AsYa FF Our Lives Entwined - Thread 8 - Chapter 25 to 27

--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Wonderful Readers πŸ€—

I welcome you all to the Eighth thread of my FF - Our Lives Entwined with the next chapter ofcourse which is in the third post of this page ,,
Thank You soo mucchh to all of you who always give wonderful feedback and hit the like button ,, Your appreciation for my FF really means alot to me !
To all the silent readers ,, just in case you all don't know then I don't bite 😑 ... soo do comment I will really appreciate your efforts !!
If you want PMs then buddy me for that as its really time consuming to PM one by one !!
As always its KSG = Asad only as I have still not fallen in charm of any other guy πŸ˜† and will never fall for sure !! No offence to any other fangroup but yah I force you to imagine KSG as Asad only if you are reading my story πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
And lastly ,, happy reading !!

Love ,,
Bubble β€οΈ
Edited by --Bubble007-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Bubble007-- thumbnail
                                                            BANNER 

Credit -Maliha- 
                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INDEX : 

--Bubble007-- thumbnail
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE :

'What about the deal you did in the morning Dr Zoya ?' He asked innocently before going out of the corridor but she did notice a slight smirk on his face.

'What deal Asad ?' She asked confusedly.

'You asked me to allow Humaira to call me with some stupid name and in return you will ---' He reminded her while scratching his eyebrow not sure if she remembers or not.

'Ohh Yah ! I remember.' She interrupted while coming closer to him. 'Thanks for allowing her Asad. She always wanted to call you Jeeju.' She said with a smile gracing her face and gave him a warm hug. He encricled her in his arms while her heart skipped a beat as soon as she took in full whiff of his cologne.

'I guess I should go now.' She said in low voice while his grip was still tight on her.

'Only if that's what you wanted to give ?' He whispered in her ear huskily while she let out a gasp when his lips slightly touched her earlobe.

'What else ?' She asked while moving her face back and looked at his smirking one and was surprised to know that he catched her words in the morning.

No one was around them as these were the busy hours in the hospital, specially the corridor where he had stopped her was used rarely by the staff.

'Isn't your mind working more on these things Dr Khan ?' She asked in disbelief while he let out a soft chuckle at her taunting tone.

'I am just helping you keep your words.' He said in the same innocent tone and smoothed back her hair while she looked down and back at him after few moments.

'Close your eyes.' She ordered while biting her lower lip and looked here and there before leaning towards him. He was surprised as he was just enjoying teasing her and was about to let her go but her sudden order made him follow quietly without noticing the mischievous look on her face.

His breath stopped as soon as he felt her mint scented breath sweeping over his lips while she smiled and enjoyed her affect on him. She let out a deep breath irritating him more while he was really anticipating for her soft touch now. She half smiled when she noticed his dimples. Her hands moved on its own to caress his cheek remembering how she always took them as 'cherry on the top of a cake'.

She controlled her giggles and gave him a small kiss at the place where she had always noticed his dimples. He smiled as soon as he felt her soft lips on his cheek while she came out of his grip taking him by surprise and frustration at the same time.

'This is not what I was expecting.' He murmured after opening his eyes and she blushed furiously while stopping in her way and took a deep breath after turning toward him again.

'Lets have a new deal Dr Khan ?' She said while folding her arms and he raised his eyebrow confusedly. 'You let me know the reason why you want a kiss only from me and I will fulfil all your expectations.' She said with a smirk on her face and winked at him before going away from him while he was left stunned at her new demand but agreed to the fact that it was hightime when he should confess his feelings for her. 

He smiled while walking towards the laboratory again and his hands turned into perfect fists when he noticed Dr Sameer on his way who ignored Asad's angry gaze on himself and walked away. His mind diverted to what Vishaal told him in the morning about Sehrish after he was gone.

'Yes Vishaal ! Did you talk to her ? What did she tell you ?' Asad asked him on the phone while walking towards the cardiology department after picking up the reports from the hospital lab.

