked. so i thought. added dimension.

i just saw you have vm up... will see in a bit, it looks super interesting... angreji gana, yes? oh me like... have again started getting plagued by a song, this time angreji.

crooner days were great... everything was new and fresh... we all wrote all sorts of mad things. i never knew how to make edits. nor anything else, didn't even know how to format a post properly... but i used to feel this urgency to write... to say, to own for myself this tacky tv drama...

i hope that mad need lingers, makes things work better somehow.

okay, i liked cheesy barun and towel dancer too (i will find the crooner post)... i think he was asr even then... and of course he rofled wildly when he had to do most of all this..

i mean the catching falling. words like bwahahahah race wildly through the mind at teh very concept. what i appreciated always is that after all that laughing and ha ha, he went and put his heart and soul into the doing of it. made that uff watchamacall this dying feeling difference.

always.

when he couldn't take it anymore is i think when he just needed that break. badly. and the muck that came because he said that, tell ya.

it is easy to do a role that is serious, believable, etc., far harder to take the weird and make it palpable, almost desirable... which is why i feel he will be just so good in a commercial hindi movie.

indi52 thumbnail

this is moving lovely memorable and needs to be on front page.

so if you don't mind, madam cyn, i am replacing the text with this one. and i love your style of editing... cool drool.

indi52 thumbnail
faiqa, just read your phone call piece. it is of course a beautiful analysis most moving.

very empathetic to this seemingly cold man you are, as am i. yes he needed her. he needed to be needed by her. that was the thing. well felt, sir.

yes he needed to be needed by her. so badly. he has carried this thing of being i don't care i can manage asr for so long... and when he realised faraq kyun padta hai i guess he was quite confident he could handle it all himself... that she was attracted enough for him to play a bit, flirt, indulge in dhakdhak and they say what he had to.

but then terrace happened.

a picture even in is wildest he hadn't considered there before him. challenging him to his very innards... wrecking him, his chot.

he couldn't run from it anywhere...

after so long he had opened up to hope... he so needed her.

and at that moment he knew she was not his. she in fact didn't need him...

later when he said, mujhe batana zaroori nahin samjha... i wanted to weep buckets., he so needed her to want him, make him her important person.

and he did fear even he wasn't. but  he couldn't not need her. that's why the return again and again from the airport outside, to give her a chance.. to give him a bit of hope... he said as much... kahin na khain main chahta tha... uff that was lovely.

but her baat aapki hai, released him... it hit home straight... which is why he felt that... why is it hurting me so much to go far from khushi.

and then the song of his heart, waiting to be heard... jsut had to say what eh ahd to say.

so beautiful.

in it was wrapped all their past togethe,  the good the bad... jo tum mehsoos karti ho jo main mehsoos karat hoon, even kissi cheez ka koi matlab nahin, agar matlab hai ... ki main hamesha hamesha tumse... even i hate you was there.

these are the things that make ipk indestructible... no matter what masala what mama... or mami.
indi52 thumbnail
er, ahem, um ah.

did anyone notice the accentwa on khushi i love you? especially on love.

oh the divine playing with the "o".

on my five thousand six hundred and fifty third hear i picked it and something in me floated madly.

and that touch of echo to the natural husky grainy texture of barun voice. one of the baat directors has said he had really wondered how this fellow with a funny voice would play hero. ah the boy who came into acting by chance, what smart work he does... turned it into his asset... also the seven years spent at call centre... everything is preparing you for something wondrous though it may not seem so... now ha at last it is clear to me.

indi52 thumbnail
hi wiwy,

just saw vm. loved it. enjoyed the colour washes... the feeling of drenching, like something touching skin...very nice. also the heart thump at the end.

something very floaty and hope mixed and riversish in the whole thing... lovely.

i know we are all learning, that adds a heady feel all iyts own. still haven't mixed sound properly... next vm ha ha. and i must see if i have other fun in image manipulation in imovie.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Kateโค๏ธ indeed heartbeat races over it...Just brilliant๐Ÿ‘

and the music   ufff...This I love u is something...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Indi

He was a young man with a hope in his heart one night not so long ago... till darkness took it away. he believed what he saw was true... and let his hope go with the light in his eyes dimming. But perhaps it lingered, a little disobedient, buried deep in a place with almost no light. His chot wrapped in the blood and throb of his heart. Till today. Till now. When at last he came to believe, not what he saw, but what he felt was true. The rest was merely that... the rest.

As the wind rose in a gust and wrapped around him and a girl at the other end of a phonecall, he said the words he had so wanted to say that night... the treasure held deep in him. ... Khushi, i love you.

His love rose in triumph and broke the barrier set by dimaag and rushed with the song of  his dil... he let it flow out and surge over to her. Perhaps that's why instantly a single tear, flowed out like a river from her eye... coursing down, racing toward her ocean.

khushi main...

khushi main woh...

khushi, i love you

Indi this whole scene is like a magic and that makes me think , hmmm...are these same writers and ppl who give us nonsense to find the meaning through it sometimes...But I never gave my hopes up with IPK...

A man in hope..may be someday...then hopes got died ...rose again seeing her...crushed seeing her in another man's arm...oh I am not the one she needs ..yes he wants to be needed by her as I said in mine...that bridge talk is angry talk of a lover...with his RIGHT on her ...he is not dejecting himself...he did when she didn't give him answer of his choice..at that moment..but the moment he had a distance from her...he turned as it was way too difficult for him to go away from her...he simply can't run away from this vortex in which he finds solace in years...moments yaad rehne lag gaye..

But I saw it yesterday again while making edits ...His control over himself for making every one feels ok and especially Khushi...just killed me thousands times...Barun has went extra miles  for this..โญ๏ธ