AsYa FF Our Lives Entwined - Thread 9 - Chapter 28 to 30

--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Wonderful Readers 🤗

I welcome you all to the Ninth thread of my FF - Our Lives Entwined with the next chapter ofcourse which is in the third post of this page ,,
Thank You soo mucchh to all those who always give wonderful feedback and hit the like button aswell ,, Your appreciation for my work really means alot to me !
To all the silent readers ,, just in case if you all don't know then I don't bite !! ... soo do comment I will really appreciate your efforts !!
If you want PMs then buddy me for that as its really time consuming to PM one by one !!
As always I force you to imagine KSG as Asad only if you are reading my story ,,
And lastly ,, happy reading !!

Love ,,
Bubble ❤️
Edited by --Bubble007-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Bubble007-- thumbnail
                                                            BANNER 

Credit -Maliha- 
                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INDEX : 

--Bubble007-- thumbnail
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT :

She couldn't believe that Asad was having her earring for last ten years. The same person who was never interested in her according to what she had observed. She remembered how irritated he was that day in the hospital after their Nikaah. 

He was glaring at her all the time taking her as the reason behind all the mess in his life while she was ignoring his gaze all the time busy thinking why she was so unlucky to get a husband whose eyes spoke volumes.

'Puphi I am telling you he is going to kill me soon.' She complained Dilshad like always in the corridor after their nikaah which was just a formality Asad did by signing the papers and saying 'Qubool Hai' as if he was asked whether he would like to have coffee or not.

'No Zoya just ignore him right now. He is in a bad mood today he will be fine afterwards.' Dilshad said with a smile gracing her face and admired her beautiful daughter-in-law who was wearing a light pink simple shalwar kameez while she sobbed again as she was unable to describe how angry Asad was.

'But puphi ---' Zoya whined again while Dilshad walked away as soon as she noticed Rashid Ahmed Khan coming out of Doctor's cabin and that is when Zoya noticed that Asad was standing behind Dilshad all this while and had heard everything she had complained about.

'We were just talking about Humaira ---' She stammered while taking two steps back and gulped when she noticed his eyes which were burning with anger now for complaining Dilshad. He moved forward to stop her as she was about to hit the door of a room taking it as just a wall behind but it was too late of him as she lost her balance as soon as the door opened and clutched his kurta for support due to which he also lost his balance and fell over her inside the room.

She opened her eyes slowly and he got lost in her beautiful big brown eyes, totally mesmerized by her beauty and that is when he realized for the first time that she was looking different than usual while on the other hand Zoya was also lost in his intense eyes which were showing different emotion than usual which she was not able to understand. He tucked a strand of her hair back smoothly and noticed that one of her earring was missing.

'Who are you both ? This is my private room !' Someone said sternly when he was about to ask her about her earring. They both came out of their eyelock and he tried to stand up but was not able to because of the door. He rolled and sat on the floor and looked at an old man who was standing near the bathroom door and that is when they both realized where they were actually. Zoya stood up quickly and turned towards the man to apologize.

He noticed the same earring she was wearing on the floor and picked it up before standing up beside Zoya.

'Ermm --- we are sorry sir it won't happen again.' Asad said sheepishly while narrowing down his gaze. The old man looked at both youngsters and forgave them taking it as their silly mistake. They both came out of the room while he held her wrist and pulled her closer again.

'Don't you dare again complain about me to my ami.' He ordered sternly and she nodded in yes without thinking.

'I won't --- I promise.' She felt her voice coming like a whisper but thanked God when he nodded in ok and let her go. She ran away from him immediately while he smiled and looked at her earring and thought to give her back when she will start looking for it but things got changed after his granny died and she forgot about her lost earring which was her mother's gift to her.

She was lost in remembering how much worried she was next two days and about different places in the house where she looked for this earring when she heard the click sound and turned back. She was left dumbstruck when she saw him in a towel in his wet form, tiny water drops all over his body.

If only looks could kill then I would be dead by now. She thought while drooling over him. Asad glared at her and was about to give her a good lecture when she turned to other side, hiding the earring in her own hand.

'What are you doing here Zoya ?' He asked a bit calmly but still she could feel annoyance in his voice for not knocking the door before entering.

'I am sorry --- I never saw anything.' She started her blabbering while he shook his head in disbelief. 'Neither your six packs nor your biceps and triceps --- nothing at all.' She continued while he smiled at her.

