Abhiya- -Saason main tumhari hume samane do-edited on page-9! JAN-14th

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The sneak peak we had of abhay's mind and thoughts had been incredible to read , though i supposed it to be slight more longer 😒  till where abhay decides to tell the warden about Pia's unacceptable state ... but anyways it is indeed a highly memorable OS 😳 👏Edited by withered - 10 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Res. :D
1st of all srry 4 being late.. Cmp isnt wrkin :'(
it ws 1st proper abhiya scene in d shw rgt *lol* i jst luved it. It ws diff. 2 understand wht ws he thnkin at dat tym :P
each & every wrd hs b'fully written
keep writing :*Edited by Fearless_Lover - 10 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Indu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡 Ye le

U need this more than I do 😆

How on earth can u find this mediocre? 🥱 Go change the meaning of the word woman! 😵

It was so beautifully written Now please dont give me those disbelieving looks 😵 Just abt had enough of ur rants 😛

I have no words to describe it - All I can say is that u r the MISTRESS of WORDS!  The blending of emotions with words is sheer perfection ⭐️ I don't care a darn if u choose to contradict me 😵 U do it all the time 🥱 

U portrayed Abhay's emotions to perfection n I repeat - nobody can ever depict his feelings the way do 👏

I'll admit - I am so jealous of u right now 😆 How on earth do u weave this magic? 😲

Ye le, nazar utar le ab 😆

Edited by ..mandy.. - 10 years ago
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome 👏 👏
love the every scenes , its really well written about abhay emotion , how he fight with his inner feeling
but all his stay away mission goes in water
u really describe his true feeling but thank god he got his true love in pia form
thanks for pm Edited by singhshailesh86 - 10 years ago
Fierce.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's beautifully written ... I enjoyed reading it 😉
Abhay can't stay away from piya no matter what .. 😳
Abhiya - made for each other 
Edited by ---Lizo--- - 10 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Post Updated!! 😳 pm's later...
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
unres...
ooopsiee😛... first of all sorry for the late reply... a bit busy now a days... but at last managed to read the whole story...😊
another splendid piece of art after  so long from you...😃...yes art... an artist paints his imagination in canvas... and u does so with your stories... ur words, sentence expression, style each and everything draws a clear picture of event in front of our eyes... i really really like the fact so much...😳
and the strong point... how flawlessly you can express the emotion of any person with words... even the words become alive in your stories... u are best in portraying emotion of any charecter... spacialy abhay...😉...i noticed that in your every story... the way you portray abhay's inner thoughts and compels ur reader to get connect with abhay's charecter... hats off...👏(di tomar story read karar samay amar always mane hay tumi chant kare abhay er bhoot ke call karo tarpar likhte suru karo...😆 sorry just kidding di... pls don't mind..😳...tomar story satti asadharon..⭐️) even i doubt that pkyek's story writer didn't go that deep while essaying this scene and abhay's charecter... u really rock di..👏...u just not re-writed that scene but i would say you give a new life to that scene...⭐️... 
and last but not the list... mindblowing... and thank you for giving such a wonderfull story again...
will be waiting for another splendid work from you...😳
TAKE CARE..
RIA... 
Edited by ifians - 10 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
beautifully written indu. 
abhay can never stay away from pia no matter how many times he says so to pia or to himself 😆
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
cong on the new story and welcome back
thanks for the pm