AsYa FF Our Lives Entwined - Thread 5 - Chapter 14 to 16

--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hola People πŸ€—

I welcome you all to the Fifth Thread of my FF - Our Lives Entwined only after 13 Chapters πŸ˜ƒ 
Thank You soo mucchh for always appreciating my work ,, giving me wonderful feedback and hitting the like button aswell πŸ˜³ It really means alot to me and motivates me in updating sooon !! πŸ˜†
Okie I have got alot number of people in my Buddy list and its really time consuming to PM everyone and to those too who are not reading even  I would really appreciate if you all can comment and let me know who wants PM so that I can delete extra people from the list !!
I hope you all will enjoy the whole story ,, I am really happy to see so good response on this story of mine πŸ˜³
And lastly ,, Happy Reading πŸ₯³

Love,
Bubble β€οΈ
Edited by --Bubble007-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Bubble007-- thumbnail
                                                            BANNER 

Credit -Maliha- 
                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INDEX : 

--Bubble007-- thumbnail

CHAPTER FOURTEEN :

'No puphi I am done now and I am getting late aswell.' Zoya said while standing up from her chair and took an apple from the basket.

'Zoya how many times I have to remind you to call me ami ?' Dilshad asked her sadly while Zoya mentally killed herself for this mistake yet again.

'Sorry Ami !' Zoya said with a smile adorning her face while Dilshad smiled at her innocent look. 

She came out and saw him standing infront of her SUV while waiting for her. She walked towards him slowly while admiring his personality. He was wearing his favorite Armani black suit with Raybin Aviators covering his eyes. He looked at his watch again as she was quite late. She took a bite from the apple and thought about how to irritate him more.

'Good Morning !' She said with a smile while standing infront of him.

'Good Morning ! Lets go.' He ordered while walking towards the driving seat.

'No wait !' She said while he turned back confusedly. 'This is my car so I will drive. I am fine now.' She said. He removed his glasses and came near her.

'But I thought you don't want my car or money ?' He asked confusedly reminding her about their yesterday's argument while she wasn't sure what should she say at that.

'But you gave it already and abu adviced me that never disappoint your husband.' She said innocently while he looked at her in disbelief.

Didn't her abu tell her to forgive me ? He thought sadly while giving her the car keys which she took happily.

'Wait !' He said to her and she raised her eyebrow. 'You called me your husband right ?' He asked and grinned widely while she realized that she called him 'Husband' so soon.

'It doesn't mean that I forgive you.' She said proudly. 'See I am eating apples too everytime after breakfast to stay away from you.' She said while pointing towards the half eaten apple in her hand while he didn't get the logic.

'What's the connection between me and an apple ?' He asked confusedly while she huffed.

'Allah Miyaan ! What's wrong with you Mr Tubelight Ahmed Khan ?' She exclaimed while taunting him about his brain which never understands her logics at first just like a tubelight which takes time to give light in a room. 'Haven't you heard the saying "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" that's why I love apples and wish to stay 100 feets away from you.' She said annoyingly and walked towards the driving seat while taking a bite from the apple again.

He got the stupid logic about apples and doctors but didn't understand why she called him Tubelight ? I hate apples now. He thought while glaring at the apple in her hand.

'Now go and get your own car. I am getting late.' She said while sitting on the driving seat.

'What ? I am coming with you. You don't know anything about roads and traffic issues here.' He said sternly while looking at her from the window of passenger seat and she gave him her mischievous smile before starting the car.

'This is my car and I don't want you to be in it.' She ordered and took a bite from the apple again while he huffed in annoyance at her stupid games. He walked inside the house to grab the keys of another car before her car is too far from his sight.

He followed the car she was driving fastly but not like the other day when they went to the beach. He knew she was doing this intentionally as she was very well aware of his love for cars he owned. He took his phone and called her which she cancelled intentionally, irritating him more.

'Zoya what kind of stupid game is this ? Just drive towards the hospital I am getting late.' He sent her the message while she huffed and looked at his car again in backview mirror.

'Well I never told you to follow me in that sexy car of yours.' She replied him while he ignored the word 'sexy' in it and gulped as he understood her eyes were on his Mercedes Benz now. He knew now his this car was on risk too to be damaged like the one infront of him.

'I won't give you this one. You already have got one car.' He replied back after typing while concentrating on the roads she was taking him to. His heart was sinking even at the thought of giving her the keys of another car.

'I won't even ask you. I have all my rights on everything you own.' She replied him with an evil smile at the end of message while he wasn't understanding how come she has all the rights and he wasn't having any at all.

