AsYa FF Our Lives Entwined - Thread 3 - Chapter Seven To Ten

--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Wonderful Readers πŸ€—

Surprised to see me so soon ? πŸ˜Ž Actually I got this Award in Annual forum Awards of 'Speedy Author' so I thought I should update soon as a treat to all of you and also to maintain it but that doesn't mean that I will update daily again πŸ˜³ 
Thank You soo mucch to all those who voted for me and thanks to those aswell who voted for 'Asad and Zoya In Italy' as the Best sad story !! I won that Award too ( sharing with another Author ) πŸ˜ƒ
Okie so now this is the third thread of my story so thanks to all the readers for always giving wonderful feedback and hitting the like button πŸ˜‰
Those who are new here and want PM, then buddy me for that as its really time consuming to PM one by one πŸ€’
And lastly, Happy Reading πŸ₯³

Love,
Bubble β€οΈ
Edited by --Bubble007-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Bubble007-- thumbnail
                                                     -BANNER-

Credit -Maliha-
Okie so finally I got a banner for my story and all the credit goes to Maliha who surprised me with this when I turned sizzler. πŸ˜Ž I hope you all also liked it as much as I am loving it !! Thank You so mucchh Maliha for this amazing gift πŸ˜³ Now I want you to surprise us all with an update of your SS - We Belong Together πŸ˜‰ I hope you are planning to continue it sooon !! Thank You soo mucch in advance for that πŸ˜† 
                                    Love you my rofling friend with Cap R β€οΈ
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
r

kk frst of all..m really sry bubble to b on dis plc...whr i sudnt..hopefully u frgv me..

bt still m sry agn..

n MALIHA... wonderful wrk by u ..amazing poster dear...

Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
CHAPTER SEVEN : 

He took off his shirt and was checking his wardrobe for a shirt when she barged into his room.

'Mr Asad Ahmed Khan ! What do you think of yourself ?' Zoya asked angrily while coming inside his room and was shocked to see him shirtless. He turned back confusedly while she continued in the same tone.

'You think I am fool ---' She stopped as soon as she saw his six packs while he was glaring at her as she forgot to knock at the door.

'Allah Miyaan ! You have got six packs.' She looked at his well toned body like a dumbstruck.

'What are you doing in my room without knocking ?' He asked sternly ignoring her gaze on him.

'I am sorry --- but --- I need to talk.' She said sheepishly and turned her face to the other side still looking at him from corner of her eye.

'But doors are made to knock before entering.' He said sternly. He felt like he should start giving her training on manners.

'Its my good luck that I don't knock at the door.' She blurted out and he looked at her back in disbelief.

'I mean --- why are you not wearing your shirt ?' She said and controlled her giggles, changing the topic and he realized that he was not wearing his shirt still. 

'Why are you here ?' He asked while wearing his shirt and she turned towards him.

'Why you don't want to marry me ?' She asked as she wanted to clear his view first.

'Everyone has a choice so do I. Is their any problem in that ?' He asked her and she took a deep breath at his straight forward tone.

'And what is your choice ?' She asked him and he thought for a while as he didn't want to hurt her anymore after knowing that he was going to marry her.

'Firstly she should be a doctor and secondly not at all messy also she should have some manners.' He said without pointing at her whereas she felt every point was actually attacking her.

'In short you don't want me.' She said angrily.

'No I never said that.' He blurted out and she raised her eyebrow.

'I mean --- actually --- you can change yourself.' He said changing the topic. 'Ofcourse you have to change yourself.' He said making up his mind.

'Last two demands are easy as I am having manners already.' She said thoughtfully. 'I just need to work on a little bit mess I do.' she continued while he chuckled at her thoughts.

'And what about being a doctor, the first demand ?' He asked taking interest in this stupid conversation.

'That is not possible. I can't study like you do, day and night.' She said while making weird faces.

'But you have to become a doctor. I will help you.' He suggested hopefully.

'But what about my singing ?' She asked confusedly.

'Forget that.' He said and shrugged his shoulders.

'No way !' She replied annoyingly.

'Zoya I swear I won't marry you if you won't concentrate on being a doctor only. I want to marry only a doctor.' He said trying hard to control his anger.

'But I want to be a rockstar.' She said excitedly while he was shocked with yet another revelation.

'Then go and marry a rockstar.' He said angrily while rubbing his forehead and she looked at him in disbelief.