'Zoya I am asking what were you doing here ?' He asked again and she looked at the earring in her hand and closed her hand tightly.

'I just came to give you your shirts. I am going now see you later.' She said in one breath and walked out of her room before he can catch her lie while he was left confused at her weird behavior.

He dressed up in his casual black shirt and trousers and got worried as soon as he looked for her earring which he remembered that he kept it on the study table before going for shower when he was working.

'Where can it go ?' He thought sadly while looking everywhere in the room and soon his room was turned into a mess created by him but the thing he was looking for was in another room in Zoya's hand who was still unable to believe that Asad kept it all those years.

--------------------------------------

He took out the velvet box from the drawer and kept it in inner pocket of his coat. After looking at himself in the mirror for last time, he came out and looked for Zoya in her room but she wasn't there. He sighed and thought that she must be outside in the engagement party held in the garden. He walked out and joined all the guests and his eyes stopped at Zoya who was talking to Humaira and was dressed in a red simple full armed dress and her hair freely open with soft make up on her face. 

She looked gorgeous. He had never seen red look soo beautiful and pure on anyone. She caught his eyes on her and smiled while he tried to smile back but still she caught the sad look on his face.

Ayaan and Humaira exchanged rings after a while and Zoya was not understanding why Asad was not in good mood and then suddenly something clicked her and she walked back inside the house. She came out and looked for him and finally her eyes caught him near the swimming pool. 

--------------------------------------

He was busy admiring the reflection of full moon in the swimming pool when she tiptoed towards him and waved her hand in the water to him. She made weird faces in the water which finally bought a smile on his face and he looked up at her who was looking up at the sky now admiring the dark beauty wearing diamonds all over.

'What are you doing here ?' He asked casually while looking back in the swimming pool.

'Ayaan and Humaira are busy with Ayaan's friends inside and I was getting bored so I thought to join you.' She shrugged while he didn't answer back. 'Why are you upset ?' She asked him finally and he was surprised to know that she noticed his mood.

'I don't know --- I just lost something it wasn't anything special --- but it was like my lucky charm.' He shared with her without letting her know that he is talking about her earring. 'Leave it ! I need to give you something.' He continued annoyingly as he knew he won't be able to make her understand how much attached he was to her simple earring in last ten years.

'Is this what you are looking for ?' She asked mischievously. He looked at her hand and was shocked to find his precious lucky charm in her hand.

'Yes ! where did you ---' He stopped as soon as he realized that she must have took it from his study table in the morning. He slowly took it from her hand as if it was his property, keeping it in his pocket and looked away sheepishly while she shook her head in disbelief.

'Can I know why you stole my earring and never gave back ?' She asked with a pout on her face and was hopeful that he will confess his feelings now atleast.

'You know already.' He said in low voice while she mentally did her happy dance at this improvement. Their was silence for next few minutes. They both could only feel cold wind surrounding them when she asked finally.

'What's wrong in saying it out loud ?' She asked in a weird tone this time. She knew his actions speak volumes but still she was one of those people who believed in confessing the feelings.

'Nothing is wrong ---- actually ---- if you know what I want to say then why ---' He stammered again while turning towards her and she rolled her eyes in disbelief at his broken words.

'Leave it Asad ! I guess you still hate me.' She sighed sadly while he massaged his temples, not able to believe what she was saying.

He turned towards her and saw her walking away from him which arose his anger due to the obvious.

'I don't know how can you even think that ?' He asked angrily and she stopped in her way and turned towards him. He was left stunned when he saw tears in her eyes.

'You make me think that Asad. Bad memories make me think that.' She merely stated. He took a sharp breath while taking two huge steps towards her making her walk backward when she saw anger fuming in his eyes. Her back hit the wall of the house and he trapped her by placing his hand on either side of her head which made obvious that she was not allowed to leave.

'If you can express your anger and all other emotions then why not --- let it be.' She said annoyingly and felt disgusted in confessing first but soon was interrupted by his hand on her arm. He traced down her arm until his hand found her hand and clasped them together.

'I --- Asad Ahmed Khan in my full senses ----' He stopped as soon as she looked up with her eyes wide open while he smiled and wiped off a tear from her face with his other hand. '--- confess that I am truly, madly and deeply in love with my wife Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan.' He completed in his heavy voice and there was silence for next few seconds.

