Users

Frequent Posters

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

javeria congratulations...

imagine five thousand... now five thousand what would really thrill you i am thinking.

imagine you got five thousand roses? yeah, that's nice.

imagine you received five thousand out of five thousand in your exams... not bad. 

Not bad!!?! That would be awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ

or maybe five thousand diamonds sparkled on a lovely long chain... hmmm. πŸ˜³
Or five thousand pearls in a chain just like the one Arnav returned to khushi as a silent apology 

chain reminds me, do you know this man who owns a chain of industries? 🀣 you know that harvard educated guy, who wears waistcoats and drives an suv... πŸ˜Ž Dhak Dhak Dhak Dhak!!! β€οΈ

now what if, javeria... when i told him this news, he blew you five thousand kisses. OMG!!!! β˜ΊοΈ 

javeria, tum sun rahi ho na?

delighted to hear the news, rocker javeria... you just got 5,000 xxx

Indi di... 
A big wala Thank you for writing this awesome post for me. I love it β­οΈ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
Virtually sending you five thousand hugs 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
harvard boy: what the... where's everyone?

jhalli girl: who everyone? i am here, arnav ji. you me, just the two of us, and this empty beautiful thread... koi nahin hai... aaj mausam hai suhana, thread pe dancing karne ka hai bahana...

harvard boy: shaat aap, khushi. if we are alone you think we should dance!... bakwas.

jhalli girl: phir, arnav ji, haww, what do you want us to do then?

harvard boy: khushi, enough! have you ever heard of a three letter word that men and women love indulging in especially if they are desperately in love and happen to be alone together in a lonely lovely place, like we are right now?

jhalli girl: three letter word... oh i love chutkule, i will crack it... men and women love indulging in? love... hayeee. i know what you mean, arnav ji... i want it too, i want it...

harvard boy: aah, at last, right now khushi? yes? tum theek ho?

jhalli girl: yes yes right now, arnav ji... i also want to the three letter word... eat.

harvard boy: eat?? whaaat!

jhalli girl: eat... haan... e...a.. t. three letter word. indulging. you me here all by ourselves.

Harvard boy: khushi!!!!

jhalli girl: arnav ji??

harvard boy: issey toh chasing shyam with stupid plans was better. khushi, promise me, you'll never be a writer.

one dark and stormy night on a lonely thread. Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Indi di - I am right here 😊 . Hello hi.. Now going to read what you actually wrote after those first two lines πŸ˜›.. bye bye.. 
Javeria - Congratulations Javeria!! My first buddy in IF, one who taught me how to post pics and the most reliable story recommender/finder ever.. Hey devi maiyya Javeria ka ye posts ka silsila yuhi chalta rahe .. πŸ₯³
aarwen thumbnail
Ok read the whole thing..

Hahaha brilliant Indi di 🀣! We need to keep pin drop silence if that inspires you to come up with such ahemm 😳.. chutkule..

credit to tumblr
Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
rhea... hai re nand kiss... yeah let's stop at that... a kiss...

this sunsan nagari is unnerving.

needs... chutkule.

maybe you know some?
aarwen thumbnail

Jhalli - Haw.. is thread ko ho kya gaya?
Harvard boy - Khushiii.. tum thik ho? Kya hua tumhe?

Jhalli - Hum thik hai Arnav ji .. Par ye thread aapki tarah kam bolne wala kyu hogaya? 

Harvard boy - Shut up Khushi.. Ye drama band karo..

Jhalli - Hum kyu shut up? Agar hum bhi chup ho gaye toh yaha baat kaun karega.. Kuch nai smajhate ye laad governer kahin ke..

Harvard boy (Smirking)  - Paagal.. Achcha Khushi main wada karta hun abse tumse dher sari baatein karunga..Aur ye Nirupa Roy jaise thread ko Salman Khan jaisa action packed bana dungi..

Jhalli (Jumping up and down) -  Arnavji aap duniye ke sabse achche pati hai

all gifs credit to tumblr

Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣

my poor arnav ji, rhea, oh the travails of being jhalli ji's sabse achhe pati. brilliant, me rofling and clapping.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Ok read the whole thing..

Hahaha brilliant Indi di 🀣! We need to keep pin drop silence if that inspires you to come up with such ahemm 😳.. chutkule..

awww, and how cute is me harvard yaane haridwar boy.

duniya ke sabse achhe magarmachh.

indi52 thumbnail
looks like it's only you and me playing blind man's buff... op hasn't come yet.

gif credit tumblr
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
That was one amazing sequence.. Om Prakash ji Om prakash ji idhar aayi .. like her very life is at stake.. And OP came all smug and smiling.. And it was the shatir tycoon giving his bewildered look and still managing to look tycoonish..
You won't believe but as soon as you mentioned chutkule my mind went to this same sequence and now you brought it up too.. 

My gifs from tumblr aren't posting πŸ˜” . They come up as static images.. Any trick to saving and posting those?