'Allah Miyaan ! What's wrong with you Asad ? You are always calling me immature and look at your own thinking level.' She said with a pout on her face while he realized how rude he was being with her just because of his personal issues.

'I am sorry for that but you have to become a doctor only.' He said calmly this time while she huffed in annoyance. He walked towards the bathroom while she thought about his demands after coming out of his room.

'Doctor and me ?' She thought worriedly and took her I Pad from the table in living room.

'Zoya Farooqui can do anything in this world.' She said proudly and started searching on the google. 

'Easiest way to become a doctor.' She clicked proudly after typing in search bar and jumped on the couch making a serious face like doctors but was annoyed to not find any useful result.

FLASHBACK STOPS   

---------------------------------------

He was still lost in his thoughts when she knocked at his room as it was locked. He kept the earring back and turned toward the door.

'Yes !' He asked loud enough for her to hear.

'I am ready and waiting from last 15 mintues.' She said angrily while knocking loudly as she wanted him to open the door.

'First demand was easier one I guess. Last two can't be changed as you are habitual to it.' He murmured under his breath with a smile as she was almost breaking his door.

'Just give me ten minutes.' He said and she stopped. He could understand from her footsteps that she was going away from his room.

--------------------------------------

She came out of elivator with Dr Nisha who was a Gynecologist in the hospital and as cheerful as Zoya.

'Now wait here. I will just show these reports to Dr Sameer then I will be back.' Zoya said to her and she smiled.

'I will go to reception till then. I have to pick up a report.' Nisha said to her and she nodded in ok.

Zoya took a deep breath and knocked at Dr Sameer's door.

'Come in !' She heard his voice and she entered with a bright smile. He was busy on a file when he looked up at her confusedly.

'Good Morning.' She said and he smiled at her.

'Good Morning Dr Zoya !' He said and she sat on the chair opposite him.

'I went through this file and I don't find anything serious.' She said and he remembered that he told her to go through the reports of a patient.

She discussed the reports with him and he was impressed with her hardwork and intelligence while she was also taking full advantage of his knowledge as she also wanted to be best in her field.

'Would you like tea or coffee ?' He asked after she was done and she looked up at him. This was the first time he was asking her anything which was not work related.

'No actually Dr Nisha is waiting for me. We have to go to cafeteria.' Zoya told him honestly with a smile on her face.

'Oh ! Any other time then.' He said in low voice.

'Ya sure.' She said and stood up to go while he smiled at her. She walked toward the reception while Nisha was busy reading the reports.

'Done ?' She asked Zoya and she nodded in yes.

'Is Dr Khan still in OT ?' Zoya asked the receptionist and she looked through Asad's schedule.

'No he is in his room now.' She told Zoya while Zoya started thinking about how to irritate him.

'Are you going there or coming with me ?' Nisha asked her confusedly while walking toward the elevator.

'I will meet him after coffee. Just wanted to confirm if he is there.' Zoya told her and she smiled.

'You know Dr Sameer said "Good Job" to me today.' Zoya told her excitedly while Nisha was surprised to know that.

'Thats great. He never praises someone easily.' Nisha told her while going inside the elevator.

'But he liked my work.' Zoya told her proudly.

'He is quite handsome.' said Nisha after a while whereas Zoya was busy in her file again.

'Ya maybe.' said Zoya as she was not interested.

'But not more than Dr Khan.' Nisha said and Zoya stopped reading and looked up at her.

'What ?' Nisha asked her confusedly. 'I know he is yours but we are atleast allowed to look at him.' Nisha said with a pout on her face while Zoya giggled at her expression.

'Only looking ! I am quite possessive about him.' Said Zoya sternly while coming out of the elevator.

'You should be or else you never know.' Nisha said to irritate her while she glared at her before entering cafeteria. 

'How is your shopping going on ?' Nisha asked her.

'I have not started it yet. Puphi is doing everything.' Zoya told her and shrugged her shoulders. They both checked their pager's when they heard its noise.

'Its mine.' Nisha said sadly. 'I will catch you later.' 

'Okie. I will go and see Asad till then.' Zoya said with a smile.

'You never waste your time in irritating him.' Nisha said to her and chuckled as she was understanding a little bit about them in last one week of their friendship.

'Why should I waste time ? I have become a doctor only to keep my eyes on him.' Zoya said while pointing towards her own eyes proudly.