'Ok you can take this car aswell but lets go now ?' He replied sadly while she was surprised to see him agreeing so soon. Is he really guilty ? She thought and shook her head to come out of positive thoughts, thinking about any other way to annoy him.

'Catch me if you can !' She texted him after a while and he looked up after reading it and pinched the bridge of his nose when he saw her car almost flying in the air. He increased the speed of his car as he was worried about her getting into an accident while she was surprised to see him driving as fast as her as if he was practiced to do this already.

After 15 minutes of this torture she took the car inside the hospital gate as she was getting bored of this game where he was not letting her go from his sight for a minute even. She came out of her car and saw his car going away from the hospital as if he just came to drop her safely.

Where did he go ? She thought confusedly as he told her that he was getting late half an hour back and now he left without even telling her. She walked inside and thought to ask him later about this.

After half an hour she asked the receptionist again about Asad and was annoyed to know that he was not here yet. She leaned back at her seat worriedly.

Where could he go ? She thought for the umpteenth time while taking her cellphone from the table and dialed his number. She thought she would just talk randomly not showing any concern for him. She cleared her throat when she heard the bell ringing at other side but was shocked when he canceled the call.

He canceled my call ? How can he do this ? She thought angrily while looking at the phone with her mouth open in disbelief. She didn't expect this from him specially when he knew that she was already giving him hard time. Must have gone to meet that Sehrish. She thought angrily while making weird faces of Sehrish and busied herself in reading some files.

After some time, she heard a knock at her cabin door while she was busy diagnosing a patient sitting opposite her.

'Come in !' She ordered while notting down some medicines when a wardboy entered with flowers and a gift in other hand.

'Who sent these ?' She asked him confusedly even though her heart told her already that it was Asad but still she wanted to make sure first before jumping excitedly.

'Dr Khan.' He said excitedly while she glared at him for showing so much excitement. She knew everything regarding them was turning into breaking news in the hospital ever since she fought with Asad infront of a wardboy. She wasn't understanding why the staff was interested in her married life.

He kept the flowers and gift on a corner table and walked out before she kills him with her eyes only. Zoya concentrated on the patient for next few minutes while her eyes were falling again and again on the flowers and the blue paper stuck in between them.

She ran towards the flowers as soon as the patient left and took out the paper from it while taking in the fragrance of all colorful flowers. But why not a single color ? She thought while hugging the bouquet and sat back on her seat while unfolding the paper.

Hi Zoya,

Just thought to give you some flowers as you don't like me giving you car or money. I hope you will accept them as my apology and if not then let me know what you want from me ? It will make things easier for both of us.

Sorry for canceling your call, I was busy with the florist not understanding which flowers you will like but I hope you like all the colors as our life is having all these colors and all the feelings these flowers carry. Sorry again (:

Asad Ahmed Khan

She looked at the note like a lovestruck while biting her lower lip. Allah Miyaan ! Is this really my Asad ? She thought in disbelief not able to believe that this sweet gesture is from him. For a moment, she thought to tell him that she forgave him already but then she thought to wait for some more time and enjoy this attention he was giving her.

She kept the flowers back on the table and took the gift from there and started unwrapping it. She opened the box and was shocked to find a beautiful black flower vase in it. She liked it but was confused at first that why he gave this ?

Ya Allah ! He can never change. She thought annoyingly while looking at the flowers understanding his OCD issues as he wanted the flowers to be kept at their right place which was a vase only.

Even if he tries he can't be romantic. She thought and huffed while taking the flowers and putting them in the vase one by one happily. She read the note again and again and unintentionally she started comparing the email he sent her ten years back with this note.

----------------------------------------

A/N : I know its short but I am quite busy these days and have to go somewhere now 😳 Will try to update sooon ,, maybe on 1st I guess πŸ€” And ya ,, this update is for you Ani (-Anitha-) I hope you liked it πŸ˜‰

Love,

Bubble ❀️

shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
R
AMAZING UPDATE BUBBLE...

HE LOOK SEXIEST EVER IN BLACK..OR I CN SAY..BLACK IS DA SEXIEST COLOUR WEN KSG/ASAD CARRY IT..😳

'But I thought you don't want my car or money ?' He asked confusedly reminding her about their yesterday's argument while she wasn't sure what should she say at that.

SMART PLAY MR KHAN..DNT TRY TO TEST ZOYA...SHE CN PLAY BTR GAME THN U..πŸ˜† 

'But you gave it already and abu adviced me that never disappoint your husband.' She said innocently while he looked at her in disbelief.

Didn't her abu tell her to forgive me ? He thought sadly while giving her the car keys which she took happily.

