An Abhiya OS: I am with you forever..edited--

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
...um...u have to wait fairy...tilll i can comment...coz u've left me speechless...

this was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘absolutely stunning, fabulous, dreamy, beautiful...the concept was so unique and the setting was sooo different...and the way u described the whole os...u've got me totally floored!! ❀️ the meadows, apple trees, and the forbidden love of abhiya blooming in their midst was really really heart-warming... i loved this abhay, naughty, cute sensible, humorous, full of life, living out each moment that this life has to offer, how could piya help falling in love with him???it was inevitable...😳

that part about abhay not being there when the leaf of the tree fell reminded me of the story "The last Leaf" u know...and that letter...oh..it was so heart-wrenching yet so lovely at the same time.😊.
So you better be careful not to shed tears as I will be there as well.

the above line was really really touching...i loved this line so so much!!

i know it has a sad ending😭, but yes, abhay and piya are indeed together...as abhay will be alive in piya, in her love, as long as she lives and after she dies, they will be united in heaven, where abhay waits for his "sweetheart"...😊.
i feel its abhay's character u painted best here...i could literally feel him jumping from the page...er i mean, my laptop screen u know!!!⭐️
fabulous fabulous job done fairy!!!πŸ‘can i hit u??πŸ˜† becoz u doubted that no one would like it?? just kidding...here's a biggg hug for u..πŸ€—.
write more and more!!⭐️
Edited by ..tora.tangled. - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry for unreserving this late  but well ur responsible too in a way u know πŸ˜› After reading the ending trust me I literally cried 😭 It was so so beautiful! Ur best by far πŸ‘ Hats off to u for tat πŸ‘

Well wat shd I call u now? Idiot, moron, duffer, stupid, crazy etc etc etc 😑 n u know perfectly know y I am hurling all the profanities at u now πŸ˜› U say u write badly or not upto the mark or watever crap it is u think abt ur own writing abilities  Then wat do u have to say abt this, huh? 😑 One more time u dish out tat crap to me, I swear I'll come over to chase u with a broom πŸ˜› Now I wonder how I shall go abt our joint FF πŸ˜• I can never ever write something so subtle n beautiful 😳 

I just loved the way u started this OS πŸ‘ Pia admiring nature n making her friend who doesn seem to care much to stay back n appreciate it 😊 Looks like ur a big nature lover urself else there's no way u could have written this out so well 😊 Loved Abhiya's first encounter n our Abhay was charming as usual n this is the best characterisation of Abhay I have ever come across 😳 Infact reminded me of Eric Segal n Sparks πŸ˜‰ Pia seemed to love her mom who was way too ambitions to spare a moment to understand her own child  The way u portrayed their relationship was fantastic. U literally bring ur characters alive with ur words 😳 Also loved Abhiya bonding πŸ‘ It was so pure, so chaste n u depict it so wonderfully n I am really in awe of ur writing skills πŸ˜ƒ Also loved their moment when they discuss abt seasons. It was very significant to this story n the moment Abhay told her not to fall in love I picked up on the clue that something was wrong n also when he seemed to hesitate to take Gomz to hospital I realised its not bcoz he doesn want to but he isn in a condition to do it all by himself  BTW wat was he suffering from? Then the moment when Alisia comes to tell Pia abt Abhay breathing his last 😭 Pia who had already began to feel something for Abhay felt shattered n couldn pull herself together. She couldn even bring herself to read the last note Abhay had left for her 😭 Only one person could pull her out of her trance n tat had to be the one who had been absent for most part of her life 😭 - Her mom! It was heartbreaking to read that letter part. I wish I could quote a particular line that touched my heart the most but I am unable to as the whole thing is beautiful in itself. Trust me thats the best piece of writing u have ever written πŸ‘

All in all a heartbreaking πŸ₯Ί but brilliant OS πŸ‘ I would have commented yesterday itself but I was too emotional 😭 Couldn bring myself to do it
Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this os was just superb but emotional at the end loved it, it was just awsome😳
Edited by shria - 11 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a beauifull, beautifull, beautifull and most beautifull story u knw i am short of adjectives to describe this even my word beautifull is less 4 this heart touching story thanx 4 sharing this... u knw the way u describe the surrounding, scenary, and relations its great work... u knw at climax i start crying...thanx once againEdited by trishnawaliya - 11 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Res. :D
i knw i m late as usual...srry 4 dat πŸ˜³
lets cm 2 d updt 
shocking ...ys it ws shockin 4 me...1st of all i felt its a romantic updt... abhay ws full of lyf ...  d way he teased  piya, luked at lyf ws different..comparison between winter & lyf ws d bst prt of d updt i nvr thought abt it... 
letter..ahhh .. u md me cry 😭😑 u r 1 of d bst IF writers seriously ...i m ur fan nw
ending ws sad bt powerful β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ
Edited by luckdiya - 11 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL whn Abhay said its better 2 have an apple thn medicines I knew Abhay will dieπŸ˜†
I always say love never means live wid each other but live 4 each other so this was  brilliant😳
Edited by SheDevil - 11 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful and m speechless to write anything...u have made me cry... i have tears after reading abhay's letter.I remembered a story i read when i was in school regarding that last leaf...the way u wrote everything was outstanding.
the bonding b/w pia and her mom in the last part really was touching and her mom was indeed surprised that even after neglecting her she still cared for her.
even though the os has sad ending but i really wanted pia and abhay to meet and talk once before he died...and yeah even they aren't together they would always remain with one another...
it was  splendid .
thanks for pm
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ooo Its so touchy:'( I have tears in my eyes after reading it:'( What a BEAUTIFUL os dear... I have no words, ITS JUS AWESOME:-):-):-)
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great os story
thanks for the pm