Abhiya FF-The First Rain-Book 2 updtd-PG-31-Important NOTE-34 page-

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi friends 😊..i can't believe we are finally here with book 2!! πŸ˜ƒIt's a huge thing for us as facing so many obstacles in the way.. we were never sure whether we would make it to book 2!..but we did!πŸ˜† And for that first n foremost  we are thankful to our readers,😳 because it was your faith and love that gave us the courage to continue.😳 We are truly overwhelmed by the response this story has garnered. Thank you soo soo much..πŸ€— πŸ€—
I hope you will be there in this journey as well...πŸ˜›

and secondly I want to thank Tora, because she was the one who encouraged me when I got this idea. 😳This was my first work here and I was not sure whether I should even bother the readers with my novice writing πŸ˜• when there are such great awesome writers! I was not sure whether anybody would ever read it! But she believed on me, in spite of knowing that I have never written anything here before.

She agreed to write with me and for that I shall be forever grateful to her...πŸ€—tora dear I want to thank you with all my heart..without you I would have never ever thought to write. Thanks for being there...πŸ€—

Link to BOOK 1- 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2932061

Okay enough of my speech..πŸ˜† Guys, here goes the summary, written by Tora!😳

Banner made by Tora-thanks dear..πŸ€—

Story so far...

Abhay and Pia have been friends since they were children. They are very close to each other, best of buddies, sharing everything between them. However now they are grown up, both emerging stars in the acting industry and things are not exactly the same any more. There is a rift growing between them due to a misunderstanding which is not true. Pia has a boyfriend whose name is Anik. Anik is a very good friend of Pia's which is not a very good news for Abhay as he does not like him at all.  However that is just one of the many problems they are dealing.  Kate, who wants Abhay madly, is a vile woman who will do anything to get Abhay to herself. She is furious at Pia when her plans fall through and she is determined to ruin Pia to get her out of her way once and for all. Because Abhay's feelings for Pia exceed more than just friendship; he is slowly but surely falling in love with his best friend whom he has known since childhood. She is beginning to reciprocate his feelings as well. But their feelings are tangled and messy. However, while their longing and attraction for each other is so obvious to their friends and enemies alike, both of them remain stubbornly in denial, convincing oneself that they are still happy to be only best friends, a fact which makes situations worse. The misunderstanding remains in between them, not confronted by either. The fact that both Abhay and Pia are doing a movie together force them to see each other even more often. Their relationship swings between rare happy days and days where they end up hurting each other, while the unspoken need to be together lingers in the background, ever present.  Will they ever be able to overcome all the obstacles in their path and come to realize how much they really mean to each other?

P.S. For Chapter Index please look below. πŸ˜Š

Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congo shongo on book 2 guys πŸ₯³ Well I donno if Risa thinks its party time for her or not but its defo for us, readers This FF is one among my fav here πŸ˜ƒ and I am so sorry for not commenting earlier on. Had been busy  and I finally caught up and pukka promise I will be regular from now on U guys are the best jodi when it comes to joint FFs πŸ‘πŸΌ And I am really happy this FF made it to book 2 and I hope there's a book 3 in future waiting for us too 😳

I read last 2 updates in book 1 and now this one and whoa! I am loving the turn of events and though I am not much of a romantic myself I love this story for the underlying deep feelings Abhiya have for each other 😳 Its way too obvious for us readers to see how these two long to belong to each other but Abhiya being Abhiya are thick headed as usual 😡 But Anik is right about the part where he said Abhay has taken Pia for granted for a long time and bcoz of that maybe he lost too much - in terms of quality time and esp on Kate who wasn't worth a dime 🀒 When u know a person will always stand by u, u think y bother about what they feel? Even if u do something they won't approve of, they will understand y u did it but for how long?  

I wish Abhay could ask Pia directly if she is dating Anik but I know its easier said than done. But that reminds me, what exactly is the status quo on Pia Anik? πŸ˜• At first I think they are friends and then on the other hand Pia thinks she hasn't taken the relation forward πŸ˜• I am certain Anik likes Pia but if Pia is thinking about taking it forward are they already seeing each other? and Pia is yet to give a serious shot to it? But she clearly wishes to be with Abhay too πŸ˜• I can perfectly relate to it if she being with Anik but she feels for Abhay but it is not clear as to what exactly they are and where they stand now. Maybe I will have to wait a bit more to get answers 😳  

I loved the part where Abhay declares they are a couple and the excitement in IF 🀣 I could imagine it literally πŸ˜† And then the dance Loved it πŸ‘

I am glad Abhay apologised to Pia and the whole scene was written perfectly πŸ‘ and then his surprise πŸ˜ƒ Loved it. And they are shooting in Kashmir? πŸ˜ƒ I hope these two realise their feelings and confess it in the Valley of Love 😳 And I liked the bonding between Abhay Risa too 😊 And like Risa I want Abhay to lay off Kate 🀒 And what the heck will Kate do now? πŸ€” Atleast keep her away from Kashmir please

Awesome update girls πŸ‘ Loved it ⭐️ Do continue soon πŸ€—
Edited by FieryHeart - 10 years ago
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on book2...amazing update...liked it n thanks for the PM...!
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that was amazing indu!!
nice to see frnds getting back together again...
seriously what must be kate upto!!
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful part
loved it
rkmad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update but so lateπŸ‘
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulation dear for Book 2...
It's my first comment on ur dis ff dear...so i didn't read ur Book 1 for dat sooo sorry dear but i try to read 1st one soon...but i got little hint from ur summery on book 1 nd about Book 2 ...it's 1st update is SUPERB ...loved it...
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congo on book 2 Indu and Tora πŸ₯³Its been always a pleasure of reading something from such talented writers like you two. lovely update and this ff i have always adored. glad you updated it. Abhay and Pia cant even stay angry at each other and how long this will go and they will play around with their feelings in name of friendship. update soon...  πŸ€—