AsYa FF Our Lives Entwined - Thread 4 - Chapter Eleven To Thirteen

--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hola People 🤗

Am here with thread four of my FF - Our Lives Entwined only after Ten Chapters ! And this time without help of my spammers 😎 so I am kinda more happy now 😆 
Thanks to all of you for givnig wonderful feedback and always hitting the like button 😳 Your comments really mean alot to me !!
My 'Hi' to all the silent readers 🥱 Just in case, if you don't know then I don't bite at all 😛
If you want PM then buddy me for that as it is really time consuming to PM one by one 🤢
And lastly, Enjoy reading 🥳

Love,
Bubble ❤️
Edited by --Bubble007-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Bubble007-- thumbnail
                                                           BANNER 

Credit -Maliha- 
                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INDEX : 

--Bubble007-- thumbnail

CHAPTER ELEVEN :

'This is my business Dr Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan !' He said each and every word sharply while smacking his hand on the window just beside her head which caused a crack on the window and blood came out of his bandaged hand again. Zoya looked up at him as this was the first time he was calling her with her full legal name.

'Reminding me of my full name won't give you anything.' She said sternly and tried to walk off when he kept his another hand on the wall, blocking her way to go out.

'It gives me assurance that your life is still entwined with mine.' He said calmly while looking into her dark brown eyes which were controlling hard to not cry infront of him.

'Which is an insult for you if I remember.' She snapped back and let out a soft chuckle sarcastically while he understood where she was pointing at.

'I was immature at that time. What else can you expect from a 21 years old boy ?' He said sheepishly as he agreed to this fact after losing her ten years back.

'To try to act mature specially when he is married.' She replied logically.

'I never took anything serious other than my studies at that time.' He reasoned while she sighed sadly.

'How can I forget that ? Ofcourse, this marriage is like any other useless thing in your life.' She said and took two steps after removing his hand from the wall.

'Its nothing like that.' He said annoyingly while holding her hand. It was now or never for Asad. He wanted to clear everything as soon as possible.

'It was before.' She said in the same tone and tears fell from her eyes remembering their last fight ten years back.

'But I have always tried to fulfil my responsibilities after realizing my mistake Zoya.' He said with hope that she will agree to this one while she wasn't expecting this from him.

'What is your responsibilty Dr Asad Ahmed Khan ?' She said while turning towards him. 'To send your wife a good amount of money every month ? This is what you call responsibility ? You think I would have died at my father's place if you won't have paid for my goods ?' She asked him sarcastically while he stayed quiet understanding his mistake.

'If this is what you call responsibility then I am ready to pay you twice the amount you gave me all these years.' She said angrily while wiping off the tears from her face. Asad was not understanding how he should tell her that he really was guilty for everything ? How he should convince her that she was the most important person in his life now ? How he should tell her that her tears were hurting him badly ?

'I don't need your damn money or car. I need you !' She said in the same tone and tried to correct herself the next moment. 'I needed you ! Where were you when I needed you Asad ?' She asked him while walking closer to him. 'You were nowhere because you were busy in concentrating on your career.' She said while looking into his guilty eyes who were pleading her to forgive him.

'This is how it was meant to be Zoya that we will concentrate on our studies first then now we are ---' He said in low voice while cupping her face in his hands when she interrupted him.

'No it wasn't meant this way. I was never told by you that our marriage will survive like this.' She said in the same tone.

'It won't Zoya. Just give me one more chance ?' He asked her hopefully with tears forming in his eyes.

'Why should I give you a chance now ? Where were you all these years ?' She asked him while sobbing.

'I thought you are angry on me. Ami told me you are not interested in talking to me.' He said what he thought all those times when he missed her. She removed his hands from her face and looked down on the floor while holding his hands. She looked back into his eyes as she couldn't see his hand bleeding again.

'I was angry and I am but you should have tried to talk to me. You should have came to meet me. I am your wife damn it !' She said annoyingly while he was not expecting her to think that way. He was just staying away from her as she wanted this. He was going to answer her when her pager ringed. She wiped the tears off her face and walked towards the door leaving him behind.

'Can't you forgive me Zoya ?' He asked her again even though he knew the answer very well. She stopped after opening the door.

'I can't forget everything even if I forgive you Asad.' She said without turning back and walked out of the room. She thought she will send in a nurse to do his bandage as she won't be able to concentrate on his hand now. 