She was unable to decide whether his confession was beautiful or the way he was trying to make her forget the past was more beautiful. She still sometimes used to remember those ugly words he said to her once and today he was using the same words to make her forget all of it.

'Say it again ?' He heard her voice coming after a while and made a weird face as this was not what he was expecting in return but just to make her happy, he gathered his courage and said it again.

'I Asad Ahmed Khan in my full senses confess that I am truly, madly and deeply in love with my wife Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan.' He repeated again and felt it was more easier second time.

If anything like cloud nine existed then Zoya was surely on that after believing on the fact that her husband was finally confessing his feelings to her.

'Cucking frazily ?' She asked with her eyes twinkling while he rolled his eyes in disbelief as for the second time he was more confident in getting same feelings in return.

'Yeah cucking frazily.' He said in weird tone and she giggled at his expressions before hugging him tightly and tears started rolling down her eyes. He smiled understanding her condition and stroked her back while resting his head on her shoulder.

Her heart skipped a beat when she realized he was nuzzling in her hair, taking in fragrance of her strawberry scented shampoo. She bit her lower lip while hiding her face in his torso. He held her gently by her waist while his other hand moved on her back, slowly bringing all her hair to one side. His nose pressed to her neck and he inhaled deeply while his strong cologne was doing no justice to her. His nose was soon replaced by his lips which created a havoc in her body.

She moved back slowly and they both looked into each others eyes, both very well aware of what's coming next. His hand reached forward slightly touching her temple, pushing few stray of her hair back into place. He let his hand linger there, caressing her temple, behind her ear, finally holding her cheek in his hand. His touch left her feeling at ease, trusting , safe and secure.

He tilted his head slightly to the side and leaned toward her imperceptibly. She did the same and closed her eyes as their lips touched for the second time. Her lips felt soft and warm to him. Her lower lip slipped briefly between his before they pulled slowly back from eachother. It was without a doubt, worth the wait.

They looked into eachother's eyes again and smiled before bringing their mouths together again. This time with a bit more urgency and passion. His lips felt warm and moist and the feeling made her heart stir while his hands were working on her waist. 

He groaned and she giggled understanding his frustration as it wasn't a backless blouse tonight and neither was it raining. She moved back and looked away as blush crept on her cheeks while he smiled lamely after he was caught.

'I have to give you something.' He started the conversation and she looked back at him, remembering that he had mentioned about a gift a week back aswell. He took out the black velvet box from his pocket and opened it which showed a simple yet elegant white gold pendant, having two hearts interlocked of diamonds. 

'I got it for you 2 to 3 years back from the pay I got from the first surgery I did. Actually --- ami forced me to buy this for you when we went for shopping but wasn't sure if I should send you or not. Whether you will like it or not.' He explained and she rolled her eyes in disbelief. Even after confession he was taking his ami's support like what was the big deal if he would have hid the fact that he got it only after Dilshad forced him

She huffed as she thought but then she smiled as his honest nature was one of the things she really liked. He never had double standards whatever he liked was told clearly by him and whatever he hated was told more clearer by him.

'Its beautiful Asad. I love it.' She said when he finally leaned down and placed it on her neck and locked it. He looked back at her, still holding her from her waist while she was playing with the hearts interlocked in the chain. It looked beautiful and perfect on her soft white skin.

'Its your turn now.' He reminded her and she looked up at him confusedly. 'I confessed so now its your turn.' He said with a smirk on his face and she understood that she was also supposed to confess now but the little Miss Mischief she was, she thought to take her time and irritate him by playing stupid.

'I know I am lovable Asad.' She said proudly in her cute chirpy voice and he let out a soft chuckle, very well aware of how innocent she was. He was about to answer her when they heard Ayaan calling him. They both moved away from eachother when Ayaan came near them and raised his eyebrow mischievously.

'What are you guys doing here ?' He asked with a smirk on his face and he came to the point as soon as Asad glared him. 'Your phone is ringing from last 15 minutes. Its from the hospital.' He said while giving Asad his phone. He picked it up while Ayaan walked back inside the house. She leaned back on the wall and looked up at the sky and was lost in everything that happened few minutes back. 

Life is always beautiful if all the things are at their right place. She thought and looked at the moon and stars which were shining more than usual tonight. And what if nothing is at the right place ? She thought sadly while admiring the moon which was one of the best creations of Allah but yet not perfect due to black spots on it . Life is also not perfect but sometimes its upto us, we shouldn't take time in taking few steps ahead and placing all the things at their right place. She thought as she knew she was on mistake too somewhere in not understanding him.

