Sansanana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Time over...tumne meri naak katwadi😆

Shre is right your 20 mins means 1 hour😡
Alone111 thumbnail
Updt kaha haiii... Mujhe dikhai naii deraha :p :p iqraaa...
Sansanana thumbnail

Iska time management bht kharab hai😆

Meri shaadi k time mujhe isey kuch mangawan ho toh 1 din pehle bolna padega...warna meri shaadi delay kardegi😆
20 mins 20 mins bol kar
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKKSG

Iska time management bht kharab hai😆

Meri shaadi k time mujhe isey kuch mangawan ho toh 1 din pehle bolna padega...warna meri shaadi delay kardegi😆
20 mins 20 mins bol kar

😆  hosla rk sania...😆
Sansanana thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya11mehra

😆  hosla rk sania...😆

Its like aa khushi se khudkhushi karle🤣
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AAKKSG

Its like aa khushi se khudkhushi karle🤣

Stop insulting me will you ðŸ˜¡
I am just reading it !
Sansanana thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Bubble007--

Stop insulting me will you ðŸ˜¡
I am just reading it !

from the past 22 mins ur doing that😡
Sansanana thumbnail
Bubble dear...Update na😳😳🤗
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN :

'I will leave now Zoya.' Dr Nisha said to Zoya who nodded in approval while Asad moved forward and sat on the chair opposite to Zoya's after Nisha left. She raised her eyebrow proudly while taking a file from the table and reading it making him realize that it was her office today.

'Zoya be serious.' He said sternly while she looked at him from the corner of her eye.

'I am very serious Asad just look at my face.' She said with a serious look on her face while Asad thought to not waste time on her silly antics and come to the point.

'Its about Ayaan and Humaira.' He breathed out while she gave him a confusing look keeping the file back. 'Ayaan likes Humaira and he wants to marry her. Even he had asked her aswell.' Asad completed without using the word 'love' and wondered how will he express his own feelings to her if he can't even express Ayaan's.

'What ? But Humaira never told me.' She said in disbelief while Asad smiled at her shocked expressions. 'I knew it Asad ! I knew it ever since we caught them at the beach.' She said thoughtfully after a while and was lost in remembering all the incidents one by one.

'Forget all that ! I just want you to talk to Humaira about this and if she also likes him then Ayaan wants to talk to Ami regarding her.' Asad bought her out of her thoughts while she stood up excitedly.

'Yah lets go I am so excited. It would be soo much fun if she says yes then my baby sister will always stay with me.' She said while doing happy dance infront of him and he let out a soft chuckle at her future plans and held her hand making her sit on the chair beside his chair.

'There is one other thing we need to talk about before leaving.' He said and she looked at him while he rolled his chair to face her.

'What is it now ?' She asked while he was not sure how should he start.

'Actually do you know someone named Aafreen Rehan from Saad's party ?' Asad asked and she made weird faces while going down her memory lane and he rolled his eyes at her face which was slightly going upwards without any reason.

'Yah I do. She runs some music company I don't remember the name.' She shrugged casually while he nodded in approval.

'She had called you to her office next week. She liked your voice so maybe they are interested I don't know ----' He came to the point finally when she interrupted him, understanding everything very well.

'No tell her I am not interested.' She said without giving it a thought.
'Can I know why ?' He asked sternly while she looked down as she couldn't take his angry gaze on herself.

'Asad I am a doctor now and these kinda things don't suit my image anymore and I told you on first day aswell that I enjoy my life more being a doctor then on these stupid things.' She said annoyingly and he huffed as he was very bad at making anyone understand.

'But their is nothing wrong in trying right ? You don't want it now but I have seen how crazy you were for your passion soo you should atleast give importance to it if its coming to your way by itself.' He said honestly just to make sure that she won't ignore her talent because of his stupid mistakes.

'But things are different now I don't have time for all this.' She replied him while looking up at his face.

'You can manage your time for once I guess and if you will enjoy it then you can manage your time always I don't mind at all and when did you start worrying about your image ?' He explained and mentally patted his back as he was not that bad in this. He could see her thinking about it while biting her lower lip. 

'Your image is attached to mine and I know its perfect.' He continued to make her forget their past while she smiled and looked at him proudly not understanding when did she change him soo much. This was more than she needed. He was spoiling her without caring about the side-effects and she was loving it. 'And if anything goes wrong then I am here to handle it.' He said while she sighed and took his hand in hers.

'Thank You soo much.' She said with teary eyes and lips sealed while he raised his eyebrow confusedly. 'For everything.' She said and he took it as her approval. 'I will think about this matter.' She said and he was happy to know that.

'Finally !' He murmured under his breath and she giggled at his satisfied expressions while leaning towards him and pulling his cheek softly on which he made a weird face.

'Can we go now ?' She asked again as she was very excited to talk to Humaira and he nodded in no while resting his head against hers.

'What about my eyesight checkup ?' He asked mischievously and she smiled understanding his point.