He was feeling more guilty now after knowing what she had been thinking all those years. He was more guilty after knowing more of his mistakes and about his irresponsibility. He never thought in that way, he never got time to think that way.

He covered his face with his hands taking them in his hair, trying to control his anger towards himself when the phone ringed on the table. He picked it up and receptionist asked him if she should send in few patients one by one now. He realized that his working time had started by now but told her to tell Dr Mehra to handle all the patients for today and asked for a nurse as his hand was bleeding badly and as a doctor he knew the side affects of the harm it can provide to his hand.

He kicked the lamp which was on the floor as soon as Zoya's words ringed back in his mind again. He never thought even in his dreams that it would be so difficult for her to forgive him. He took a deep breath while recalling everything. Everything that bought him here. Everything that happened ten years back. Everything which took his Zoya away from him. Everything that ruined his life to this extent.

FLASHBACK STARTS :

They were married for a month now. A month back his grand mother died after entwining his life with Zoya. Dilshad tried to convince his grand mother the best she could but she was reluctant to agree. Asad was forced to marry Zoya and finally he bowed down when Dilshad and Rashid told him that he should take it as a commitment only until they both are done with thier studies. Only then they will do his grand wedding and tell everyone in the society about Zoya being his wife.

While Asad was finding hard on believing all that happened in a month only, Zoya was also feeling awkward after his father and sister left her here with Dilshad as Zoya wanted to study here. She wanted to stay here at her rightful home. 

Thats the only reason she could make up for staying here with Asad. She was still staying in her own room even after signing the nikaah nama and Dilshad never forced her understanding her hesitation as she was only 18 years old. Dilshad and Rashid thought they will wait for a few more years until Asad and Zoya are mature enough to handle this marriage and done with their studies, only then will they give a grand wedding when they are ready for this responsibility.

Zoya had became more close friend to Ayaan as Asad had become more reserved after their nikaah while Zoya was not understanding his behavior towards her at all. He was only concentrating on his studies now. He was more rude to her now as if it was all her mistake.

'Raabert tell me why is your Bhaijaan like this ?' Zoya asked him sadly while leaning down on the couch and changed a few channels on the TV.

'Like what Mona --- Bhabhi ?' Ayaan asked him confusedly and tried calling her Bhabhi as told by Rashid while she wasn't ready to be called by that name yet atleast until Asad takes this marriage seriously.

'Don't call me that and I don't know --- you know he is different.' She said not understanding whether she should complain about Asad to his own brother or not.

'Different in good way or bad ?' He asked her taking interest while she took a deep breath before opening up.

'He is weird --- we are married for a month now and he is still rude to me ---- I don't know how this marriage will work out.' She said sadly while pausing after every few seconds while Ayaan understaood as he was noticing everything in last one month.

'Bhaijaan is different for sure Mona Darling. Firstly, our Granny died all of a sudden and he was very close to her and then this marriage came up all of a sudden so he is still trying to absorb everything. Give him some time.' Ayaan tried his best to defend his brother and concentrated on the TV while Zoya agreed to the reasons he gave her.

'But its not my mistake in all this. I was also told all of a sudden.' Zoya said to him annoyingly while Asad came out of his room and walked towards the kitchen where Dilshad was busy with the dinner to drink water ignoring what Zoya said to Ayaan.

'But you must have thought about getting married one day. Bhaijaan never planned about this. He had always concentrated on his studies and health only and that is what he is trying to do now aswell.' said Ayaan while she huffed in annoyance as she knew that Asad was going to leave for Australia aswell in a year or two. She had no idea how she will live without him or if he had planned to take her with him or not.

He was going back to his room when he heard Ayaan's last words and was happy to know that atleast his brother understood him in all this situation. He stopped and waited for Zoya's answer.

'I don't know how I will live with him. He is emotionally challenged Raabert. Tell him to look out of the books, their is a beautiful world around him.' She said annoyingly, emphasizing the word 'Beautiful' while Ayaan let out a soft chuckle. Asad looked at Zoya's back in disbelief.

'Are you referring to yourself while saying beautiful ?' Ayaan asked him mischievously to change the topic while Asad was not liking the idea of Ayaan flirting with his wife. Even though he was taking time to accept her as his wife but he agreed to the fact that they are married now.

'I hope our kids won't be emotionally challenged like him.' She said dramatically and Ayaan sighed as she was stuck on the same topic yet while Asad rolled his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose not understanding what he would do with this girl. She was discussing about their kids with his younger brother.

'Wow Mona Darling ! You have started planning about kids aswell.' Ayaan said, feeling proud of her while Asad thought he will tell Ayaan to not call her by that name from now on.

'I just said by the way.' said Zoya while looking back on the TV and shrugged her shoulders and that is when the doorbell ringed. Ayaan stood up to open the door while both of them were shocked to see Asad on their back.

'You were listening to our conversation ?' Zoya asked with her eyes wide open while standing up.

'Actually -- I just came to drink water.' Asad tried to give reason while she looked at his confused face in her detective look.

'Hi Ayaan ! How are you ?' They both heard a girl's voice and Zoya looked at the unfamiliar face coming inside the house while Asad smiled at Sehrish. Dilshad also came out of the kitchen with a smile adorning her face as she was happy to see Asad's school friend after so many days who was in London from last two months.

'Hi Sehrish ! When did you come back ?' Asad asked her while she shook hand with him giving a weird look to Zoya after hugging Dilshad.

'I just came back few days back and got to know about your Granny.' She said sadly while sitting on the couch when Dilshad offered her to sit. Ayaan walked towards his room as he remembered he had to do something important. They were all quiet after she mentioned his Granny.

'I am sorry aunty.' Sehrish said with a sad face while Dilshad smiled at her.

'Its ok beta. Leave it ! Tell me you would like some juice or coffee ?' Dilshad asked while standing up whereas Zoya was quietly observing all this still looking at the TV ignoring Sehrish like she ignored Zoya.

'Juice.' Sehrish told her with a smile and Dilshad walked out. Sehrish looked back at Asad who seemed more quiet than usual.

'Who is she ?' Sehrish asked while looking at Zoya and Zoya looked back at her. Asad looked at Zoya and then back at Sehrish.

'She is --- she is abu's close friend's daughter.' Asad stammered while saying as he was not sure what he should say while Zoya looked at him in disbelief on the intro he gave her.

'Asad I was not expecting this from you.' Sehrish said sadly while Asad and Zoya looked at her confusedly.

'Saad told me that you married her and you are still lying to me.' Sehrish said mentioning Asad's friend who was friend to her aswell while Asad was shocked to know that Sehrish knew already.

'I told him to not tell anyone but he can't keep any secret.' Asad murmured under his breath while Zoya was happy to know that his friend's knew who she was.

'Everything happened all of a sudden that I couldn't tell you Sehrish.' He said while Sehrish took a deep breath. 

It was difficult for her to believe that he married someone else. She loved him since many years but never told him about her feelings. She wasn't expecting this sudden change in his life but she was still hopeful. Hopeful to get him back. Hopeful that he will marry Sehrish only after Zoya is no more in his life. She thought she will try her best to get back Asad and that is what she was here for.

'I understand that. Congratulations !' Sehrish said in low voice to both of them while Zoya could feel something fishy in her tone and Asad smiled at her.

'Anyways I am here to invite you for a party tomorrow at my place and you are coming for sure.' She said to him ignoring their marriage and Zoya again while Zoya was not understanding Sehrish's rude behavior towards her.

'No I am busy these days and abu won't like me partying only after a month my Granny died.' Asad gave an excuse as he was not interested in anything these days.

'No you have to come.' said Sehrish said while taking the glass from Dilshad's hand.

'You both should go Asad. I will talk to Rashid.' Dilshad said to him while Sehrish opened her mouth to say that she wasn't inviting Zoya but closed not understanding how should she say that.

'Ok I will try to come.' Asad said to her and she smiled happily while Zoya wanted Asad to not go to her house. Somewhere inside she felt like something bad is going to happen in her life.

--------------------------------------

Thats it for today !! Do like and comment guys !!

BeYourself thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE NEW THREAD IQRA...🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

i am sooo happy...