'I have to go.' He announced as soon as he was done with the call while she nodded in yes understanding there must be some emergency. He was surprised that she was letting him go without any tantrums.

'That's why I wanted to marry a doctor.' He teased and she looked at him with her mouth in 'O' shape. She was about to snap back when he interrupted.

'Save your words and I will be back in a while. Be ready to say it out loud.' He said imitating her at the end.

'I will say it only if you are on time.' She challenged while scrunching her nose and her tongue popped out.

'I am always on time.' He said proudly and walked back inside the house to grab a file and his car keys. She giggled as she remembered her emotional behavior and walked inside the house after he started his car.

'Bhaijaan took away my file instead of his file.' Ayaan said annoyingly while going through a file and she sighed while taking it from his hand and checked it out.

'I will check if he is still here.' She suggested and walked out as soon as she realized it was an important file while Ayaan was again busy with his friends.

She walked out and saw him taking out his car from the main gate. She ran towards him but it was too late as he never noticed her and drove his car to the main road. She walked out of the gate in hope to stop him while dialing his number from her phone and the guard was again busy in closing the main gate.

Her eyes opened up wide as soon as she felt a hand having handkerchief on her mouth while with the other hand the guy grabbed her. She tried to shout in terror but Asad's car went away from her eyes and soon she was left unconscious. He threw her in the back seat of the car where a boy was already sitting and joined another guy at front seat.

---------------------------------------

A/N: Well here is a super long update ,, I hope you guys enjoyed it ! Sorry for the cliffy but it was getting too long soo had to stop here ! Next update on Wednesday hopefully (:
Do hit the like button and leave your feedback aswell ,, I would really appreciate comments from silent readers aswell as this long update took soo mucch time of mine :(

Love you all ,,
Bubble ❤️
Sansanana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😳
Amazing update Bubble👏
I loved it as always😳
This ones for you

Flashback Scene was amazing and funny😆
Asad in towel...worth drooling
Reminded me of that scene...meine kuch nahi dekhna na apke six packs na biceps na triceps😆😆

Finally confessed😆😆

Love the confession..it was so simple yet beautiful...M in love with Asad😳
Itni araam se boldiya...Zoya's reaction was supErd...Say it again...She was dying to har dose words from him😳
Amazing👏
N what followed was the best part😳

Kiss☺️

Best line in the update..Life is always beautiful if all the things are at their right place.

Its so true...😳

Ok.. i want you to kill sehrish like right now😡

Finish that Bi**h😡

Cant wait for the next update...😳

Love You...Update Soon🤗
Edited by AAKKSG - 10 years ago
sonia555 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the new thread
Loved the update
Awww he had her earring since then
Ha they fell into some random room
Oohhh six packs
Awww and he finally confessed 
What happened at the end?? 😲
Plz update soon
Edited by sonia555 - 10 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

CONGRATULATIONS FR NEW THREAD..🥳

such a sexy update must say bubble👏

thnk u fr dat...bcz i knw u try ur best to fulfill our demands..

n fr dis effort..dis is fr u.. 

I love the whole flashback scene..

'Puphi I am telling you he is going to kill me soon.' She complained Dilshad like always in the corridor after their nikaah which was just a formality Asad did by signing the papers and saying 'Qubool Hai' as if he was asked whether he would like to have coffee or not.

hz gorilla ahmad khan😆 hu was just fulfilling his family wish..to gt marry to zoya..otherwise vo usse kachha chaba jata...😲😆

She was left dumbstruck when she saw him in a towel in his wet form, tiny water drops all over his body.

now dis is my fav portion bubble...asad in towel..hayyeee☺️..