'Your eyes are perfect as always.' She blurted out dreamily while looking at his mottled brown eyes and felt her ears burning when he chuckled at her expressions. She glared at him for laughing at her and his eyes stopped at her cute nose which was touching his nose. He smoothed away a strand of her hair and moved back a little to peck her delicate nose while she lowered her gaze to hide the blush on her cheeks at his cute gesture still holding his hand. 

He half smiled and caressed her right cheek lightly while her hands moved on her own accord towards his neck, letting go his other hand and parting her lips in anticipation for his touch. He moved forward and pecked her cheek trailing down the kisses to her lips creating a havoc in her body. He stopped after marking corner of her lips and looked at her face. 

She looked breath taking and perfectly beautiful with her eyes closed and lips parted with volume on zero and it took Asad all his courage to stop right there as soon as he realized their conversation they did a day before.

'Lets not break the deal before time Mrs Khan.' His lips lingered by her ear and she opened her eyes very next second in confusion. For a moment, she didn't understand what he was saying but as soon as he showed his crooked smile she shook her head in disbelief.

Did he just take his revenge for yesterday ? She thought and rolled her eyes when he leaned back on the chair and stretched his arms but she could see victory on his face.

'You are disgusting !' She screamed angrily while standing up and started picking up her bag while he laughed at her understanding how angry she was after losing from him.

'If you say so.' He teased further which made her glare him and he thought to stay quiet, controlling hard to not laugh at her anymore.

How can I even forget about the deal I just made ? She cried mentally and tried to figure out what happens to her when he is around her while walking out of her office leaving him behind.

He smiled amusedly and joined her outside not sure how he will manage with her bad mood in the car but soon he got busy when he got a call from the police officer who told him that the guys were not aware of who is behind all this and were only given money to kidnap Zoya. She stayed quiet all this while and officer told Asad to tell Zoya to stay safe until they get some clues about the kidnappers.

--------------------------------------

'What ? You love him and you never told me ?' Zoya whined as soon as Humaira confessed her feelings to Zoya after Zoya pushed her to blurt out.

'I thought you will get angry. I never came here for all this but I don't know what happened to me and I lost my track.' Humaira said sheepishly and Zoya huffed understanding why she was hiding from her all these days.

'So you were never gonna tell me ?' Zoya asked in disbelief and she nodded in yes while looking down at her hand which was making various patterns nervously on the bedsheet.

'Allah Miyaan ! What's wrong with you Humaira ?' Zoya exclaimed. 'He loves you so much and you are ignoring his feelings just because you think its not appropriate to love your sister's brother-in-law ?' Zoya asked and smacked her own head at her stupid sister.

'But what will puphi and uncle think about me ?' Humaira asked confusedly.

'They love you and Puphi was talking to abu in the evening about you and Ayaan.' Zoya told her what she heard when she went to their room to greet them.

'Did they ? What did abu say ?' Humaira asked with twinkling eyes and Zoya told her honestly about whatever she had heard in their room adding a little bit lie about option of another girl which Dilshad liked for Ayaan. Humaira's heart was sinking with the thought of seeing Ayaan with any other girl.

'No Zoya its not possible tell abu I am ready to marry Ayaan.' Humaira said as if she was getting late while Zoya smiled widely and took her in a hug.

'YaYY my little sister will get married now ? Wow !' She exclaimed while Humaira blushed and hid herself in Zoya's hug.

Dilshad and other family members were happy to know that from Zoya who told to her father first and then it went out to Asad's parents. They all were really excited for their marriage but Humaira told them that she is not ready for marriage right now as she is here on vacations for two months only and had to join back her office next week after the wedding ends.

They all agreed and postponed Ayaan-Humaira's wedding six months later but Ayaan forced to do engagement in a small ceremony to make sure Humaira was in his territory.

--------------------------------------

She walked out of her room at 10 o'clock in the morning as she slept late last night after giving extra time in the hospital. It was Ayaan and Humaira's engagement today so Dilshad was busy in preparations while Zoya smiled and joined her.

'Ami let me help you.' Zoya said with her dimpled smile when she saw her packing some gifts and ordering some workers to decorate the room quickly.

'No Zoya I will do this. Do me another favor ?' Dilshad asked sweetly.

'Yes Ami say it.' She asked.

'Take those shirts and go and keep it in Asad's room. He will get angry if he saw any dirt on them.' Dilshad said while pointing towards Asad's ironed shirts and Zoya walked towards the couch and picked up all the hangers.

She entered his room without knocking and wondered where he was when she saw empty room looking back at her. She was sure that he also took off today for Ayaan's engagement. She shrugged her thoughts and walked towards his wardrobe and started hanging all his shirts one by one and that is when she heard noise of shower running and understood that he was taking bath.

She was about to go out when her eyes darted something on his study table. She moved back and gave a confusing smile when she saw a girl's earring on a book. She picked it up and tried to recognize it and soon was left stunned when she realized it was her own earring which she lost many years back on their nikaah day.

---------------------------------------

Do hit the like button and comment aswell guys ,, it really motivates me !! 😳 I can see confession coming in next update 😆 and next update on coming Saturday hopefully ! Till then will be waiting for ur response
Edited by --Bubble007-- - 10 years ago