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

and yippeeeyyy...i am first again!!! i was missing this position since the last few updates...
🥳🥳🥳🥳

asad was so young at that time..it was quite obvious for him to not accept the marriage at that time...

but this sehrish!!!!  urrggghhh...!!!!😡😡

kabab me haddi...😡😡

i really want a  boneless kabab  😳

i am waiting so eagerly for the next update...😛

please update soon 😊

Edited by BeYourself - 10 years ago
maha2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heya bubblu😎 congratulations on THREAD 4🥳
short update😡 but yet intense😳
'This is my business Dr Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan !'  hayee Allah☺️
'It gives me assurance that your life is still entwined with mine.'  killer line😳
asad confronting zoya n bitter argument on past
he has surely hurt her terribly back then..😡
asad reasons to be immature back then at the age of 21😡 (aidda tu masoom😡)
he tried to fulfill responsibilities towards her by sending her money😲👎🏼
'I don't need your damn money or car. I need you !' 😭
after ignoring her for years he wants another chance😲😡
zoya is right that asad should have come meet her
she deserves sameer😳😆😆
'Can't you forgive me Zoya ?' 😭 i just hope she doesnt soon enough🤢
asad in deep pain n guilt😭🤢
as per flashback he was ignoring her after the wedding n acting weird..
after 10 years of separation the idiot wants to claim her..🥱
sehrish n her dirty tricks🤢cant believe that asad is still friends with her🤔
waiting terribly for next update😭
update fast😃
love yah like chocolate fudge brownie with vanilla scope❤️🤗

Mahuuu😳😎
Edited by maha2012 - 10 years ago
BeYourself thumbnail
for the new thread 

❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by BeYourself - 10 years ago
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
unres

Bubble Bubble!!!!!
Phir hang karke chalegaye!!!!
CliffHanger Queen!!!!

" 'It gives me assurance that your life is still entwined with mine.' He said calmly while looking into her dark brown eyes which were controlling hard to not cry infront of him. 'Which is an insult for you if I remember.' She snapped back and let out a soft chuckle

Asad has hurt her alot!
By just sending money it doesnt mean his responsibility is complete!!!!!!

He too knws how much it hurted her still using her name showing he has right on her & she is still his wife?!!
😡

Wow great he talk to his friend sherish very nicely & if Dr.Sameer caught her bcoz she was gnging to fall(un intentionally) He makes her realize her dat their lifes are intertwined & its his problem bcuz she is wife!!! 😡

'Are you referring to yourself while saying
beautiful ?' Ayaan asked him mischievously
to change the topic while Asad was not
liking the idea of Ayaan flirting with his
wife. Even though he was taking time to
accept her as his wife but he agreed to the
fact that they are married now.
'I hope our kids won't be emotionally
challenged like him.' She said dramatically
and Ayaan sighed as she was stuck on the
same topic yet while Asad rolled his eyes
and pinched the bridge of his nose not
understanding what he would do with this
girl. She was discussing about their kids
with his younger brother.
'Wow Mona Darling ! You have started
planning about kids aswell.' Ayaan said,
feeling proud of her while Asad thought he
will tell Ayaan to not call her by that name
from now on.

Asad didn't lyk Ayaan flirting wid zoya & wants to warn ayaan frm calling zoya MONA DARLING!!!

Zoya thought abt kids too 😆

It was difficult for her to believe that he
married someone else. She loved him since
many years but never told him about her
feelings. She wasn't expecting this sudden
change in his life but she was still hopeful.
Hopeful to get him back. Hopeful that he
will marry Sehrish only after Zoya is no
more in his life. She thought she will try
her best to get back Asad and that is what
she was here for

Dis sherish even after knowing dat he is married!!!!!! still thought she has chance huh????? 😡 😲

Whatever she has done has definitely separated dem BUT couldn't break their relationship!!!!!

Thanks to her& Her plan (whatever it was,for which we have to wait 4 next update) which made Asad realize he did a mistake & dat it made zoya most important person in his lyf!!!

Wanna knw what happened dat dey got separated for 10 years!! What did dis new billi Sherish do!!??

For dat plz plz
Update soon!! Edited by AsyaManeet - 10 years ago
sonia555 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Unres 🤣🤣🤣

Congrats on the new thread bubble 🥳🥳🥳

We are all so lazy nowadays we don't even spam now *sighs* 🤣

Anyways onto the update 😆😆😆

Loved it bubble 🤣🤣🤣

There you go i've said it once again 😳 🤣🤣🤣

Awww zoya 🥺