'Ok bye for now.' said Nisha while walking back to the elevator. Zoya got a coffee for herself and walked toward his room.

'What's up Dr Khan ?' She asked excitedly while entering his room without knocking and he looked up at her while talking to a girl sitting opposite to him. 

She gave a confused look as soon as she saw the girl turning towards her. Zoya didn't take time to recognise her. She was Asad's school friend Sehrish but what was she doing here now. Zoya was not interested in meeting her after so many years while Sehrish was also shocked to see her.

'I am sorry. I must have disturbed your privacy.' Zoya said to Asad in harsh tone while going back toward the door.

'No wait !' said Asad to her.

---------------------------------------

A/N : Okie so thats it !! I know its cliffy but it was getting too long πŸ˜† Next update in two days again !! Till then do give feedback and press the like button πŸ˜³

Love,
Bubble β€οΈ
shreya11mehra thumbnail
m frst..
frst of all...

CONGRATS FR NEW THREAD..

wonderful update Iqra...

zoya vl nvr cum in his room wid knock..now dis is so sure..bt if she will barge in his room aftr knocking..hu vl witnes his six packs..πŸ˜†

'Allah Miyaan ! You have got six packs.' She looked at his well toned body like a dumbstruck.

'Easiest way to become a doctor.' She clicked proudly after typing in search bar and jumped on the couch making a serious face like doctors but was annoyed to not find any useful result.

mean really ..seriously..easiest way to become a doc..πŸ˜†...on google...ya allah😲

thr is no easiest way ms farooqui...u hav to study day n nite fr 5 long yrsπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

bt asad is heel confusin guy..wid wo actually modeπŸ˜•

nisha n zoya r frnds in hospital..sounds kool nw😊

n best part is nisha knw zoya irritate asad😈...n nvr loose any chance to mk him irritateπŸ˜†

kk y dis sameer guy is so interested in tea or coffee...he really want maar frm asad...😑

'But not more than Dr Khan.' Nisha said and Zoya stopped reading and looked up at her.

'What ?' Nisha asked her confusedly. 'I know he is yours but we are atleast allowed to look at him.' Nisha said with a pout on her face while Zoya giggled at her expression.

'Only looking ! I am quite possessive about him.' Said Zoya sternly while coming out of the elevator.

still she is possessive...awww.....
 thnk god she is not dat much emotionally challenged  n confused as asadπŸ˜†

kk now hu is dis frnd of asad frm his college days...

sum more twist is about to cum...

m waiting nw..

Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
before reading the updatae:
YOU MAY POST BANNER N INDEX IN SAME COMMENT BOX😎
FRST COMMENT= WELCOME
SECOND= INDEX
THIRD= UPDATE,,,

thats it...🀣

afta reading the update...☺️☺️

she really searched fah the Easiest ways to become a doctor
 i guess the results would be go n buy a doc coat,, and start checking petsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Am still saying i love Mr.Khan,,
Dr.Sameer isa senior doc???
whatever he isn't hotter thats the real favor,, buh how any one may be more

and you are really planning to enter Tanveer??? Where the S factor has gone,, Sameera,, Sofia...

and i want to tell you that update was terribulis...awesomly awesome,,,
yet short...
buh i loved that...
Edited by -Maliha- - 10 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail
kk m going fr lohri celeberations...
catch u guys later
treasure11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
EASIEST WAY TO BECOME A DOCTER πŸ€£πŸ€£
REALLY !!!YOU ARE ROFLING ME NOW πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
ZOYA ...YOU ARE SOO CUTEEE...
AND SIX PACKS!!!☺️

SHE WAS SOOO INOCENT 10YRS BACK!!!!!
AND ASAD WAS SO MUFAT TO HER😑
I WANT HER TO IRRITATAE ASAD MORE NOW!!! πŸ˜†

CLIFFY!!!!!!!!😑

Edited by treasure11 - 10 years ago
CHOCOSWATHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congo for new thread πŸ₯³
awesome update
possessive zoya πŸ˜‰ i love her
so zoya became doctor to keep an eye on asad   
what asad gonna do after marriage? zoya will be jealous of patients also πŸ˜†
nisha s right zoya will never leave a chance to irritate asad
again tanveer 😑 i dont want any tanveer drama here
oh i hav irritating cousins in house
i say they r more irritating than tanveer πŸ˜†
plz give us asad,asya filled update my dear cliffy queen πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Edited by CHOCOSWATHI - 10 years ago