THALAIVA..πŸ˜†  

SHE CALLED ASAD AS HER HUSBAND..😲 REALLY ...ASAD MUST B HAPPY NW..

SHE IS SO SWEET TO COMPLY EACH N EVERY WRD OF HR F-in-L..BT AB RASHID HAVNT TOLD HR TO FRGV U..SHE CNT NA..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

He got the stupid logic about apples and doctors but didn't understand why she called him Tubelight ? I hate apples now. He thought while glaring at the apple in her hand.

AN APPLE A DAY KEEP THE DOC AWAY..BT WEN DOC IS DOC CUTE..BHAD MAI JAE SARE FRUIT..

APPLE N DOC R LIKE JAANI DUSHMAN NW..

ZOYA IS TOTOALLY BUCKLE UP HERSELF TO IRRIATE ASAD EVN MORE NW...AWW MY POOR BABY ASAD...πŸ˜†

'I won't even ask you. I have all my rights on everything you own.' She replied him with an evil smile at the end of message while he wasn't understanding how come she has all the rights and he wasn't having any at all.

YA ALLAH..ASAD SEND FLOWERS FOR ZOYA..HW ROMANTIC..😳   ZOYA AB TO MAAF KR DO BICHARE KO..

ZOYA EVN CNT BELIEVE THAT HR HUSBAND IS SO SWEET...THAT HE SEND FLOWER FR HR..❀️

N A CUTE NOTE THAT HE CUT THE CALL BCZ HE WAS SELECTING THE COLOR OF FLOWERS..N BY THE END HE SELECT ALL COLOURS..AS IT SYMBOLIZE ALL FLAVOR OF THEIR LIFE..β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

NW HZ MR ROMANTIC AHMAD KHANπŸ˜†

She opened the box and was shocked to find a beautiful black flower vase in it. She liked it but was confused at first that why he gave this ?

Ya Allah ! He can never change. She thought annoyingly while looking at the flowers understanding his OCD issues as he wanted the flowers to be kept at their right place which was a vase only.

NW DIS IS TOO MUCH OF HIS OCD BEHAVIOR..MEAN HU SEND VASE WID FLOWER..YUP ONLY MR ASAD AHMAD KHAN CN DO THIS..🀣

Even if he tries he can't be romantic. She thought and huffed while taking the flowers and putting them in the vase one by one happily. She read the note again and again and unintentionally she started comparing the email he sent her ten years back with this note.

ACHE KHASE MOOD KI MOM SISTA KR DE MR KHAN K VASE NE...

I WONDER IF ZOYA WANT TO BROKE THE VASE ON MR KHAN HEADπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

BT NO SHE KNW HIM VERY WELL..N SHE ACCPET HIM 10YRS BACK AS SAME AS HE IS...

NW ITS ASAD TURN TO FIX AL CRAP THAT HE DN YRS BACK...

" />

Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago
aish-au thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for 5th threadπŸ₯³
lovely update just like flowers asad sent zoya
how come she has all the rights and he wasn't having any at all-asad.🀣
but the update was too short, next update again after 3 days, looks like u have changed from 2 days to 3 days.
Edited by aish-au - 10 years ago
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread babbu!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
LoL πŸ˜†
ur fan following doesn't leave u so easily.
First time I am on ur first page LOL...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 ohh so asusual u rocked it!!⭐️
no words just one thing!!

see i've used this first time!! and last scene was more than just my words!!πŸ‘β­οΈ
love u!!πŸ˜‰  
Edited by akh20 - 10 years ago
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oyee hoyee😳 this part is dedicated to meπŸ₯³
I did my happy dance like manic atient
Thank u bubbly
U r star never failed to amaze us with ur updates

Zoya & dil mom scene was nice😳
Zoya is zoya thought to irritate him.
Aww asad in black suit with sunglass
Asad is really tubelight yaar 🀣🀣
An apple a day keeps the doctor away 🀣🀣
Their 15minutes driving torture & text message😳
Zoya in SUV Asad in mercedes Benz- adorable scene

In hospital - zoya's concern , possesiveness was awesome
Our buddu ahmed khan sended her bouquet( with lots of colourful flower)
But his OCD was
now im excited to know wat he emailed her 10 years before
oh no 3 more days without ur update
Short part but cute part πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by -Anitha- - 10 years ago
tuna_star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yay first page......nice update but shortπŸ˜‰...abhi 1st tak wait karna padega...ok try to update soon.😊😊Edited by tuna_star - 10 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail
M frst agn..dinka chika dinka chika hey hey hey
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Mine

BY THE WAY 

" />

FR NEW THREAD...
Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago