Blast from the Past Thread #24 ** Golgappa Times ** p 113, ep 246 - Page 95

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

harvard boy: what the... where's everyone?

jhalli girl: who everyone? i am here, arnav ji. you me, just the two of us, and this empty beautiful thread... koi nahin hai... aaj mausam hai suhana, thread pe dancing karne ka hai bahana...

harvard boy: shaat aap,😳

khushi. if we are alone you think we should dance!... bakwas.

jhalli girl: phir, arnav ji, haww, what do you want us to do then?

harvard boy: khushi, enough! have you ever heard of a three letter word that men and women love indulging in especially if they are desperately in love and happen to be alone together in a lonely lovely place, like we are right now?

jhalli girl: three letter word... oh i love chutkule, i will crack it... men and women love indulging in? love... hayeee. i know what you mean, arnav ji... i want it too, i want it...

harvard boy: aah, at last, right now khushi? yes? tum theek ho?

jhalli girl: yes yes right now, arnav ji... i also want to the three letter word... eat.

harvard boy: eat?? whaaat!

jhalli girl: eat... haan... e...a.. t. three letter word. indulging. you me here all by ourselves.

Harvard boy: khushi!!!!

jhalli girl: arnav ji??

harvard boy: issey toh chasing shyam with stupid plans was better. khushi, promise me, you'll never be a writer.

one dark and stormy night on a lonely thread.

🤣OK.. I have to admit.. when I hit the like button in the afternoon virus in full control of my systems .. didn't get the intended...

btw, didn't our man tell his jhalli that she should write a book on "romantic moments begaandneke sau  tareeke"..😊

I am sure after that eating business our jhalli wont disappoint our man..
and, since our thread is so soona, soona.. and we stopped hovering around them as much Harvard boy is coming up with brilliant ideas?? 😊

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey JAV⭐️ you rocked the world! Congrats. 👏Keep rocking hamesha!
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sohara

So thoughtful Durga. Your deep insight amazed me again.

I loved this para so much.
Apne bereham pati ko diya ooncha darja
Apni maa se bhi badhkar kisi aur ko maa samjha
Par kisi aur ke pati par buri nazar thi daali
Kaun hai wo, charitraheen ya ek nirdosh, bholi bhali

this is real Khushi what Arnav still couldn't discover.

Thanks Sohara. Yes, he is yet to discover. He knows the way he behaved with her was wrong, but again he believes she deserved it. Now, he is in a quandry, did she really deserve it? Maybe, just perhaps maybe she's innocent, inspite of all that he saw and heard. His heart is shouting to look for that explanation that perhaps there is more to it, and that is what he waits for when he reveals to her finally on the terrace. But, Khushi was too shocked to even utter a word, leaving Arnav in a quandry yet again.

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Durga, superb conglomeration of all the moments transpired in a week's time.. loved how your poetic lines highlighted all the times these two wished would last for ever...
great  gist all the times...

Thanks Indu. Ya, so many moments, some big some small. There was more, when Arnav saw Khushi also brought his plants, when Khushi is touched that Arnav paid for the provisions as a son-in-law, the water splash after the cow dung fall and many other little moments. I liked this track for these moments, seeing each other in a different light, which otherwise wouldn't have been possible if they were at RM.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

<font color="#009900">Yeaaa right on target.. It worked this time..</font>

<font color="#009900"></font>

<font color="#009900">credit to tumblr</font>

<font color="#009900">PS - Indi di check out the gif in previous page.. hayeee..</font>

Aww rhea, you transported me to another plane.. Intimacy doesn't always need to be physical..isn't it?
DurgaS thumbnail

A moment caught in time, a moment wanting to stay
How he wished, this moment would never go away

the lines remind me of us d moments we wish had never flown...

love the poem, it's lightness, it's story telling, the pictures it preserve. the understanding of love.

favourite is the street treat red stanza... lovely rhymes there.

all of it is bahut hi shandar, wonderfullus. muaah muaah, durga.

Thanks Indi. Ikr, so many moments we wish they just stayed there. But moment is a part of time, which hardly stops. It just goes on, with a uniform speed. It is up to us to not waste these moments and make the most of it. Thanks for the muaahs. 😳 

DurgaS thumbnail

3.30 am, i should be sleeping or doing something that might save the world or whatever... of course, i am sitting and trying to edit my favourite shot of the ones released recently.

You did this at 3.30 am Indi? Good job, I must say. 👏 You want to save the world? Switch off everything and go to sleep early, you will save electricity. 😃 

DurgaS thumbnail

samin
😃 🤗

long time, great to see you.

Samin? Where, kahaan? Oh, the likes ...  Samin, how are you? Hope all good. Take care. 😊 
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Those lines in black are really making me nostalgic about the whole show.. wish it never ended.. I have picked my favourite lines from your poem Durga.. How concisely you take us through each happening in Gupta house. Simple sweet poetry just like this phase of their life..wonderful! 👏

Thanks Rhea. What a time it was when the show was on, totally a different level of excitement. Thanks for liking those lines above. 😳 

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Horizon @wiwy Thank you <*hugs*>