I am updating early only because of u 🤔

Thank u 😳
make it more sonneer now 🤔 🤣
BeYourself thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
jaldi bubba  😳
BeYourself thumbnail
i and mali posted together in the last page!!!  🤣 Edited by BeYourself - 10 years ago
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX :

'What is going on here ?' Asad asked sternly and one of the goons came forward to him. He was about to punch Asad when Asad held his arm and punched him hard in his stomach. He fell on the ground while Zoya gulped at the anger fuming in Asad's eyes.

'Look we don't want fight. Let us take the girl and you can go.' One of the guys said as they were already warned to stay away from Asad and that is the reason they disappeared from Asad's eyes for some time while following them.

Asad took few steps ahead with his hands fisted but was stopped abruptly as soon as the boy took out a knife from his pocket and placed it near Zoya's neck who looked at him with her eyes wide open.

His hand was shaking while holding the knife which made Asad think that they were new to the business. Without wasting a second, he moved forward to snatch it away from him but was shocked when Zoya hit the boy hard on his chest with her elbow making the knife fall on the floor from his hand.

No one was expecting that from Zoya while Asad was more concerned about her after the way knife fell on the floor slightly touching her legs but she was saved.

'You bitch !' The other guy called her angrily while she moved toward Asad and he made her stand behind him securely but the guy came forward angrily and tried to grab her hand which was the limit of Asad's patience. 

He held his arm and stood straight eyes bulging with rage and stared at his opponent who was having hard time taking out his hand from Asad's tight grip. The first punch was under his chin while Zoya shut her eyes tightly not able to see the blood coming out of the boy's mouth. He was still trying to gain energy when the second punch doubled him over and expelled the last bit of his bear-weighted belly.

He was on the floor in only 2 minutes while another guy tried to grab Zoya from his back who came at front for Asad's help. He snaked his arm around her waist while she concentrated on his eyes only and followed what he tried to do next.

He smirked as she was lost in his eyes and lifted her in the air making the other two guys kick on their faces and she was back to her feet. She never saw him fighting before but was left admiring his skills. He was revealed when he heard the police sirens coming closer and wiped her lips which were bleeding while she was lost in his dark brown orbs not able to see so much care and concern he was carrying for her .

She crashed into his chest and he soothingly stroked her back taking it as her scare after the attack while observing the police officers who were blocking the area now and were putting the boys one by one in the police van.

'Calm down Zoya. I am here.' He said worriedly.

'Thank You soo muchh !' She whispered in his ear while tightly hugging him. He smiled and tried to calm her down. Police was searching for some proofs inside the van which made him think about the kidnapper again. Who could it be ? He thought to give every single detail about what happened here to the officer when he remembered how Zoya hit the boy in his chest which was quite risky and brave at the same time.

'Asad did you see how I hit him ?' She asked proudly at the same time when he was controlling himself to not scold her while she looked at him with her twinkling eyes waiting for him to praise her skills too.

'Yes I did and it was not needed at all. What if you would have hurt yourself in this process ?' He started his lecture as he was having hard time controlling while she was shocked at his tone. 'And I don't know why it was needed even when I was here already ? And why the hell did you go out of my gaze at this time of night ? You won't drive anymore from now on.' He raised his voice while she looked at him with a pout on her face at his new order.

'Allah Miyaan ! What's wrong with you Asad ?' She asked. 'I didn't do this for the first time that you are scolding me and its not my mistake if someone was following me. Its your mistake that you couldn't catch me this time ----' She started her blabbering while he pinched the bridge of his nose on her stupid explanation.

'Enough Zoya ! Just go and sit in my car.' He said sternly this time while she glared at him and stomped her foot and walked towards his car.

He walked towards the senior officer while she kept on wondering about the attackers. He parked Zoya's car in a corner and thought to pick it up in the morning.

He joined her in the car after half an hour while she moved her face to the other side signaling him about how hurt she was on his behavior. He smiled but didn't break the ice to make sure that she won't do these kind of tricks ever again.