--------------------------------------

He was driving back home or you can say he was doing his duty of following Zoya's car like always who was in no mood to drive her car back home. It was not for the first time but today he was hell tired after a long day while she was enjoying this game for the last time. Yes, thats what she had decided as she was in no mood to punish him anymore.

'Zoya lets go home now.' He texted her while followig her car which was now on full speed.

'Just ten minutes more Asad. I am playing this tom and jerry game for the last time.' She texted him back while he was left confused at this message.

'Why last time ?' He texted while his eyes fell on the back view mirror. He could see a white van following them continuously but he ignored it taking it as a coincidence.

'Because you are forgiven now so I don't want to punish you anymore. You can take your car back from me.' She replied while he was not happy to know that. 

Somewhere inside he always enjoyed this silly game with her which she was used to call as 'tom and jerry' game. He looked up in his rear view mirror and was happy to see that the van was not following them anymore.

'But I don't mind it. You can keep the car and do whatever you like.' He replied back while she was surprised to know that and was not understanding what was so special in all this that he was happily allowing her.

'Oh really Dr Khan ? Then catch me if you can.' She hit the send button and waved him a good bye kiss in the back view mirror before hitting the accelerator and throwing the cellphone on passenger seat which fell down from the seat. 

He shook his head in disbelief after reading her last text message and followed her without answering back.

It was only after ten minutes when he lost her after she started going into some streets which were badly pissing him off. He called her twice but the phone went unreachable which was making him more worried.

He tried looking for her car in every street when he finally got a call from her number which satisfied him to the core.

'Where are you Zoya ?' He asked worriedly and tried to control his anger while still looking for her on unknown roads.

'Asad I have lost my track --- and here a white van is following me since last ten minutes.' She said annoyingly while he was more worried now. Without giving a second he repeated the car number he read when the van was following them.

'Yah its the same one. How do you know that ?' She asked calmly while dodging the van carefully while he was shocked to know that.

'Where the hell are you damn it ?' He asked angrily this time while she gulped at his tone.

'Allah Miyaan ! What's wrong with you Asad ?' She exclaimed while he massaged his temple for taking the van lightly before when it was following them. 'I can handle this situation don't worry and I am entering lane number 15 of this area. Happy now ?' She asked annoyingly while he could imagine a pout on her face at the end of their conversation.

'Stay on the call.' He ordered when she was about to disconnect it and looked for some sign boards on his way.

'Asad !' He heard a slight shout of terror from her on the phone when she finally pressed the breaks as soon as the van dodged her and came on her front.

'What happened ?' He asked worriedly while their was silence on the other side for next few moments. 

'Zoya talk to me ! What happened ?' He asked again while she came out of her trance when one of the boys opened the door of her car which she forgot to lock before.

'Who the hell are you ? Just let me go !' She shouted angrily as soon as the guy held her arm tightly and pulled her out of car. Phone fell from her hand while on the other hand Asad tried to calm himself and concentrated on driving fast but he was not understanding who could have done that ? Who would get any gain if Zoya is in trouble ? Who is doing all this ?

Unknowingly, his mind went to Sehrish but he shook his head to not blame her until getting any proof from Vishaal who claimed earlier that day about Sehrish being in love with Asad and making them fight on purpose. He dialed '100' for help as soon as possible and told the address to police officer.

He entered the same lane and finally hit the brakes as soon as he saw some boys pushing Zoya in a van while Zoya punched one of the boys who slapped her in return. 

All three boys looked at Asad's car which stopped with scratching of tires while Zoya looked at him with teary eyes but his eyes fell on her lips only which were bleeding now because of the slap. He came out of his car with anger burning in his eyes.

--------------------------------------

A/N : Phewww !! Thats it for today ,, Yah I am very serious when I say that πŸ˜† Do hit the like button plzzz and leave feedback aswell if you liked it 😳 and Yes ofcourse this cliffy update goes to you Ashh (Treasure11) as its you Birthday today ,, Many many happy returns of the day πŸ₯³ Guys do wish her ,, I guess many of you know her πŸ˜› and next update hopefully on coming friday I guess !!

Love yah all ,,
Bubble ❀️
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
R
yeeyy m first,...SONIA.😳.πŸ˜†

kk update so flawless bubble...BT SHORT...

was waiting fr kiss...

it was like..

n peck on dimple

mean y bubble y...❓

bt u knw wat..i like the scene...sooo cute..she kissed him rite on his dimple☺️

'Lets have a new deal Dr Khan ?' She said while folding her arms and he raised his eyebrow confusedly. 'You let me know the reason why you want a kiss only from me and I will fulfil all your expectations.'

aww..now asad vl give reason to zoya to kiss him..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

wat vishal said to asad...😲 anyways vl b helpful to asad n zoya..πŸ˜‰

'Because you are forgiven now so I don't want to punish you anymore. You can take your car back from me.' She replied while he was not happy to know that. 

she ws playing tis tom n jerry game fr the last tym...bt asad was so sad ..that he enjy this silly game nw..😊😳

D'oh...ye kya kar dia ammi...nw u want asad to b mr action pack ahmad khan...😳

his mind went to Sehrish but he shook his head to not blame her until getting any proof from Vishaal who claimed earlier that day about Sehrish being in love with Asad and making them fight on purpose.

yippie atlst he doubted on her fr the frst tym in 10 yrs...

vishal said sumthng abt sehrish..dats y asad doubted on sehrish on the frst plc...😊

omg..those boys slapped zoya...maar khaege kamine...

He dialed '100' for help as soon as possible and told the address to police officer.

oho..he called police..bt poilce alwys comes late aftr hero rescue his heroine..vo b gundo ko maar maar kr... (to ye raaz hai 100 number ka..πŸ˜†..u knw wat i mean)..

yeey m waiting fr nxt update fr sum action

plz bubble let him beat gundey ..plz...make suue police vl come late...plz plz plz...πŸ€“

Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago
sonia555 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res πŸ˜†
I'm second  shreya 
Anyways πŸ˜†
Congrats on the new thread bubba πŸ˜³
Loved the update πŸ˜†
Why did she not just kiss him 
I'm sure she must have wanted it too β˜ΊοΈ
What did vishaal tell him?? 
Who sent those people πŸ˜²
She got slapped 
Yay now he'll not leave those guys 
Plz update soon πŸ˜³
And erm say happy birthday to that ash person πŸ€”πŸ€£
Edited by sonia555 - 10 years ago
BeYourself thumbnail

Hi Bubba.. 😳😳
see, i am unresing my comment so early this time πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

when i started reading, i thought, now here comes the kiss... it came, but not at the right place 🀣🀣

but i loved this kiss too...the scene was so cute...
hope you will give us a 15+ kiss in the next update πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€£

now Asad, please tell her that you love her...or else you will never get a real kiss again 🀣

i really love their tom and jerry game 😳

but ye kya ho gaya last me?? 😲😲

i am sure it must be tanveer.. 😑😑
if not, then please don't let it be my hawa ka jhonka 😭
i don't want him to be a negative character...😳

i am waiting for the next update...
there will be full on dishum dishum!!!!!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

my asad will teach them a good lesson!!😈🀣

loved the update bubba...

and love you too  😳❀️

πŸ€—

Edited by BeYourself - 10 years ago
-ARSHI_LOVE- thumbnail
finally update...Edited by arshi_ke_dewane - 10 years ago
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! FOR NEW THREAD πŸ₯³!!! Nice update!!! Asad got both hug & kiss ☺️ Asad doubting sherish!!! Vishal Miyan thanks 4 help!!! AsYa = Kabhi = Tom&Jerry!!!! Asad liking these silly things!!! 😳 Zoya being followed!!! A man hit her!!! He going to face Sher Ahmed Khan!!!! Thanks 4 pm!! Edited by AsyaManeet - 10 years ago
-ARSHI_LOVE- thumbnail
i have reloaded for at least 20 times... update...
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
MineEdited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago