Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
^^^

rhea, there's plenty telepathy and its clear evidence on this thread πŸ˜†

i have a tumblr account, i usually reblog the gif to that then just copy and paste. but i know too little about tumblr and gifs to be of any real help. sorry.

i need an op right now... hari prakash ji hari prakash ji...

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yeaaa right on target.. It worked this time..

credit to tumblr

PS - Indi di check out the gif in previous page.. hayeee.. 
Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Javeria

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s

on turning red

Keep rocking young lady

😳 

boogie.gif boogie.gif boogie.gif

DurgaS thumbnail

Looks like a Saturday night party just took place. Kudos on those chutkulas Indi and Rhea. πŸ‘ Poor Harvard brain, the jhalli girl and their favourite 3 letter words. πŸ˜† 

So, sunsaan is it? Let me see...

An instant parody

Sunsaan hai yehi
Bechain hai koyi
Chutkule sunaane padey
Aisi naubat aagayi
Sunsaan ...

I know, I know, some of us, including me, have been missing from here more than the usual time. But somehow I feel, this drought feel will soon be over. The coming phase of the story will bring back the khusar-phusar, the chitar-patar, the noise, the edits, the gifs, the writings, etc. So, let's all jointly have this hope and wish that it indeed happens. 😊 

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@DurgaS Thank you πŸ€—
@Aarwen Thank you πŸ€—
@indi Di @Aarwen 
Your chutkulas are hilarious. ROFL ROFL πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
They brought this sunsaan and andheri thread back to life and colorful. 
Rhea Di i love the gifs you share, they are perfect for your lovely drabbles.
Love the right on target one πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ 

Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Javeria πŸ˜Š 

Congo for being Rockerz.Trust me these things don't get into my head , may be you will understand and when you get it then plz make me understand.πŸ˜† Everyone did try especially Katelyn but I am still standing at the same spot.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Who is OP here on this thread????????

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Episode 244

The true hero today were the chuhe.. Rats..

Our hero exclaimed.. "How many are there?" Aunty replied..  "Umm a few".. Sacred bitwa exclaimed.. "Whatt! Khushi told me but I thought she was kidding.."

I present my case.. multiple points to be noted here your honour -

Pehla - While we have been hitting our head against the wall wailing the loss of the tycoon's shatir dimaag as he gets pushed around in Lakshmi Nagar, he has been safely doing only the things he wished to. He thought Khushi wasn't serious about the rats, still slept on the same bed. Enjoyed the closeness of his taekwondo queen.. Could easily have insisted on sleeping on the floor or pushing her down but didn't. Not because he was scared but because he just didn't want to sleep away from her. Likes to have her close all night. Savouring her touch.. Prolonging the night..  Shatir ASR hai na?

Dusra - Khushi is terrified of caackroaches and apparently Arnav is pretty nervous around a few mice so it almost sounds like a marriage made in heaven right?

Teesra - Had the mice not cropped up into the story again we wouldn't get the rat poison , Khushi wouldn't decide to end her life and we would not get to hear Arnav's confession.

And who was instrumental in all this? Chuhe aur kaun? So After mulling over all this I declare the mice are the true deserving heroes of this episode.

Having covered the main topic of the episode here are some random thoughts to go along with it -

The man who is so particular about his stuff willingly hands over his damaged laptop case to amma to have it fixed. This ease around her is extremely heart warming to watch. I see a special bond between the two. A demure lady yet she almost tenderly manages to exercise right over the assertive man. And he lets her. Goes right along with her idea and submits himself to her. So many glimpses of mother son relation in their interactions.

I am having a tough time believing ASR doesn't know the basic characteristics of a rat killing poison. But Khushi's question about the bitterness of it seems quite Khushi like. She could have this conversation with buaji.  Perfectly possible.