Rest of the journey to home was done quietly while he was thinking about being cautious in Zoya's case after this attack. As obvious new rules for Zoya's safety were made in his mind.

He parked the car after taking it inside the main gate while she opened the door and walked out shutting it with her full strength making him wince for a second. He huffed and followed her inside.

'Abu !' He heard her shouting excitedly. 'OMG ! You are here a day before. I thought you won't come even.' She ran towards her father while Asad smiled when he saw both of them hugging. All the family members were happy that Zoya liked the surprise.

'Why wouldn't I come ? After all my daughter is getting married this week.' He replied while kissing her forehead.

'Atleast you remember that only one week is left unlike some people who are still rude to me.' She taunted Asad for his behavior in a weird tone while all of them laughed at her taking it as their another fight. He rolled his eyes in disbelief and walked towards them.

One week really ? They both thought at the same time and exchanged a knowing gaze while Zoya looked away as soon as a blush crept on her cheek and he smiled at her expressions.

-------------------------------------

She came back to her room in a very bad mood after Abhimanyu's operation which went successful but the thing pissing her off was that Asad never came to see her whole day. He never wished her luck and the saddest part of the day was that he was not outside OT when she came out and was expecting him.

She remembered telling him in the morning while coming to the hospital when he was giving her a lecture on '101 ways to stay safe and cautious' after the attack but still he never came to see her.

Her eyes fell on the flowers and pizza but for the first time she was not interested in anything he gave at all. She took the flowers and threw them away angrily without taking out the note.

And he is never going to confess aswell. I guess he doesn't even love me. She thought sadly while leaning back on the chair and closed her eyes, tired after a long day. She was about to doze off when she heard a knock on the door.

'Come in !' She ordered after opening her eyes back and a nurse came inside with Abhimanyu's reports. 

'Wait !' Zoya screamed when she was about to put her foot on the bouquet. She stood up and took the bouquet back in her hand and hugged it as if it was Asad himself. Even though she was angry on him but still she knew that it must be having something that would convince her again which she was avoiding since half an hour.

'Sorry Dr Zoya ! Here are the reports.' Nurse said apologetically while keeping the files on her desk and walked out. She looked at the bouquet of 'white stephanotis little flowers' which were used to wish 'Good Luck' and smiled while taking in its fragrance. She sighed sadly and finally took out the note to convince herself.

Heyy Dr Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan ,,

I know you must be waiting for me but I have to go for an urgent cardiac surgery with Dr Mehra. It was scheduled already and I was told in the morning ,, I have to go through some reports before operating soo I won't get time to come and meet you ! I kept dialing your number but its still busy ,, Best of luck and don't get nervous ! All will go well just trust on your seniors ,,

I am not there for your first time but I will be there second time and hopefully every time (:

Yours Husband ,,

Asad Ahmed Khan !

P.S: Don't go out of Hospital boundary and I will catch you in the evening !

'Haaww Allah Miyaan ! Its not Asad's mistake at all.' She said sadly. She thought that he must have sent it on time but she was the one who left her office early as she has to meet Abhimanyu's parents.

She shook her head while taking everything she threw on the floor. Ofcourse her heart melted with every single gesture he gave her through this note. Starting from her full name which was asusual taken intentionally to the bottom where his order showed care and concern he was having for her. She smiled while going back on her seat still holding the bouquet tightly and started eating her already cold pizza happily.

--------------------------------------

'Saad I told you I will talk to her about this matter infact I am going to meet her in half an hour.' Asad replied him on the phone while going inside his office.

'I am her husband not boss. Its her life and she is independent enough to make her own decisions.' said Asad proudly while looking for a file in his drawer. 'I will talk to you later now.' Asad said and disconnected the call annoyingly.

He was back to his chair when his phone rung again. He saw it was Ayaan's call this time so he picked it up.