I dnt knw hw much zoya  drooled  over him...bt i alwys love him shirtless..unbuttoned shirt...now in towel...undoubtedly KSG ws looking so sexy in towel.☺️

'I am sorry --- I never saw anything.' She started her blabbering while he shook his head in disbelief. 'Neither your six packs nor your biceps and triceps --- nothing at all.' She continued while he smiled at her.

she wanted to droll over him six packs..biceps..triceps...bt if she wud so do..dfntly mr Tameez Tehzeeb ahmed khan wake up..n gv hr lengthy lecture..

bt on second thoughts...nah he wanted hr to droll over him..as he smiled over her blabbering ..arre biwi hai uski..dko dko..dil bhar ker dko..he alwys ready to tk his clothes off..😲🤣

haaww she tk her earring back..without asking...  chor ke ghar chori...🤣

poor asad..😕

yeey m so happy fr humzi n ayaan..  

awww dat earring was hr lucky charm..sooo sweet...😳  she must b proud of it..😳

'Is this what you are looking for ?' She asked mischievously. He looked at her hand and was shocked to find his precious lucky charm in her hand.

zoya is so devil.😈...she teased asad ..she had dat earring wid her n she knw asad was so sad that he lost it...

He slowly took it from her hand as if it was his property, keeping it in his pocket and looked away sheepishly while she shook her head in disbelief.

oho..his property...😆 yup..that earring was his property..bcz it belong to his wife..n his wife belong to him...to hui na earring uski personal property ❤️

she wanted him to confess his feelings..bt asad is the name of silence...he cudnt express his feelings bt he wanted zoya to understand his unsaid feelings..(the same way u want me to do alwys...huh...  ammi )

'Leave it Asad ! I guess you still hate me.' 

ouch..sumtyms bad memories create insecurities if feelings cnt b express at the rite tym n at rite place..  yup its high tym fr asad to tell his feeling to his wife..

'I --- Asad Ahmed Khan in my full senses ----' He stopped as soon as she looked up with her eyes wide open while he smiled and wiped off a tear from her face with his other hand. '--- confess that I am truly, madly and deeply in love with my wife Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan.' He completed in his heavy voice and there was silence for next few seconds.

now dis is my fav portion bcz of obvio reasons..atlst ASAD CONFESS HIS LOVE..TO HIS ZOYA ..TO HIS WIFE...☺️

'Say it again ?

bt yup zoya cnt b out of hr character..she knw that it ws so difficult fr asad to say the 3 magical words..evn thn she want him to say it agn...she wanted to cherish thz moments..as she was waiting fr this moment since last 10yrs..

thy kissed ...wao..beautiful sequence...beautiful reactions...mashallah...

yeah..asad is the other name of silence..bt his actions are louder than his words..he kissed her..to show how much he love her..wich he cudnt convey thru his words..😳

nw bubble ..u really deserve a big round of applause

Life is always beautiful if all the things are at their right place

beautiful line..wid genuine meaning...

aww.he bought a gift fr hr frm his frst salary...😳 bcz his ammi told him to do so..(kuch nh ho sakta mr khan ka..😆)

strted wid  cuteness...thn sexy n hot kiss...ab ye kya kar dia ammi...

zoya is kidnapped...😡

maar dalo is kamini sehrish ko...nw i really  want asad to slap f**king kamini..😡

but thnku so fr  update..dat I love to read agn n agn...👏

" />

Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res fr

Anki😳

Ashu😳

Mahu😳

Ani😳

Aks😳
Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago
rockstar_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome awesome awesome
it was a bomb foddu update
i loved each and every line...and specially asad's confession part😉
cliffy😭
please do continue soon
waiting for Wednesday now😉
Edited by rockstar_16 - 10 years ago
sweety003 thumbnail

🤗🥳CONGRATULATIONS FOR NEW THREAD🥳

Wow awesome update bubble👏👏👏

Omg asad having her earring from ten long years 😳...ohhh you are so reminding me golden days of qh😭

'I am sorry --- I never saw anything.' She started her blabbering while he shook his head in disbelief. 'Neither your six packs nor your biceps and triceps --- nothing at all.'

ZOYA ZOYA so cute...whenever you mention asad without shirt ...I stop reading and starts drooling over him😎

Confession OMG it was fabulous and soo romantic☺️

Life is always beautiful if all the things are at their right place...100% true best lines👍🏼

And ofcourse thank you for long update...beautifully penned🤗

Sehrisshhh😡😆

Thnk you for pm bubble😊 ...I love you😳❤️

p.s-thaks for fulfilling my wish bubble i always wanted to see how asad returns her earring but it never came 😭am so happy you done it😃

Edited by sweety003 - 10 years ago
HoityToity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congo on new thread
loved the update conti soon
coz it was again CLIFF HANGER
ppor zoya everyone wants to kidnap her 😆
Edited by hottytotty - 10 years ago