Her dream has him smiling, showering her with flowers. The die hard filmy romantic in her craves such a Arnavji openly displaying affection. "Ab kaato ki baari hai.." A little like the rajkumar shaitaan metaphor. You get both the good and bad and have to love and endure each facet of this man and this relationship. Those menacing shears in his hands and an extreme close up.. He still gets his face to look this devilishly good with that accent even when playing the pretend villain. How perfect can someone get?

"Tum ye kamre mein daal skati ho kya mujhe nai aata"... With who else can he have this child like trust? Bare himself  defenseless. Admit he doesn't know this thing and needs help with it. Only one. Only her.

"Wo chai tumhari nai hai ye hai".. Caring, finicky all at the same time as only he can be. Add to that mix in the matter of factness.. This has sugar so it is yours. And this doesn't so obviously its mine.  How perfectly perfect is this precise man?

He catches her eye each time and she gives him a look of a scared mouse and runs away. The lonely boy misses having his jhalli around. Again in the kitchen trying to get her attention. Why did he himself have to go get the knife to cut an apple? An excuse am ready to bet on it. Wants to be around her. A chance to have her in front of him. get a reason to talk to her. Misses her lots.. most definitely. Loves her company equally definitely..

In just a few weeks he has transformed from revered damaadji to lovable bitwa for the elder Gupta ladies. Talks to them without inhibition. Completely normal and free. Asks them questions about this girl who continues to excite him, puzzle him, attract him, entice him. Even her smallest action has so much significance in his life that he wants to puzzle over it. Uncover the secret behind her behaviour. A part of him very hurt at how she is shunning him. A part of him longing to be in her company. A part of him desperate to understand his pagal but cute wife. Did I mention how perfect he is?

Before bye bye wanted to direct your attention to every single visitor of Shantivan. Why is every person (or atleast that is what it feels like) who enters the rich household rude to the hosts? The two bank officers were sniggering seeing Anjali pay Shyam's bill. Couldn't even wait to step outside.

Another thing about the big mansion is its inability to provide privacy to loving couples. Payal wants to do something sweet for Aakash and Babliya interrupts. Arnavs tries to woo his wife back and it felt like the entire cast at Shantivan kept interrupting them.

Finally coming to Shyam. Truly is a despicable person. The character we met in the beginning was cheating on his wife but he was shown to have quite a few different sides to him. Religious on the face of it, good at cooking, considerate when he wished it and perceptive too. And ever once in a while he would mouth sound advice. The motive behind those words were always unclear but he had successfully managed to calm down that hot headed Arnav from leaving home and moving in with Lavanya. Aah those days seem like a lifetime ago.. I was never sure what was the plan behind these acts of Shyam in the early days. The Shyam in front of us today has lost all his humanity. Using his unborn baby girl to get his wife to pay his credit card bill. Then risking the lives of both mother and the innocent child in her womb to get a way to stay on at Shantivan. Underhand and evil to an extreme. I shudder to think how he hood winked us the first time he saved our heroine from the goons that morning in a busy street in Lucknow. I never liked him from the start but never thought he would turn out to be this vicious. Surely deserves no redemption ever.

Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

javeria congratulations...

imagine five thousand... now five thousand what would really thrill you i am thinking.

imagine you got five thousand roses? yeah, that's nice.

imagine you received five thousand out of five thousand in your exams... not bad.

or maybe five thousand diamonds sparkled on a lovely long chain... hmmm.

chain reminds me, do you know this man who owns a chain of industries? you know that harvard educated guy, who wears waistcoats and drives an suv...

now what if, javeria... when i told him this news, he blew you five thousand kisses.

javeria, tum sun rahi ho na?

delighted to hear the news, rocker javeria... you just got 5,000 xxx

Hi Javeria, congratulations.. it was delight having you here...
aq
Indi, fab 5000 lists... but a caveat.. Javs will be happier if that owner of those "chains"  blows  5000 kisses to his jhalli instead..😊
sorry Javeria to highjack ur response..😊
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: divsarunfan

beautifully written d feelings of arnav &khushi  akkaπŸ‘ClapClap
keep rockingπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Div. Happy you liked it. 😊