'Yes Ayaan ?' Asad asked while going through the reports.

'Bhaijaan I also want to get married.' Ayaan demanded.

'Ayaan go and brush your teeth first.' Asad ordered calmly asusual while Ayaan let out a deep breath on his hand to check if he smells bad even though he was on the phone but still he thought to make sure first.

'Bhaijaan I have brushed my teeth 2 times today like always. Now can you tell me what did Mona Darling say about me and Humaira ? Are you going to talk to Ammi soon or not ?' He asked so many questions at a time while Asad massaged his temples as he totally forgot this topic after the party last weekend.

'I will talk to you when I am home.' Asad disconnected this call aswell and huffed while leaning back on his chair. His hands ran on its own to his hair as he was hell tired today. He thought to go home and freshen up when he remembered that Zoya had not shown up yet.

He came out of his room and walked towards her office to ask her if she is done working. He half smiled when he read her full name at the door 'Dr Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan'. It always gave her assurance that she still belonged to him only and her life was entwined with his. He was about to knock when he heard Nisha's voice from inside who was laughing at something Zoya said.

'I punched him on his face and then he looked at me pleading for mercy.' Zoya told her proudly while he rolled his eyes in disbelief at the way she was exaggerating.

'And then Asad asked me to let him fight aswell. I said Okie you can but that idiot tried to hurt me again with a knife and that is when Asad gave him a look saying mujh per ek ehsaan kerna ke mujh per koi ehsaan na kerna(do me a favour that never do me a favour) look of Salman Khan and then he punched him left then a right.' She told Nisha with a stern look on her face while Asad smiled at her proud tone and knocked the door before she continues with her silly antics.

He entered her room and shook his head in disbelief as it was in a whole mess which he was not expecting from her atleast in a hospital.

'Asad you and here ?' Zoya asked with her eyes wide open and that is when he realized that it was the first time he came to her office or else it was always Zoya who visited him. 

'Good Evening Dr Khan.' Nisha greeted him while keeping the pizza slice back and he greeted back.

'Why are you here ? You want me to do your eye checkup as you are in the wrong room ?' She asked again while Nisha giggled at Zoya's expressions.

'We need to talk about two things.' He ignored her silly questions and told her the actual reason while she mentally killed herself as this was the first time she made a mess of her room and God chose this day only for Asad to see her office.

---------------------------------------

A/N: Phewww !! A very long chapter after soo many updates I guess ! Reminds me of my old FFs 😆 I hope I never bored you I wanted to stop a page or two back but this chapter was always decided to stop here ,, Soo you have to bear it !!

Anyways ,, soo the first thing he is gonna talk about is ofcourse regarding Ayaan-Humaira but what's the second thing ?? Time for you all to guess soo put on your thinking caps and the hint is that its related to Saad's call but not at all related to Saad or anyone else but Zoya 😉

And yesss ,, only six days are left in their wedding which ofcourse means that only 6 or 7 chapters are left 🤔 lets see maybe I will take ur less time !!

And yah the gift AAK wanted to give Zoya other day before party in his room is still left ,, it was not a saree at all !!

I know I am talking too muchh today its only because I am sad that this story is coming to an end  Now enough of my blabbering and you do hit the like button and give feedback aswell as this long update deserves it !! And next update on Tuesday hopefully 😉

Love yah all ,, 

Bubble ❤️

Edited by --Bubble007-- - 10 years ago
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🥱 Edited by -Maliha- - 10 years ago
treasure11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maliii  was sleepyyy  to jak soeee  u nahii tuu 😡 muze 1st place mil jatii 😡🤣 

Omg  the fight  super fun !!!!!!!
Zoya's punch 😆 and he cleaned the blood from her lips too ☺️
And the hug thereafter ☺️ 
Anwarr has come and  only 1 week left 😳😳
Ayann is soo desperate to get married 😆so humeira pattt gayeee kya 😳
Will both end up marrying on same day ?😆

Zoya again exzagerating bout the fight 🤣and that salman khan wala dialog was 🤣
reminded me on the scene in show 😳

I think u shortened the udate bubbaa 🤔
Edited by treasure11 - 10 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
R

m in love wid dis action pack chappi...plus romanc ka tadka...

amazing chappi ammi...

i love the whole fight sequence..bcz it revive my all memories of asad zoya frst few fight scenes😃..

spec. dat fight sequence whr mitwa tune overtakes mitwa lyrics  fr the frst tym,..ie whr zoya was at bus stand...

Zoya hit the boy hard on his chest with her elbow making the knife fall on the floor from his hand. 

No one was expecting that from Zoya

oh kool..now this is my zoya...😎 hu cn hit gundey...(kamino..ao...tu jante nh mai kn hu type😆..) dfntly asad was worried fr zoya as it was too much shokig fr him that his wife hit a mavali gunda..

u knw wat..aftr fight sequence ..hug is alwys a treat fr me..asad knw zoya want him thr..

'Allah Miyaan ! What's wrong with you Asad ?' She asked. 'I didn't do this for the first time that you are scolding me and its not my mistake if someone was following me. Its your mistake that you couldn't catch me this time ----' She started her blabbering while he pinched the bridge of his nose on her stupid explanation.

ever aftr loads of drama thy cnt stop arguing...bt thats the flavor of their love...😳😆 

She stood up and took the bouquet back in her hand and hugged it as if it was Asad himself.
haww she threw the flower n note ..😲  bt she was angry wid him...bt she cudnt let nurse foold put on the flowers she tk it n hug the flower ..so so cute☺️..n genuine take bubble..nice wrk here👏

haayeee   my nvr ended love wid the notes wriiten by AAK...❤️

'Bhaijaan I also want to get married.' Ayaan demanded. 

'Ayaan go and brush your teeth first.' Asad ordered calmly asusual while Ayaan let out a deep breath on his hand to check if he smells bad even though he was on the phone but still he thought to make sure first. 

🤣
now now now..dis is the best part of the chappi...

dis bromance make me crazy every tym...

mean seriously ...ayaan was tlking to him abt his marriage..n asad said go n brush ur teeth..

He half smiled when he read her full name at the door 'Dr Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan'.

asad admire hr name on the door...Dr. zoya asad ahmad khan...that name gv him satisfaction that she belong to him only..( nw this agn genuine feeling..)

'And then Asad asked me to let him fight aswell. I said Okie you can but that idiot tried to hurt me again with a knife and that is when Asad gave him a look saying mujh per ek ehsaan kerna ke mujh per koi ehsaan na kerna(do me a favour that never do me a favour) look of Salman Khan

aha zoya describe the scene..to nisha in a very hilarious way...bt in salman khan isstyle...😆

6 days fr marriege..

loads more to happn..

2 thngs ...yup one is humzi ayaan nikaah..

othr one is...😔

sumthng abt hr singing...

bcz if few chappis left of dis ff..thn wat abt hr passion..hr ultimate ambition..

" />
Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago
maha2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bubble im soo sorry for unresing soo late😭
and also in the previous updates😔
zoya attacked by goons😲
a guy places a knife on her neck😲
the fight scene reminded me of old qubool hai days😒
zoya tempted by the concern in asad's eyes😳
zoya trying to gain attention and appraisal for her fighting skill😆
anwar has reached and one week let for asya wedding😳🥳
zoya angry that asad hasnt come to meet her😡
although he has sent flowers n pizza😃
asad send a bouqet for goodluck😉
his note melted zoya's heart😳
I am not there for your first time but I will be there second time and hopefully every time (: ☺️
zoya making up a story and telling nisha abt the fight scene🤣
asad hears it n more irritated🤣
waiting for the suspense of goons to unfold😈
i still want possessive n jealous asad😭
nice update👍🏼
love yah❤️

Mahuuu😎
Edited by maha2012 - 10 years ago