Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Indi, Faiqa, Durga,Kate,Supriya, Horizon you ladies outdue yourselves everytime we open a new thread.⭐️
Ritu what a vm master⭐️ you are becoming!  Rhea I must include you too in this creative team.  You all inspire me to try things I would never think of doing!  Bravo to all of you!πŸ‘πŸ‘
I love you all and forgive me if I missed anyone.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
ooops!

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

bautiful thread once again ladies!!!

Front page is gorgeous, great opening lines!

D, as always you deliver another great poem!

Kate, love the gifs and great audio, uff that voice and his "I love you"...best i've ever hear by anyone on TV or Movies or anything

Faiqa, loved your confessions piece and you dwelve into there "love you" from before. But more imp πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ great VM! great job capturing all thos moments of this love

Indi, your piece on Khushi transforming into a woman is just ugh! how you've captured the moment, esp as she walks away holding that phone close to her heart. that need to be alone with him and that phone and those three words...also how you linked stars falling in her dupatta and the bangle scene...while those were perfect for our jhalli filmy girl, this suttle scene is apt for our grown up "woman"...thanks for this beaut

Rhea, i'm totally in awe of your blue and pink convo b/w their hearts...sigh... i've been actually working on a piece for Anniversary(te he which is obviously not gonna make itπŸ˜†)...but ONE day i will finish it and its similarly required me to go through their journey and how they fell deeper in this "well of love" gradually...
you write so beautifully and its suchan origional way to express Arshi's feelings, loved every word...mmmuuwaaas for this!

Cyn,Those last words...better not be urs! great great peice. i'm πŸ€£ at the last line "Tied and bound, it this what it takesπŸ˜†" MR.ASR? Brill piece, loved it!!

Good to see you!  It would be nice to see him tied and bound with all of us in the room!  ooops😳
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssK.

"Your pain united, Your hearts united"...so in sync it's unbelievable! Feeling her presence on the phone without a word spoken...sheer beauty, sheer stomach churning love, right there. I love this scene!!!

Lovely writing, Cynth!!

Thanks IssK so good to see you!  Me too my heart was pounding in disbelief that he finally admitted his love and then I said uh oh, something is happening to him.  
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

A journey to Confession...

http://youtu.be/BDD0r_RfHuk

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDD0r_RfHuk&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Faiqa this is wonderful. And so long.. You must have spent so much time on this.. Lovely moments and fit so well with the music. The words you wrote brought tears to my eyes. And after the I love you when the female vocals started again.. ❀️ .. Thank you for this.

Indi di had used this song in a scene in her story Without You. I was remembering that too. 
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

khushi did you hear me that night
did you hear me call you to the winds
the end of our universe where it all begins
is that why you weep
don't cry, bas
khushi i love you

☯️

two years ago, when this episode aired the very first time, i was fairly new to the forum, and had written several posts on crooner just on this episode... absolutely elated by what i saw on 22 may, 12 midnight. here's one of those thongs i wrote. i have edited certain references and details...

deja vu with indi52

"i am a woman in love"

he said "woh baat" in a way only he could say. after that i was left looking at her.

when i first met her she was a girl. last night i saw her transform into a woman.

what's more, a woman in love.

we followed her single tear with joy in our hearts, she cradled the phone close and she smiled. and there was a different khushi. not the one who had rushed in with her "aanchal" held out to collect the shower of stars that she believed would fall when one is in love, as per chat with devi maiyya.

nor the young woman who jangled the bangles he'd given her (the only thing he has ever given her till date) as she stood smiling to herself and said: if anyone had said to me laad governor would give me bangles and be so concerned about my welfare, i'd have never have believed them.

from that smile on, right through the walk down the corridor, remembering the incomplete "farak padta hai" moments to his submission: i love you, up to her room, i watched khushi grow into a woman.

she walked into her dream, assured and lovely in his favourite colour. tremulous smile (who says mills & boon doesn't teach you anything), but confident reach out of hand.

she looked into his eyes, unafraid. his expression changed. was he about to explain? without any hesitation she silenced him with a finger on his lips. khushi doesn't need explanations. she knows what matters. hmmm nice.

i have to say i loved khushi's version of the perfect romantic interlude. khushi, the girl, chose the physicals. the awful earrings (that cuts deep as i am a earring fiend), the tacky bag in which the precious string rested, the funny candles, the run around the pool. aw i loved that strange chase by our man. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† πŸ˜Š if i can see him tied up and bleeding, i can see him dopily running after her, perhaps asr really feels like running around trees sometimes, let the boy have some fun!

but the emotions of the entire sequence was pure Khushi the woman. i loved the way she turned away from him and ran, a definite invitation to follow her there. if we found the seen corny, bet so did barun and sanaya. i looked at their expressions a zillion times to detect a false note. not one. they had a beautiful chat instead, just through looks and smiles. oh, that lovely lyrical hug, the hand moving up her hair, the remorse entering his eyes, then his intent gaze as that funny bottle and note appeared; but what really mattered were those three words. and their effect.

Indi di I don't have words to tell you how touching this is. She heard those words and transformed into a woman. Patni.. premika.. jogan.. a wisdom in her now that she is safe in the knowledge and certainty that this feeling is love.. Your edits are gorgeous.. these of the woman here and also the ones of the man on the other end of the phone.. Barun and Sanaya both heavenly today.. I have read these crooner posts of yours before as well.. but never tire of reading.. your writing on the crooner thread always so fresh.. And in the other post you shared.. The phone companies should use this as an add .. I would throw away my phone, stamp on it, drown it, loose it .. anything to go rush and buy the phone that gives me this.. πŸ˜† 

I have to go find some Kailash Kher songs i think would fit Khushi tonight..

EDIT - I read Indu's comment and realized I had also meant to comment on that dream sequence. It is Khushi's dream and sure you want to let the boy do whatever he likes, running around pools included. But it is still pretty hilarious.. Am sure Barun would have laughed his head off.. πŸ˜†
Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Had to use the I love you scene for my VM in keeping with the tradition started by Faiqa and Wiwy. Indi di's telephone company comments made me use this song. The song is from a mobile phone commercial. The original video has Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor and is very fresh and sweet.
My 2nd attempt at VM making.. Hope you like it 😊..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=326aCGWHAcQ[/YOUTUBE]

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Updated my post on the first page...sorry for being lazy ...
I will be enjoying reading tomorrow...

Here is the link

A CIRCLE OF ETERNITY...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Had to use the I love you scene for my VM in keeping with the tradition started by Faiqa and Wiwy. Indi di's telephone company comments made me use this song. The song is from a mobile phone commercial. The original video has Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor and is very fresh and sweet.

My 2nd attempt at VM making.. Hope you like it 😊..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=326aCGWHAcQ[/YOUTUBE]

Rhea,πŸ€—

I am so heavy heart already  and  this is aching  my heart now ... beautiful capsule you have created , a time zone , a momentous grip by cutting the scene and crunching in between with smiles, sorrows, hopes, laughs, desires, and much much more...

Being honest with you...I heard this song once only...really cute at some moments and really heavy at others...

Thank You for the treat...

I think some one should make a connection of all the VMs on the front page just like the index of the updates...

Durga...sun rahi hai na tu...
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 258

Khushi, I Love you.

Kidnapped

There is an air of confusion, worry and sadness in the Raizada Mansion; it is felt by everyone especially Di and Khushi.

Where is he?

It's the time of year, which brings this depression to the entire Raizada household; the time of celebrating the birthday of their mother who is no more.

The air is heavy and they have followed certain traditions that have been set for this occasion and Arnav leaves, he can't take part in it. 

He must be alone...to suffer in silence.

His working trip to London was perfect opportunity to leave this depressive place.

There are memories that you can't hide from and that travel with you no matter where you go, but still he runs.

Khushi has tried to stop him knowing that even though this timing may be wrong she insists he must know her truth.  She wants her husband to have all faith in her; she is innocent of her crime.

He wants to believe her so he returns to hear her confession but

To no avail and with a painful farewell, he leaves to go to London or so we think.

A wife's intuition says something is wrong she feels it to the depths of her soul.  She received a text but something just doesn't feel right. 

The Raizada household's air is so thick with the worry that exudes from the pores of his wife and a pregnant Di.

A lie helps to mask the truth and Di finally succumbs to relief.

But it doesn't last long when a rotund eavesdropper overhears and during his confused version of revelation to his sister, Di overhears that her Chote has not reached London.

Hyperventilation, tears and a pregnant woman causes chaos and they all under the direction of Akhash Bhai bring Anjali to her room.

The room is filled with questions...where is he? How come he hasn't contacted her?  He knows she worries.  He has deviated from his normal routine.

They must call the Police.

An evil deviant BIL hears this and slowly backs out of the room.

Akash makes the call to the Police and then...

The phone rings.

Who is calling so late?

Anjali answers and you see her worried look and fretting position go to sitting straight up hearing her Chote's voice.

"Chote?"

A disheveled Arnav says all is well and explains that the deal changed and now he is in Scotland.  He speaks with all the family where he is reprimanded and asked to bring home gifts.  When he speaks to his brother, Akash, he lets him know he will let him in on all the details of the secret deal later on.  He also tells him that his reception is poor where he is and may not be in touch and he asks him to take care of his wife and sister. 

Akash says to Arnav speak to Khushi.

Arnav's eyes widen a bit, what will he say? Hers are a little tentative almost asking does he really want to speak with me?

They left in an awkward situation and an incomplete revelation of truth.

She walks away from the family, a little more private, places the phone on her ear and he swallows as he waits to hear her voice.

Her eyes brim with tears and he knows she won't say anything.  

He knows what he must do.

"Khushi?" Her eyes widen, how did he know she was already on the other end of the phone?  He just knows.  He gently spoke her name and that was all it took for the tears to fall.  Her breathing labored by the pain she feels. She reaches to hold the phone with her another hand too, as if hugging the phone is holding him tight.

He answers her quietness with his affirmation of being fine; he is alright.  He says to her, "Please don't cry."  And as she cradles the phone tightly, a little ASR comes out when he firmly states, "Khushi, bas, enough, just stop. Khushi, stop crying."

Still no words from her, just tears and he knows he must tell her, 

who knows what will happen?

"Khushi, Khushi mein...Khushi mein woh.."

She tightens her grip on the phone.

"Khushi, I love you!"

Her eyes go wide, tears fall and he looks relieved as he waits for her response. His face softened, his look not so tense almost cathartic these words for him.  No longer the stone cold heart but a heart that has allowed the ice to melt and feel his emotions.  His situation was dangerous but nothing more dangerous to him then his love for Khushi.   

He had freed himself from the bondage of pain and fell in love. 

Now he had to free himself from the ropes which bound him to the chair and the revolver aimed at his head. 

He's been Kidnapped.

Those Last Words

If your life was turned upside down, taken from your normal routine, disrupted and thrown into a world of darkness what would be your last words?

Those last words?

If you didn't know whether you would live or die, what words would you say? 

Those last words?

Would you rehash old memories and harbor ill feelings or would you follow your heart and intuition?

Those last words?

Would every memory be cherished and the stone cold heart melt away?

Those last words?

Would everything you felt inside, all the hurt and pain you longed to disappear, would you set it free?

Those last words?

Would the truth that was revealed through her eyes be accepted?

Those last words?

Her presence felt through the receiver, she says no words, but you know she is there.  "Khushi."

Those last words?

Tears streaming down her face, you know it and feel her pain.

Those last words?

You reassure her you are fine, stop crying, small talk.

Your pain united.

Your hearts united.

Those last words?

Tied and bound, revolver at your head, is this what it takes to say

Those last words?

"Khushi, I love you."

Cynthia, Brilliant beyond...

That alliterating poem.. caught the crux of his/ their emotions at the finest level.. what it took to say those words... a truth like a life and death.. or even beyond those for him to say.. and for her to hear..
I am dumbstruck Cynthia.. beautifully put..

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Arnav says "Khushi I love you"

Its too much to sink in, all she wants is to have him back...to continue to live her dream, to remain thirsty for his love...if that is what it means, let it be so...

A VM by me😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO0T8j9Cgz0[/YOUTUBE]

Oh Wiwy,
Its "RAINING" beauty here.. just read Cynthia.. and ye aap ka.. my little heart is just overwhelmed..
Lilting "pyaasi" song and breathtaking "barsaat" visuals you have added to it.. rain and thirst very intimately associated.. just like these  two.. fantastic vm.

above in red.. hai na.. she would be willing to remain thirsty for his love all her life.. what gratification .. its pouring heavily uet she remains thirsty .. may be becos his love showers without any forecast??:)
Beautiful wiwy.